T Nation

Chest Issue

Well guys I’m really gettin back into the swing of wakin up before dawn to get me butt to the gym hehe. But anywho, I have one main concern about my body and that is my chest. Now I have always had a decent chest (currently 48" around) BUT I have taken andro along with other anabolic boosters and for some reason in the back of my mind I keep lookin at my chest and seeing breast tissue.

The nipple area has filled out and I have a little pooch goin on. I dunno maybe im just workin myself up and its just fat from me not gettin back into my routine for so long. Thoughts? Advice? OMG help!!

heh but seriously, i dont this pooch on my pecs anymore, so I figured I could do one of two things, do an anti estrogen, like chrysin x by universal or Attack by kilo sports or something(since i have those readily available) or maybe somethin else you guys reccommend…

Thanks!

If the tissue isn’t sensitive or tender, it’s probably fat deposits from laying off the weights.

that is what I was hoping, and no it is not tender. More weight training and cardio plz!

That’s it, get back in the gym!