Chest: How Many Times a Week?

I work my chest 2 times per week.

How many times do you train it?

Monday, Wednesday, Friday
3xMax of Dumbell Flat, Incline, Decline, Dips, sometimes Machine Flys

I don’t train your chest at all each week.

I train my own once, and give it a damn proper thrashing.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I don’t train your chest at all each week.

I train my own once, and give it a damn proper thrashing.

S
[/quote]

LOL!

I alternate training 2x a week and 1x and my back 2x and 1x…so week 1: chest2x back1x then very next week, week 2: chest 1x back 2x…has helped me with my posture and proportions of upper body…

wow there is a lot of confusing x’s in there…lol jk

At the moment, 2x per week, both times med/hi volume.

Sometimes i go upto 5x per week, with low volume, and obviously sometimes once a week.

I prefer more than once a week as a rule though. (for all bodyparts)

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
I alternate training 2x a week and 1x and my back 2x and 1x…so week 1: chest2x back1x then very next week, week 2: chest 1x back 2x…has helped me with my posture and proportions of upper body…

wow there is a lot of confusing x’s in there…lol jk[/quote]

Argh… Math!.. can’t… focus on actual… answer to question…

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:

wow there is a lot of confusing x’s in there…lol jk

Argh… Math!.. can’t… focus on actual… answer to question…

S
[/quote]

haha and i hate math! idk what i was thinking… lol

[quote]andybonse wrote:
I work my chest 2 times per week.

How many times do you train it?[/quote]

I train each body part equally throughout the week with the same frequency; your post makes it seem like you “only” train chest two times a week; what about other body parts?

2 times a week. 5x5 on each day. Incline, flat, decline, flies and CG vertical if I have 1/4 gas in the tank.

I now do an upper/lower split.

I work my upper body twice every 10 days.

Depends on the program I’m focusing on. Currently doing HSS-100 for chest, which has me doing it 3x a week. But I just finished up HSS-100 for back. So I only did chest 1x a week for three weeks.

The people at my gym that superset barbell cheat curls with cable flies 5x a week seem to be making some progress…

Man, Joe’s avatar pic of Haney really makes me think I need a lot more work on my own chest -lol

S