Chesney and Bridget Jones???

Well…

After only 4 months, Kenny Chezney and Renee Zellweger are having their marraige annulled…“Briget Jones” says that the grounds are “fraud???”

What’s up with THAT???!!???

Oh well…

(Only on “T-Nation” do I go from discussions of Thermonuclear War to celebrity gossip!)

LOL!

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Well…

After only 4 months, Kenny Chezney and Renee Zellweger are having their marraige annulled…“Briget Jones” says that the grounds are “fraud???”

What’s up with THAT???!!???

Oh well…

(Only on “T-Nation” do I go from discussions of Thermonuclear War to celebrity gossip!)

LOL!

Mufasa[/quote]

Maybe she finaly figured out that Chezney was a girl in a mens cowboy hat.

La’
Redsol1

Apparently, no shoes, no shirt, big problems…

Gyarrgh, I couldn’t resist.

I hope Kenny got some of her money.

Maybe his sexy tractor was just a lawn boy.

Maybe she found out that, underhis cowboy hat, Chesney is a chrome dome.

Maybe all that “living in the islands” stuff was a lie and he lives in a trailer park outside Nashville.

First, it’s Chesney with an ‘S’

Second, he probably figured out that trying to do the right thing and get married at his age is a crock of bull

Third, the guy is rich and insanely popular he needs to continue living the dream. If I was him I sure as hell wouldn’t be getting married

Fourth, Renee is disgusting

Fifth, if he does marry he needs to marry someone in the industry or at least with the same outlook on life as him. ‘Living on the islands, and enjoying Cruzan Rum’

Kenny Chesney kicks ass.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Maybe she found out that, underhis cowboy hat, Chesney is a chrome dome.
[/quote]

I take issue with your treatment of my shiny-headed brother! Umm, that’s all I’ve got.

Actually, my GF is going to be beside herself as a big Chesney fan (much to my chagrin, believe me). Although she always tries to make it up to me by claiming it’s because she thinks I look like him. I dunno if I see it.

You know, for a country singer I like his stuff.

Zelweger is way too squinty, and pouty, and diminutive, even though she is a good actress.

Mufasa, if it weren’t for your E! news I think all too many of us would fall behind the times. Thanks for the update, here’s hoping you aren’t spritzing your mane with hairspray while you tug on snakeskin boots and wrap a feather boa around your neck…

GAINER

Chesney is a descent singer, puts on a good stage show. More accurately hes what the Nashville music indusrty wants him to be. Whatever makes them the money. The Nsshville Sound for this era is “Cha-ching Cha-ching” Or whatever sound a creditcard makes when you use it.

“Kicks ass”? No, I’d say not.

I’ma fan of more traditional country myself. See Cory Morrow, Pat Green, Robert Earl keen, Billy Joe Shaver for examples.

[quote]elevationgain wrote:
here’s hoping you aren’t spritzing your mane with hairspray while you tug on snakeskin boots and wrap a feather boa around your neck…
[/quote]

Not until Saturday night.

Fraud? What constitutes fraud in a marriage as grounds for divorce? Adultery? Gotta be something else.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
I take issue with your treatment of my shiny-headed brother! Umm, that’s all I’ve got.

Actually, my GF is going to be beside herself as a big Chesney fan (much to my chagrin, believe me). Although she always tries to make it up to me by claiming it’s because she thinks I look like him. I dunno if I see it.[/quote]

Kuz - I wasn’t trying to be anti-bald in my statement. I tried the lifestyle myself only to find that my nappy locks were the perfect catalysts for head acne when the were shved smooth.

But I digress…

All I’m sayin is if Chesney kept is hat on all the time - it could come as a huge shock to Bridget Jones when she finally saw his head in its birthday suit. Maybe she’s an ant-baldite.

[quote]danreeves1973 wrote:
I’ma fan of more traditional country myself. See Cory Morrow, Pat Green, Robert Earl keen, Billy Joe Shaver for examples.[/quote]

I listen to “No.2 Live Dinner” at least once a week. I think REK is the definition of Texas Music. As far as I’m concerned Pat Green isn’t fit to carry Keen’s jock. Morrow is pretty good, though.

I just think this is the first time i’ve ever seen REK mentioned on T-Nation.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Fraud? What constitutes fraud in a marriage as grounds for divorce? Adultery? Gotta be something else.[/quote]

I was thinking the exact same thing. Here are some things I was thinking of:

1. Wanting kids/not wanting kids after saying the opposite pre-marriage.

2. You will probably laugh at this… but impotence. Now, I am guessing there should have been evidence of this BEFORE marriage, but you never know.

That’s all I got for now. I mean, fraud is almost hilarious given how long they were married - how can you claim someone was fraudulent with you when they hardly had any time to get to know you in the first place?

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Kuz wrote:

Actually, my GF is going to be beside herself as a big Chesney fan (much to my chagrin, believe me). Although she always tries to make it up to me by claiming it’s because she thinks I look like him. I dunno if I see it.

Kuz - I wasn’t trying to be anti-bald in my statement. I tried the lifestyle myself only to find that my nappy locks were the perfect catalysts for head acne when the were shved smooth.

But I digress…

All I’m sayin is if Chesney kept is hat on all the time - it could come as a huge shock to Bridget Jones when she finally saw his head in its birthday suit. Maybe she’s an ant-baldite.
[/quote]

It is funny that the times you see him without a hat are miniscule (I think in one video where he is scuba diving and the dome is in full, shiny view). Every other time… ALWAYS wearing a hat. I mean, I am bald and I enjoy wearing baseball hats, but that’s because I always have, even when I had hair. He’s covering it up. Dude, ya gotta have some pride!

Sorry the trip to the shiny side did not work out for you, RJ. I am enjoying it, actually.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Fraud? What constitutes fraud in a marriage as grounds for divorce? Adultery? Gotta be something else.[/quote]

Would extensive use of a Miracle bra count as fraud?
Perhaps she thought there was hair under the hat.
Maybe “litte Kenny” was a bit less show stopping than advertised.

In all seriousness, I’ve never heard fraud used as grounds for divorce. Maybe one of our attorneys on here could enlighten us.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Fraud? What constitutes fraud in a marriage as grounds for divorce? Adultery? Gotta be something else.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Here are some things I was thinking of:

1. Wanting kids/not wanting kids after saying the opposite pre-marriage.

2. You will probably laugh at this… but impotence. Now, I am guessing there should have been evidence of this BEFORE marriage, but you never know.

That’s all I got for now. I mean, fraud is almost hilarious given how long they were married - how can you claim someone was fraudulent with you when they hardly had any time to get to know you in the first place?[/quote]

lol. Agreed

[quote]danreeves1973 wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

Would extensive use of a Miracle bra count as fraud?
Perhaps she thought there was hair under the hat.
Maybe “litte Kenny” was a bit less show stopping than advertised.

In all seriousness, I’ve never heard fraud used as grounds for divorce. Maybe one of our attorneys on here could enlighten us.[/quote]

hehe. or not. I think about law too much as it is as a 1L. Rather just nurse my hangover and laugh at the antics of T-Nation this morning. They are always a trip

Maybe fraud could constitute him telling her he doesn’t really love her on one of his drunken nights.

Heck, who knows would be interesting to find out.

Kenny, Toby, Alan rank as the better country singers in my book. I’m all to glad he is divorced, I just hope his music doesn’t get sappier, we need more “When the Sun Goes Down” and “No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems”

[quote]rainjack wrote:
danreeves1973 wrote:

I listen to “No.2 Live Dinner” at least once a week. I think REK is the definition of Texas Music. As far as I’m concerned Pat Green isn’t fit to carry Keen’s jock. Morrow is pretty good, though.

I just think this is the first time i’ve ever seen REK mentioned on T-Nation.[/quote]

Actually I mentioned him in a thread about T-shirt reactions a few months back. I’ve got the “Road goes on forever” shirt with the lyrics and picture of an electric chair on it.

REK best album so far is “Bigger Piece of Sky.” #2 live seemed to be one of his more popular albums though. I’ve got all of his stuff except for “Gravitational Forces” which needs to be forgoten.

Pat Greens earlier stuff was way better that his newer stuff. I agree he and Keen are in different classes.
I’d argue that Billy Joe Shaver is a better song writer than either of them, maybe the best to ever come out of Texas, at least as good as Town Van Zandt.