Chen 1, China 0

So, what I pulled from this story is that Chen is a blind man, who gets personal house calls from Batman, and escaped through hoards of Chinese security detail crippled.

Good job China.

Chris have you gone plumb loco this time? Just to be clear. You’re not seriously suggesting that this is Mr.Chen right? I’m jist askin because sometimes I cant help wonderin what you’re gonna be like when the Lord our God finally screws your head on straight =]

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Chris have you gone plumb loco this time? Just to be clear. You’re not seriously suggesting that this is Mr.Chen right? I’m jist askin because sometimes I cant help wonderin what you’re gonna be like when the Lord our God finally screws your head on straight =] [/quote]

Gone, thought I was already there.

No, if you read the article the anti-abortion activists name is Chen. If my Lord hasn’t already screwed my head on tight, I can’t imagine how intense I’ll be once it happens.

Regards,

BC.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Chris have you gone plumb loco this time? Just to be clear. You’re not seriously suggesting that this is Mr.Chen right? I’m jist askin because sometimes I cant help wonderin what you’re gonna be like when the Lord our God finally screws your head on straight =] [/quote]

Gone, thought I was already there.

No, if you read the article the anti-abortion activists name is Chen. If my Lord hasn’t already screwed my head on tight, I can’t imagine how intense I’ll be once it happens.

Regards,

BC.[/quote]I said “straight” not “tight”. There is no doubt that yer noggin is clamped on there plenty tight by the way yer brains is poppin outta yer ears and makin you spout that incessant torrent of Catholicisms you is alweez pointn at folks.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

I said “straight” not “tight”. There is no doubt that yer noggin is clamped on there plenty tight by the way yer brains is poppin outta yer ears and makin you spout that incessant torrent of Catholicisms you is alweez pointn at folks.
[/quote]

Oh, my dome is on straight. It just blows off once and awhile for my love of truth is sometimes greater than the love of my fellow man.

Not straight enough for nesting those quote tags. I can help ya with that ya know.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Not straight enough for nesting those quote tags. I can help ya with that ya know. [/quote]

I quoted your wonderful nesting job.

More stuff on Chen.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

I was able to succeed because I have secretly lifted weights for many years.

And I’m not really blind. They know now but it’s too late.

Well played sir

[quote]squating_bear wrote:Well played sir[/quote] He’s a new Jerusalem ninja that guy. I’m tellin ya >>>—>

And then he goes BACK out of the embassy?? I’m not understanding this…

photo is - Crowd keeping vigil outside for Chen outside Beijing hospital

BC, I was unable to get the link to function. I also wanted to share more on this story.

Chen says U.S. abandoned him after threats to family forced him out of Embassy: report - LifeSite (LifeSiteNews.com)

A portion of the page is below, but the page has more information on it.

BEIJING, May 2, 2012 - Chen Guangcheng has confirmed that he was forced to leave the Embassy because Chinese officials are threatening his family members, and says that although U.S. officials promised to accompany him at his departure, they failed to follow through on their promises, according to one British news source.

Channel 4 News reported Wednesday that it spoke directly with Chen, the forced abortion opponent who escaped abuse by the Chinese government after fleeing to the U.S. Embassy last week, who says he went to a Beijing hospital for reasons unrelated to his health.

“No. I came because of an agreement. I was worried about the safety of my family,” said Chen regarding his departure, according to Channel 4. "A gang of them have taken over our house, sitting in our room and eating at our table, waving thick sticks around.

“They’ve turned our home into a prison, with seven cameras and electric fence all around.”

Chen expressed his dismay that no one from the U.S. embassy had accompanied him. “Nobody from the (US) Embassy is here. I don’t understand why. They promised to be here,” he said.

Meanwhile, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, whose arrival for talks in Beijing Wednesday had been overshadowed by Chen’s escape to the Embassy, said in a statement she was pleased to facilitate Chen’s “stay and departure” in a way that “reflected his choices and our values.” China’s government-run news source Xinhua similarly reported that Chen left "of his own volition.:

Bob Fu, head of ChinaAid, said that the U.S. Assistant Secretary had personally assured Fu that he was accompanying Chen to the hospital, and Chen’s lawyer Li Jinsong said the activist was "very happy,’ according to the Associated Press.

In another AP report Wednesday, a U.S. official speaking anonymously told reporters that Chen had received assurances from the Chinese government that the maltreatment would cease, and that he escaped from house arrest in order to receive medical care and did not request asylum in America.

But Fu and another friend of Chen’s in Beijing, Zeng Jinyan, separately said that they had learned that news of Chen leaving freely was false, and that he left in order to save his family and was still calling for help.

Channel 4 News producer Bessie Du described a weeping Chen, who spoke to her Wednesday of his confusion and dismay over being forced to leave the Embassy as well as the apparent broken promises from both the U.S. and China.

“He sounded firm in the beginning when I ask him what he wanted to tell the world,” wrote Du. I asked him if he told the embassy that he wanted to leave China, he said: “no, because I didn’t have enough information (to make a decision)”. Later he got more anxious and started crying: “I’m very sad” …

“I think he really doesn’t know what to do now, especially after he heard about the threat his wife and children have received. His friends also tell him that he cannot rely on the ‘assurance’ from the Chinese authority… This confuses him even more.”

Reggie Littlejohn of Women’s Rights Without Frontiers told LifeSiteNews.com that the exchange described by Channel 4 appeared consistent with the emerging picture of Chen’s situation, but that conflicting reports have yet to be pieced together for certain.

Chen reportedly now says he wants to leave the country with his family, despite earlier saying he wished to stay and continue his advocacy. Chen has a wife and one child.

Channel 4 reports that attorney Teng Biao, a close friend of Chen, has tweeted that the latter is “obviously not feeling safe now.”

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303916904577373961921550778.html?mod=ITP_pageone_0

More stuff on Chen. [/quote]

[quote]Neuromancer wrote:
And then he goes BACK out of the embassy?? I’m not understanding this…[/quote]

Wife and kids where threatened he had no choice

What a tremendous idea it was to go into financial debt to these people.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
What a tremendous idea it was to go into financial debt to these people. [/quote]

Yes, now they rely on us so much they have no option but to be nice to us. Why do you think they want their money back? They hate us, they can’t do anything about until they get their money back otherwise they know that we’ll just erase their debt if anything starts. We’ll crush them, and rebuild them and they’ll have no option but to be our little communist buddy.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
What a tremendous idea it was to go into financial debt to these people. [/quote]

Yes, now they rely on us so much they have no option but to be nice to us. Why do you think they want their money back? They hate us, they can’t do anything about until they get their money back otherwise they know that we’ll just erase their debt if anything starts. We’ll crush them, and rebuild them and they’ll have no option but to be our little communist buddy.[/quote]

Exactly…if you owe the bank 1 million, it’s your problem…but if you owe them 1 billion, it becomes their problem. A bit like how they couldn’t let Donald Trump sink, even though he was a useless moron.

Edit: and no, I’m not saying the US are anything like Trump or useless morons, just want to clarify that …