ChemOne's Liquid Tamoxifen

So I looked through the archives and couldn’t find answers to these 2 questions…

1. Does the product come with a way to measure it, or do I need to supply my own method of measurement?

2. How is the Tamoxifen contained? Is it in an ampule? Vial? Jar? What do I need to do to keep the container sterile?

Thanks in advance for the help. Like I said, I’m sorry if this has been posted before, but I couldn’t find these answers in the archives.

This is not being used for PCT, but to clear up a case of gyno that I’ve recently gotten, despite having never touched anything related to AAS. The doc, however, would not prescribe me anything to help, so I’m taking matters into my own hands.

find out how many mg/ml it is. then use a syringe without the needle on it to measure. also it probably doesn;t need to be sterile, I think you should drink it . you should start immediately with at least 40mg/day until it clears up then stay on aleast 20/day until you no longer have any reason to take it

I’m taking 50mg ED for weeks 1-2, and 25mg for weeks 3-6. I’ll take more if needed.

It comes with a dropper that is marked in 1/4 ml incremements and a blue glass bottle with the dropper-cap.

That is all that you need. For some products you might want to count the drops per ml and dispense by the drop. Note the label… if it states to shake the product… that is important.

there is a dropper included with the bottle that you can measure it with. It’s not sterile so don’t worry about that. Just suck out the amount you need and squirt it in your mouth.

[quote]Schmazz wrote:
This is not being used for PCT, but to clear up a case of gyno that I’ve recently gotten, despite having never touched anything related to AAS. The doc, however, would not prescribe me anything to help, so I’m taking matters into my own hands.[/quote]

Why not take matters into your own hands by finding a better doctor?

[quote]sdwa wrote:
Schmazz wrote:
This is not being used for PCT, but to clear up a case of gyno that I’ve recently gotten, despite having never touched anything related to AAS. The doc, however, would not prescribe me anything to help, so I’m taking matters into my own hands.

Why not take matters into your own hands by finding a better doctor?[/quote]

Good advice