ChemOne Letrozole/Femara

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Your entire post is nothing but unsubstantiated lies and inuendo - kinda like your discount bin book.
[/quote]

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I think everyone that is even remotely interested in AAS should buy Llewellyn’s book and read it/refer to it when ever there is a question.
[/quote]

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Evertything in hookers book worth underlining in red was actually written by Llewellyn. [/quote]

If my book is all lies and innuendo, and parts were written by Llewellyn, then why do you reccomend buying his book?

Wouldn’t that make his book lies and innuendo also?

[quote]rainjack wrote:
stumpy wrote:
Oh god here we go again…

By the way I’d like to hear a real answer to trailer trash’s question too. Hopefully something more than go to amazon and see for yourself.

It’s been discounted at Amazon. That’s why they call it the discount bin. Why did they discount it at Amazon? I haven’t a clue. I suspect low sales, but you would have to ask them.

What esle do you want? I gave you my reasons why I think the book should not be purchased and I just stated that it was discounted at Amazon. To me that makes the book a discount bin piece of crap.

Any more questions?

[/quote]

If its a rip off of Lewellyn’s book then it seems that the info would still be good but at half the price correct? In other threads you have bashed AR for not supporting his claims to your liking and now we see you coming on this thread bashing his book and when people ask you to back up your claims you can’t. You have called AR a liar and hypocritcal but it seems to me that you are lieing about his book which is also hypocritical on your part.

TR

[quote]trailrash wrote:
If its a rip off of Lewellyn’s book then it seems that the info would still be good but at half the price correct? In other threads you have bashed AR for not supporting his claims to your liking and now we see you coming on this thread bashing his book and when people ask you to back up your claims you can’t. You have called AR a liar and hypocritcal but it seems to me that you are lieing about his book which is also hypocritical on your part.

TR

[/quote]

It has never been about not supporting claims to my liking - it is all about not supporting his claims at all.

There is a difference, surely you see that. If my reasoning is not up to snuff with your requirements, then discount my opinion - it doesn’t bother me at all. But at least I offered up my reasons for saying what I did.

Hooker has avoided even admitting he said what he said (ScamOne)- much less giving any reasons for saying it.

I am done posting anything regarding hooker and his bullshit.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
trailrash wrote:

Good

TR

It has never been about not supporting claims to my liking - it is all about not supporting his claims at all.

There is a difference, surely you see that. If my reasoning is not up to snuff with your requirements, then discount my opinion - it doesn’t bother me at all. But at least I offered up my reasons for saying what I did.

Hooker has avoided even admitting he said what he said (ScamOne)- much less giving any reasons for saying it.

I am done posting anything regarding hooker and his bullshit. [/quote]

[quote]rainjack wrote:
stumpy wrote:
Oh god here we go again…

By the way I’d like to hear a real answer to trailer trash’s question too. Hopefully something more than go to amazon and see for yourself.

It’s been discounted at Amazon. That’s why they call it the discount bin. Why did they discount it at Amazon? I haven’t a clue. I suspect low sales, but you would have to ask them.

What esle do you want? I gave you my reasons why I think the book should not be purchased and I just stated that it was discounted at Amazon. To me that makes the book a discount bin piece of crap.

Any more questions?

[/quote]
Rainjack,
I don’t think you realise what an absloute joke you have become…the only reason people haven’t bothered posting in defence of AR is because they have been too busy laughing at YOU and I reapeat…at YOU…not to be confused with what we are doing at AR’s posts…laughing WITH him…at YOU.

That FREE stuff that your company has given away each time it fucks up someones order or when their stuff doesn’t work? Is that kinda like discounting because your stuff is crap? Is that why you discount like Amazon?

I have Willy L’s book and AR’s and although similar…after all how many ways can you describe the structure of a compound…AR’s book is much more user friendly and so much easier to read. I have both books in my book shelf and there is only one I grab when I want to look something up.

I for one would be happy to debate you on the merits of each because quite frankly you are talking out of your hole.

[quote]Heywood Jablome wrote:
I think Rainjack called it bargin bin because the book is no longer selling at it’s original price which I believe was nearly $80. It’s now selling for near $40. Llewellyn’s book is still selling at nearly $80 a copy.

Also it’s a little funny that there are two reviews on Amazon about the book. 1 reviewer gave the book 1 star the other 5 stars.

The 5 star review is by someone that goes by the name “Anthony Hooks Roberts” hmmmmm. So the only actual reader to review the book has given it 1 star.[/quote]

I am wondering whether these might be the same people who give every article here on T-Nation that has any association with AR 1 star…I think there are a lot of petty, bitter, little people here on T-Nation…from what I’ve heard…if AR was able to keep his old fella in his trousers he wouldn’t be getting so many bad ratings from jealous testosterone deprived readers here.

[quote]ManMeat wrote:

Rainjack,
I don’t think you realise what an absloute joke you have become…the only reason people haven’t bothered posting in defence of AR is because they have been too busy laughing at YOU and I reapeat…at YOU…not to be confused with what we are doing at AR’s posts…laughing WITH him…at YOU.[/quote]

Really? You’d think that I would get a PM or two telling me what joke I am. I have recieved none. I have recieved quite a few in support. But that is neither here nor there…much like this attempt of yours to insult me. You have to try harder than that. Much harder.

We have had only one problem and ChemOne was in front of it offering to replace those bad bottles of clen 2 for 1. No discounts - no fire sales. We realized we had a problem and we took steps to fix it. Even AR admits this.

You might want to ask Llewellyn why he accused AR of lifting material from his book. I believe Llewellyn. He is a professional. If you like hookers book better - good for you.

[quote]I for one would be happy to debate you on the merits of each because quite frankly you are talking out of your hole.
[/quote]

Merits of each what? I am going by what the leading steroid author in the United Sates says happened. If all you have is anecdotal evidence - what good is a debate?

If you are looking for a verbal sparring partner - look elswhere. I have neither the time nor the interest to entertain someone of your limited abilities.

At least hooker was a challenge.

[quote]ManMeat wrote:
I am wondering whether these might be the same people who give every article here on T-Nation that has any association with AR 1 star…I think there are a lot of petty, bitter, little people here on T-Nation…from what I’ve heard…if AR was able to keep his old fella in his trousers he wouldn’t be getting so many bad ratings from jealous testosterone deprived readers here.
[/quote]

I don’t rank articles. DO you have anything of substance to say, or are you just here to kiss ass?

From what you’ve heard from who? And what does hooker’s dick have to do with a damn thing? Unless you are into that sort of thing - not that there is anything wrong with that.

[quote]ManMeat wrote:
Heywood Jablome wrote:
I think Rainjack called it bargin bin because the book is no longer selling at it’s original price which I believe was nearly $80. It’s now selling for near $40. Llewellyn’s book is still selling at nearly $80 a copy.

Also it’s a little funny that there are two reviews on Amazon about the book. 1 reviewer gave the book 1 star the other 5 stars.

The 5 star review is by someone that goes by the name “Anthony Hooks Roberts” hmmmmm. So the only actual reader to review the book has given it 1 star.

[/quote]

Hey dumbass:

Don’t believe everything that Hooker said in his PM to you.

Rainjack for President!!

Okay, I’ll leave now…

[quote]rainjack wrote:
ManMeat wrote:

Rainjack,
I don’t think you realise what an absloute joke you have become…the only reason people haven’t bothered posting in defence of AR is because they have been too busy laughing at YOU and I reapeat…at YOU…not to be confused with what we are doing at AR’s posts…laughing WITH him…at YOU.

Really? You’d think that I would get a PM or two telling me what joke I am. I have recieved none. I have recieved quite a few in support. But that is neither here nor there…much like this attempt of yours to insult me. You have to try harder than that. Much harder.

That FREE stuff that your company has given away each time it fucks up someones order or when their stuff doesn’t work? Is that kinda like discounting because your stuff is crap? Is that why you discount like Amazon?

We have had only one problem and ChemOne was in front of it offering to replace those bad bottles of clen 2 for 1. No discounts - no fire sales. We realized we had a problem and we took steps to fix it. Even AR admits this.

I have Willy L’s book and AR’s and although similar…after all how many ways can you describe the structure of a compound…AR’s book is much more user friendly and so much easier to read. I have both books in my book shelf and there is only one I grab when I want to look something up.

You might want to ask Llewellyn why he accused AR of lifting material from his book. I believe Llewellyn. He is a professional. If you like hookers book better - good for you.

I for one would be happy to debate you on the merits of each because quite frankly you are talking out of your hole.

Merits of each what? I am going by what the leading steroid author in the United Sates says happened. If all you have is anecdotal evidence - what good is a debate?

If you are looking for a verbal sparring partner - look elswhere. I have neither the time nor the interest to entertain someone of your limited abilities.

At least hooker was a challenge.

[/quote]

More classic Rainjack…good to see you almost waited an hour before posting.

Don’t worry mate…the only reason that AR bothers sparring with you verbally is because he’s paid to. I really couldn’t be bothered. Believe me…I wasn’t trying to insult…you’d have known if I was.

You’ve only ever had ONE problem at your little company? Mate…I’m afreaid anyone that has had a look around the boards…other than your own little one that is I think would realise quite quickly that is a bit of an unnder estimate.

I know exactly what Llewellyn accused AR of lifting…do you?

If you do…you’d know how totally lame his assertions were.

[quote]James Cain wrote:
I know a lot of people have bashed ChemOne, but I’ve heard people say they’re alright too. If anyone is interested I got a bottle of Letrozole from ChemOne today. I’ve had a mild case of gyno since I hit puberty. I’m not sure if the letro can help, but I’ll try. I’m also going to start taking the test prop and tren next week.

I think it’s unfair to judge the legitimacy of the product trying to get my pre-existing gyno, but I’ll post the results. However, if the Letrozole is legit it should keep off the sides of the test prop. If it bunks, I have some Nolva on hand for backup.

I’ll be running 100mg test prop ED and tren at 50mg ED. I will follow hooker’s Letro protocol for gyno-removal:

mg/day:
2.5 (until gyno is gone and then three days following, or a week if no results are seen)

Taper up, taper down, use nolva during the taper down and afterwards to combat the estrogen rebound. If it works well I might just run a low dose during the cycle instead of the Nolva.

JC[/quote]

Any luck bro? I’m interested in the stuff as well.

Cheers,
Johndogg

I’d be interested in hearing how this works out for you. Keep us posted!