Chemical Castration

you understand then that they use very high doses of Depo-Provera which is a progestin.
you can cause more damage than is intended by messing around with it.

now with that in mind,steroids that are derivatives of this which will kill your sex drive are deca-durabolin,and trenbolone to name a couple.

thats where the name “deca dick” comes from cause without test it kills the sex drive.

but please talk to someone about it.
anyone but us this is a terrible idea

[quote]Nich wrote:
you understand then that they use very high doses of Depo-Provera which is a progestin.

now with that in mind,steroids that are derivatives of this which will kill your sex drive are deca-durabolin,and trenbolone to name a couple.

thats where the name “deca dick” comes from cause without test it kills the sex drive.

[/quote]

heh, this is a very good point, but I’ve never taken either deca or tren…does it truly kill your desire to have sex, or just take away your ability to get an erection?

I would suggest instead of blowing your money on being castrated you start saving so you can get something done to fix the problem. Irregaurdless of how long it takes. Are you really that anxious to never truly never enjoy sex?

[quote]slimjim wrote:
Nich wrote:

heh, this is a very good point, but I’ve never taken either deca or tren…does it truly kill your desire to have sex, or just take away your ability to get an erection?[/quote]

some people its a little of both actually

SSRIs

I don’t believe castration changes your sex drive. It just makes it so you can’t do anything about it.

I think you need to drink less; how about never again?

Seek professional help. Not us. SERIOUSLY.

Between the gun threads, the voluntary castration threads, and the women trouble threads, I think the OP is making a solid case for involuntary commitment.

First off, I agree with everyone else… talk to a pro, not random people on the internet. Someone can help you.

Also, I agree with streamline. I think this would just frustrate the problem further.

[quote]streamline wrote:
I don’t believe castration changes your sex drive. It just makes it so you can’t do anything about it.[/quote]