Chemical Castration

Has anyone here ever tried chemical castration? I don’t get anything out of being intimate with someone (my wang is damaged), but I still have the drive to mack it. I wish i didn’t, because it’s fruitless, as I get nothing from it. I want to find a way to chemically castrate myself, but NOT kill my Testosterone levels, seeing as I enjoy making progress at the gym.

can I ask what the hell is chemical castration?

Wow.

[quote]slimjim wrote:
can I ask what the hell is chemical castration?[/quote]

you take chemicals that terminates your sex drive. I want to do it because I have that drive, but whenever I do it’s frustrating because I can’t feel anything. I’m done trying. It just fucks me up.

try a prostate massage before lopping your balls off, chemically or otherwise

edit: after looking at your profile, stop wacking off 4 times a day. or, just screw for hours on end, and become a legend. some girls like being ‘worn out’ by a guy, so to speak.

[quote]hypnotoad wrote:
try a prostate massage before lopping your balls off, chemically or otherwise[/quote]

didn’t work. My dick was numb. everything down there goes numb when I hook up.

p.s. I was never molestered or raped, so it’s not psychological.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
hypnotoad wrote:

p.s. I was never molestered or raped, so it’s not psychological. [/quote]

uh, a numb dick wouldnt effect the prostate…do you know what a prostate massage is?

Nerve damage?

dude,I am so sorry
thats all I can say
and I am being serious I really feel for you here.

[quote]hypnotoad wrote:
uh, a numb dick wouldnt effect the prostate…do you know what a prostate massage is?
[/quote]

Isn’t that where you find a nice lookin’ prostate on a street corner, and you say “how much for a massage” and she says “I suck for 5, fuck for 10”, and you say

“Yeah, but my dick is numb and I just want a massage”, and she says “git the fuck outta here before I shoot your fuckin’ ass” and you say “You ain’t nuthin’ but a $5 dick suckin’ ho, bitch!” and then you squeal out and drive away.

[quote]hypnotoad wrote:
AccipiterQ wrote:
hypnotoad wrote:

p.s. I was never molestered or raped, so it’s not psychological.

[/quote]

I mean everything is numb down there.

[quote]hypnotoad wrote:

edit: after looking at your profile, stop wacking off 4 times a day. or, just screw for hours on end, and become a legend. some girls like being ‘worn out’ by a guy, so to speak.[/quote]

i stopped doing it for a month at a time in the past and it made no difference what so ever. It’s really always been like this though, even as a teen it was just the same, maybe it’s a genetic defect.

out of all seriousness
I have no idea if this post is real or not but whatever I will play.

test isnt made only in your testes,even though this is where most of it is.

you can live without them and be low on your test but if you want to be “normal” the only thing I can see working is castration,then permanant TRT to replace the test you wont be making.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
hypnotoad wrote:

Isn’t that where you find a nice lookin’ prostate on a street corner, and you say “how much for a massage” and she says “I suck for 5, fuck for 10”, and you say "Yeah,

but my dick is numb and I just want a massage", and she says “git the fuck outta here before I shoot your fuckin’ ass” and you say “You ain’t nuthin’ but a $5 dick suckin’ ho, bitch!” and then you squeal out and drive away.[/quote]

yup

[quote]Nich wrote:
out of all seriousness

you can live without them and be low on your test but if you want to be “normal” the only thing I can see working is castration,then permanant TRT to replace the test you wont be making.
[/quote]

hmmm…so I could chemically castrate myself, and then make up for the T deficiency by taking a replacement?

And thank you for taking this seriously.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
hypnotoad wrote:

Isn’t that where you find a nice lookin’ prostate on a street corner, and you say “how much for a massage” and she says “I suck for 5, fuck for 10”, and you say “Yeah, but my dick is numb and I just want a massage”, and she says “git the fuck outta here before I shoot your fuckin’ ass” and you say “You ain’t nuthin’ but a $5 dick suckin’ ho, bitch!” and then you squeal out and drive away.[/quote]

THAT WAS YOU?!?!?

Ok, 20 for a massage. Final offer.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
Nich wrote:
out of all seriousness

hmmm…so I could chemically castrate myself, and then make up for the T deficiency by taking a replacement?

And thank you for taking this seriously. [/quote]

if you’re trying to lower your sex drive by shutting off your natural test production, why would you add an outside source? wouldnt that just put you back where you were to start? and if your entire pelvic region goes numb at times, you should probably talk to a doctor.

[quote]hypnotoad wrote:
AccipiterQ wrote:
Nich wrote:
out of all seriousness

And thank you for taking this seriously.

if you’re trying to lower your sex drive by shutting off your natural test production, why would you add an outside source? wouldnt that just put you back where you were to start? and if your entire pelvic region goes numb at times, you should probably talk to a doctor.

[/quote]

yes talk to a doc but I didnt mean chemical castration but surgical castration.
then you would have a maintance dose of test after .

however that would do nothing for the sex drive you would still be in the same boat with no balls.

or if its no sex drive you want with gains there are other types of steroids that are perscribed that will allow that to happen.

but I agree I think the “damage” whatever that may be needs to be dealt with.

I can’t afford the type of shit I’d need with a Doctor. Unless I started robbing people.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
I can’t afford the type of shit I’d need with a Doctor. Unless I started robbing people. [/quote]

then your stuck Im afraid.

how would you chemicaly castrate yourself without hurting yourself anyways?

[quote]Nich wrote:
AccipiterQ wrote:
I can’t afford the type of shit I’d need with a Doctor. Unless I started robbing people.

then your stuck Im afraid.

how would you chemicaly castrate yourself without hurting yourself anyways?
[/quote]

the pills don’t hurt!