Cheese + Meat = Not Good?

Best cheese and meat:
Place here does Mexicana schnitzels.
Its nachos, on top of a schnitzel. The schnitzel is like 500g.

Needless to say, its awesome.

[quote]tmcg86 wrote:
Best cheese and meat:
Place here does Mexicana schnitzels.
Its nachos, on top of a schnitzel. The schnitzel is like 500g.

Needless to say, its awesome.[/quote]

Can’t say im personally feeling the F+C.

Im sure its tasty though.

[quote]Horazio wrote:
Claim : eating cheese and meat in the same meal is not good

Source: random people who don’t know nothing about nutrition

It sounds like a myth but I post the question because I’ve heard this so many times that eventually I was wondering if there’s some truth in it.

How does this myth started ? People who believe this,usually say that the two types of proteins can’t mix or something…

Thanks.[/quote]

Centuries of (healthy) Italians are collectively rolling in their graves as you type this…

My quick snack to get protein and cals in is roast beef wrapped up in pieces of provolone

I think I’ll go get some now…

that is a great way to get some quick protein in ya. my mother is a doctor, so she knows a fair bit about nutrition and she swears by cheese to get a quick dose of protein

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Bacon cheeseburgers are probably out.
[/quote]

If I was told no more bacon cheeseburgers, I think I would beat someone to death with a 5lb. bag of ground beef

[quote]Pluto wrote:
that is a great way to get some quick protein in ya. my mother is a doctor, so she knows a fair bit about nutrition and she swears by cheese to get a quick dose of protein[/quote]

While I completely agree with your mother’s affinity for cheese, I’d just as soon take nutrition advice from a scuba instructor as I would from an MD.

I know cheese-carbs are bad.

Not meat and cheese.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
Pluto wrote:
that is a great way to get some quick protein in ya. my mother is a doctor, so she knows a fair bit about nutrition and she swears by cheese to get a quick dose of protein

While I completely agree with your mother’s affinity for cheese, I’d just as soon take nutrition advice from a scuba instructor as I would from an MD.[/quote]

Hey, I know some jacked scuba instructors…

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Not meat and cheese.[/quote]

WTF is a cheese-carb?

If you’re talking about the limited number of carbs in cheese it’s not an issue.

I don’t get too hung up on having cheese with carb-rich meals either. After all, that would preclude me from having pizza.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
imhungry wrote:

Not meat and cheese.

WTF is a cheese-carb?

If you’re talking about the limited number of carbs in cheese it’s not an issue.

I don’t get too hung up on having cheese with carb-rich meals either. After all, that would preclude me from having pizza.[/quote]

No, i’m talking about carbs and cheese together. Like macaroni and cheese, for example. High fat, high carbs.