Cheese cake

Come on - you know you want it!

Try this recipe for your P+F meals. It has negligible carbs and of course no sugars.

*Two 8 oz Cream cheese packages
*One 16 oz Sour cream container
*3 eggs
*1 TBSP of Vanilla extract
*12 tbsp Splenda

Blend everything for 15 minutes.
Put in pie pan and bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours. Leave one hour in the oven afterwards.
Put in fridge and let harden up a bit.

The pie will first rise up very high when baking and come back down when cooling down.

It tastes sooooooooo good. You can top it with a bit sugar free whipped cream, ground flax seeds, chopped almonds, pecans if you’d like.

As far as the baking goes, you should put the pie pan inside a larger pan filled with water. For some reason I’m told this is necessary, otherwise it wont come out as good.

To reduce the calories per slice - important if you’re trying to trim down and are afraid you’ll eat the whole cake on a whim - get the low fat cream cheese (make sure it still has no carbs) and the low fat sour cream (again, no carbs).

This is a crustless cheese cake?

Believe me - you don’t need a crust for this cheese cake.

Just make sure you leave it in the oven for an hour after baking, and put it in the fridge for at least another hour or two to allow its consistency to harden up.

what’s the macro breakdown on this dish?

Thanks Diesal this sounds good, i think i will make one tomorrow

I baked this tonight and it was pretty good.

I didn’t use the 2nd pan of water and it turned out ok. There is no need for the crust because the cake sorta creates it’s own crust along the edges and on the bottom.

I might add a little more splenda next time (I used the fat free sour cream and creme cheese) and definately going to top it with flax and/or walnut.

Nonetheless, a successful and tasty expedition. Thanks!