T Nation

Cheers and Jeers

[quote]Chrysalis wrote:
Cheers: Woke up with my wonderful husband of 16 days this morning after a night apart. Got out of bed early enough to make huckleberry pancakes and bacon for breakfast. What? It’s Sunday! Also had enough time to get a 5.6 lb sirloin roast into the crockpot, along with Italian marinade and sweet peppers. MMMM Italian beef. One of the few things I miss about Chicago. Oh, more cheer, HE did the dishes!!! And tomorrow is leg night…I LOVE leg night!

Jeers: I had to be to work by noon today. It was hard to leave home… [/quote]

Your posts never fail to make me feel all sappy n shit…

I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Cheers: Got drunk while setting up my kit in my living room, played on my homemade muffle pads, and DIDN’T have an eviction notice on my door. I guess they worked!

Jeers: Hearing that SteelyDs’ better half doesn’t keep track of what he eats on the road. McDonalds? Come on man your better than that!

Cheers: He’s still a monster.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Chrysalis wrote:
Cheers: Woke up with my wonderful husband of 16 days this morning after a night apart. Got out of bed early enough to make huckleberry pancakes and bacon for breakfast. What? It’s Sunday! Also had enough time to get a 5.6 lb sirloin roast into the crockpot, along with Italian marinade and sweet peppers. MMMM Italian beef. One of the few things I miss about Chicago. Oh, more cheer, HE did the dishes!!! And tomorrow is leg night…I LOVE leg night!

Jeers: I had to be to work by noon today. It was hard to leave home…

Your posts never fail to make me feel all sappy n shit…

I mean that in the nicest possible way.
[/quote]

Sigh…I am currently the oldest sappy teenager on T-Nation, at 44…that is what I feel like, a big ol’ sappy teenager.

Glad you mean it in a nice way!

[quote]zildjianman wrote:
McDonalds? Come on man your better than that!

[/quote]

I know right… Fucking Wendy’s taste’s so much better, and they have square patties. You hear that shit? SQUARE patties… So good dude.

Cheers: Huckleberry Pancakes and waking up with my love of 16 days.

Jeers: Watching her leave for work :{

Cheers: My car is back in working order so I don’t have to drive a purple Patrick Swayze pickup truck to work anymore.

Jeers: Mechanics can really bend you over when you get that receipt.

[quote]biggjames wrote:
Cheers: Huckleberry Pancakes and waking up with my love of 16 days.

Jeers: Watching her leave for work :{[/quote]

i see what you did there…and i like it…smooth lol

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
zildjianman wrote:

I know right… Fucking Wendy’s taste’s so much better, and they have square patties. You hear that shit? SQUARE patties… So good dude.[/quote]

If you rotate them 45 degrees, those bad boys are diamond shaped. Hard core burgers with pointy corners.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
zildjianman wrote:

I know right… Fucking Wendy’s taste’s so much better, and they have square patties. You hear that shit? SQUARE patties… So good dude.

If you rotate them 45 degrees, those bad boys are diamond shaped. Hard core burgers with pointy corners.[/quote]

mmmmm diamond burgers… You know your way to a man’s heart don’t you?

[quote]zildjianman wrote:
Cheers: Got drunk while setting up my kit in my living room, played on my homemade muffle pads, and DIDN’T have an eviction notice on my door. I guess they worked!

Jeers: Hearing that SteelyDs’ better half doesn’t keep track of what he eats on the road. McDonalds? Come on man your better than that!

Cheers: He’s still a monster.[/quote]

HA! I couldn’t get over to make the U-Turn into Burger King, my burger joint of choice, but the Angus Burger was a pleasant surprise. The Cobalt, not so much (sorry Imhungry).

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
Jeers: Bombing at a PL meet
Cheers: starting to eat up the the next weight class the same night at the Mandarin
Xtra Cheers: Friends that call long distance to verbally kick you up the ass for bombing
Jeers: Same friend telling you about their new Diesel jeans

Luv ya D.[/quote]

kisskisskiss
LOL, when ya’ll come up in November, we’ll hit the sample sales.
I do wish you’d stay the hell in your own weight class though