Cheerleader Gets Flu Shot ...

and now she can only walk…

it out!

Absolutely new! Never seen a thread about it before! Amazing post!

I try to keep it fresh, so I can get comments like yours :]

Wow,… not to pour water on your attempt at humor, but if you actually watch the real report, that’s some pretty f-cked up stuff. My good friend is a nurse at a local hospital, and it’s been a real issue in NY about the Governor requiring mandatory Swine Flu vaccinations for all health care workers. Actually, I believe just a couple of days ago, he dropped his requirement, but it has been a serious point of contention for the last month or so for a lot of people.

S

Wasn’t that requirement dropped because of a lack of flu shots?

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

Wow,… not to pour water on your attempt at humor, but if you actually watch the real report, that’s some pretty f-cked up stuff. My good friend is a nurse at a local hospital, and it’s been a real issue in NY about the Governor requiring mandatory Swine Flu vaccinations for all health care workers. Actually, I believe just a couple of days ago, he dropped his requirement, but it has been a serious point of contention for the last month or so for a lot of people.

S
[/quote]

Oh nooo someone who was going to make a career from vanity no longer can :[[[[[[[[[

You need to learn to detect sarcasm.

[quote]Vtecthis wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

Oh nooo someone who was going to make a career from vanity no longer can :[[[[[[[[[
[/quote]

wow, you’re a real piece of work aren’t you.

…another failed '09er

sad times

That settles it. I’m not getting a flu shot.

Man, when 2010 comes I’m gonna let it rip on those motherfuckers.

[quote]Vtecthis wrote:
and now she can only walk…

it out!

I know its a horrible thing that happened to her, but I could not stop laughing during that video.

oooooooohhhhh nine

[quote]Vtecthis wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

[/quote]

I have no doubt you’re just as much a waste of life off-line as you are on.

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
Man, when 2010 comes I’m gonna let it rip on those motherfuckers.[/quote]

LOL, sorry dude but you might be one of the few of the d’oh niners that actually contributes actual substance to this site.

Hopefully they will require an I.Q. test for the 2010 group.

[quote]Annihilator wrote:

You need to learn to detect sarcasm.[/quote]

So do you. My “keep it fresh” comment was all but slathered in sarcasm, idiot. And for the record this thread is about the parody, not the actual story.

[quote]Vash wrote:
Vtecthis wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

I have no doubt you’re just as much a waste of life off-line as you are on.

[/quote]

Define ‘waste of life’. If you mean not living in your pre-fabbed suburban idea of a life, then yes, very much so.

Yeah, this wasn’t funny

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Yeah, this wasn’t funny[/quote]

It was supposed to be?

Oh.

i only saw a clip of this but don’t understand how can she walk and be like that…but if she runs she’s completely fine…so bizarre.