Checking UP

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

You don’t know, though. When I was in College, I had a lot of friends who swore they were in it for the long haul. ‘Bodybuilding to the grave’ or whatever. Very few even still lift. At all. You have not yet experienced the toll that heavy lifting will take on your body, and you don’t know how you’ll respond to that stress. You may quit. You may meet the perfect woman who refuses to talk to you unless you quit using. Life happens. You can’t predict what will come up.[/quote]

that’s an awesome post, and so true. I’ve seen it happen myself. Youngsters decide that bodybuilding is their life, or so they think, so they cycle way too young and even decide to just blast and cruise. Then a few years down the line when priorities change they’re trying all sorts of ways to get their natural hormones back.

As patronising as it sounds, at 19 you really don’t know what the fuck is going to happen over the next few years, so hold out on what might end up having to be a lifetime of needles and blood work for a few more years.

Alright guys I will allow my self to keep growing naturally. Just wish other stuff could be apart of my experience. But again thanks to you guys. Will always be trying to fight to get aas legal!