Checking UP

Just want to make sure that I’m going about this in the correct manner. Started at 130lbs and now I’m 165 at 5ft9 9% BF. I know I should keep going naturally as I’m young 19 Years old. I’m currently a Biology major in college and have learned so much about the body and I have learned so much about AAS that I want to actually take some Test E and make some gains. By no means are anabolic steroids a shortcut but more of an assistance to what you are already doing correctly. I understand that my endocrine system can be harmed but I know what precautions to take. Anyways I’m also working towards senior research on getting recreational anabolic steroids legalized. But here we go with the facts and numbers.

Test E 500 MG 8 weeks
Arimadex-
2 weeks off
Run Clomid 2 weeks 40Mg a day
Clomid 2 weeks 29Mg a day

In terms of syringe and needle I haven’t decided and I’m still doing more research on the Arimadex for dosages.

First off. Congrats on the weight gain and staying lean.

Now. You are right. There is no reason for you to use AAS right now. You are doing well on your own and have years of naturally high test left. You also risk serious permanent damage to your endocrine system and hpta. You are still developing and AAS can really mess you up. If you really are interested in legalizing steroids please don’t run the risk of becoming one of the negatives that hinder that progress. In the next few years you can easily break 200lbs by eating and training right. Which it seems like you already know how to do. Yes, steroids will speed that process up. But at what cost?

[quote]Mavil161718 wrote:
Just want to make sure that I’m going about this in the correct manner. Started at 130lbs and now I’m 165 at 5ft9 9% BF. I know I should keep going naturally as I’m young 19 Years old. I’m currently a Biology major in college and have learned so much about the body and I have learned so much about AAS that I want to actually take some Test E and make some gains. By no means are anabolic steroids a shortcut but more of an assistance to what you are already doing correctly. I understand that my endocrine system can be harmed but I know what precautions to take. Anyways I’m also working towards senior research on getting recreational anabolic steroids legalized. But here we go with the facts and numbers.

Test E 500 MG 8 weeks
Arimadex-
2 weeks off

In terms of syringe and needle I haven’t decided and I’m still doing more research on the Arimadex for dosages. [/quote]

well, steroids are a shortcut. we can argue that people need to do this or that, but steroids will get you there faster, and farther. but anyway…

i don’t understand why you’d run clomid at 40 mg, and then 29 mg/day… is that a typo?

[quote]eatmorefood wrote:

Now. You are right. There is no reason for you to use AAS right now. You are doing well on your own and have years of naturally high test left. You also risk serious permanent damage to your endocrine system and hpta. You are still developing and AAS can really mess you up. If you really are interested in legalizing steroids please don’t run the risk of becoming one of the negatives that hinder that progress. In the next few years you can easily break 200lbs by eating and training right. Which it seems like you already know how to do. Yes, steroids will speed that process up. But at what cost?[/quote]

good points here.

by all means use AAS if you’re comfortable with the risks of permanent shutdown or sterility (which is pretty low, IMO, as long as one plans well) or getting in trouble for possessing a controlled substance.

it’s easier to rationalize those points when you’ve maxed out your gains… but if you know you can gain another 20 lbs of LBM on your own, it’s hard to say that it’s worth it.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

Now. You are right. There is no reason for you to use AAS right now. You are doing well on your own and have years of naturally high test left. You also risk serious permanent damage to your endocrine system and hpta. You are still developing and AAS can really mess you up. If you really are interested in legalizing steroids please don’t run the risk of becoming one of the negatives that hinder that progress. In the next few years you can easily break 200lbs by eating and training right. Which it seems like you already know how to do. Yes, steroids will speed that process up. But at what cost?[/quote]

good points here.

by all means use AAS if you’re comfortable with the risks of permanent shutdown or sterility (which is pretty low, IMO, as long as one plans well) or getting in trouble for possessing a controlled substance.

it’s easier to rationalize those points when you’ve maxed out your gains… but if you know you can gain another 20 lbs of LBM on your own, it’s hard to say that it’s worth it.[/quote]

I too will stipulate the risk is low. But always present and more likely as you are still developing. Although still low. I just can’t personally justify steroid use until you have finished developing. In this particular case the OP seems more knowledgable than most and if he chooses to go this route I’d certainly support it more than I would most 20yr olds. That is say to say begrudgingly. I would still prefer he keeps doing what he’s doing currently and gain 20-30 lbs naturally while nature is still on his side.

I believe the 29 was intended to be 20 as the 9 and 0 are best friends on the keyboard.

Not sure what about his post gives you guys so much confidence in him. I haven’t seen a 19 year old estimate their bodyfat correctly on this website…ever. Being a biology major is literally as simple as telling your advisor “hey I want to change my major”.

165 at 5’9 isn’t ready for steroids in my opinion and 19 is too young unless you actually intend to make a career from bodybuilding. You can learn plenty of useful information from college biology but to put it toward your weight lifting goals is a different story.

[quote]The-German wrote:
Not sure what about his post gives you guys so much confidence in him. I haven’t seen a 19 year old estimate their bodyfat correctly on this website…ever. Being a biology major is literally as simple as telling your advisor “hey I want to change my major”.

165 at 5’9 isn’t ready for steroids in my opinion and 19 is too young unless you actually intend to make a career from bodybuilding. You can learn plenty of useful information from college biology but to put it toward your weight lifting goals is a different story.
[/quote]

Fair enough. I guess I was putting some stock in being a biology major. His post was also pretty well written. More than I can say for most. Do I think he should be using steroids? No, and I’ve said as much. If he dead set on it I would rather give him good advice and have him do it properly. I would resign myself to the fact that from what I’ve read he has a decent idea what he’s doing. I can’t say that for most his age. I see a lot of this:

I’m 19. Wanna get huuuuuge. Gonna take some Test. 500 per week and some dbol. What do you think?

This kid seems to have more going than that. IMO

Well. My opinion is if the op is in this for the long run and loves the lifestyle then might as well get on now versus waiting 4-5 years. I mean if the end result is he will get on gear when hes done “maturing” and then be off and on gear for the remainder of his gym/days/life then just get on now and reap the benifits. Also fuck 500.

Based on my experience I felt I could have ran 750 right out the gate instead of running 500 then upping to 750. But everyone is different I suppose. Also everyone in here has way more experience then me so take my advice with a grain of salt. Just throwing another opinion out there.

Also German most Universities won’t let anyone into a bio program. The lower level courses are already packed full of students all trying to be doctors,dentists, pharmacists etc etc. If you don’t have certain prereqs coming in as a freshman you have to take them prior to admission into the program. Calc one, high school chemistry are the two prereqs that come to my mind.

You are 19. And you weigh 160lbs. Everything else is irrelevant. Wait until you’re older. The best precaution to take is wait till your endocrine system is fully developed.

Go train hard, fuck chicks, party, smoke a bit of pot and have fun like every other college kid but stay away from anabolics. If you really love this sport you can train without AAS and make good gains. I went from 105lbs to 190lbs over a span of 5 years before I cycled.

[quote]A-rod wrote:
Well. My opinion is if the op is in this for the long run and loves the lifestyle then might as well get on now versus waiting 4-5 years. I mean if the end result is he will get on gear when hes done “maturing” and then be off and on gear for the remainder of his gym/days/life then just get on now and reap the benifits. Also fuck 500. Based on my experience I felt I could have ran 750 right out the gate instead of running 500 then upping to 750. But everyone is different I suppose. Also everyone in here has way more experience then me so take my advice with a grain of salt. Just throwing another opinion out there.

Also German most Universities won’t let anyone into a bio program. The lower level courses are already packed full of students all trying to be doctors,dentists, pharmacists etc etc. If you don’t have certain prereqs coming in as a freshman you have to take them prior to admission into the program. Calc one, high school chemistry are the two prereqs that come to my mind. [/quote]

I would say OP should give it 2 years or so at least, unless his intent is to go pro. I personally know a guy that started around 16-17 and I support that choice because he actually has a likelihood of making it somewhere in the sport. Then again its not my body/life so I can’t say I would do the same in his shoes.

Yea calc and chemistry are the 2 big ones, possibly stats and/or physics but that depends on the college(mine required these). That is just 1 semester though, assuming they did not already complete these in HS. I am just saying there is a big difference in being a bio major and being a bio major graduate.

The OP did put forward a good first cycle and is clearly doing his homework. Its just a matter of risk to reward. Unless hes putting up great numbers, counting calories effectively, and understands how to adjust his macros accordingly, I think he needs more time.

Well OP, there you have it. Everyone thinks you should wait. When you are ready though you seem intelligent enough to run a proper cycle and take proper care of yourself. Now go be a college student and train hard.

Well OP, there you have it. Everyone thinks you should wait. When you are ready though you seem intelligent enough to run a proper cycle and take proper care of yourself. Now go be a college student and train hard. [/quote]

Everyone but me.

I’m all for starting at 19+ given decent stats, proper PCT, good nutrition, training and all that. Sure you can make some solid progress still without AAS, however If you are concrete in your decision please make sure you do a proper PCT and Research about HCG to add in there for recovery either during cycle or before PCT. For PCT i would go something like this:

Week 10-12 Nolvadex 40mg/Day
Week 12-16 Nolvadex 20mg/Day
Week 10-16 Clomid 50mg/Day

Week 10-16 Milk Thistle 500mg 3x Day

I like to go on the side of caution and go 6 week PCT, thats just me.

[quote]A-rod wrote:

Well OP, there you have it. Everyone thinks you should wait. When you are ready though you seem intelligent enough to run a proper cycle and take proper care of yourself. Now go be a college student and train hard. [/quote]

Everyone but me. [/quote]

Sorry. You also said take your advice with a grain of salt.

If he’s committed and prepared I’m behind it as long as he’s really thought about the long term. OP also stated that he knows he should keep going naturally. Makes me think he should remain natural for awhile.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

Sorry About that sir I meant 2 weeks of clomid and another 2 weeks of 20Mg like leveling off.

Test E 500 MG 8 weeks
Arimadex-
2 weeks off

In terms of syringe and needle I haven’t decided and I’m still doing more research on the Arimadex for dosages. [/quote]

well, steroids are a shortcut. we can argue that people need to do this or that, but steroids will get you there faster, and farther. but anyway…

i don’t understand why you’d run clomid at 40 mg, and then 29 mg/day… is that a typo?[/quote]

I do want to thank all of you for your input. I made a few type such as the 29 and ages. I ran into an issue getting the gear aka lost my local source so I can’t even do it at the moment. Knowledge is power and I do believe I have a lot to learn. We are all students in bodybuilding and I do agree my stats unimpressive and I do agree maybe I will stay natural for now.

Just in all honesty I planned on running cycles for the rest of my life because I KNOW the risk and really want bodybuilding to be apart of me until the grave. I get the concern about my bio degree I was just stating that I’m acquiring the knowledge in order to progress my knowledge of aas. My bio degree has Chem, OChem, and a couple of special biology courses. I want to eventually continue my education and really get to understand Test and other forms of anabolic agents in order to really figure it all out.

I do agree my age is a flag and many “kids” my age are idiots and want instant results without acknowledging the risk. But These forums are great and I want to keep contributing. Thanks guys! Still really wanting to run something to be honest. It’s always better to try what you preach than nothing at all.

Just in all honesty I planned on running cycles for the rest of my life because I KNOW the risk and really want bodybuilding to be apart of me until the grave. I get the concern about my bio degree I was just stating that I’m acquiring the knowledge in order to progress my knowledge of aas. My bio degree has Chem, OChem, and a couple of special biology courses. I want to eventually continue my education and really get to understand Test and other forms of anabolic agents in order to really figure it all out.

[/quote]

You don’t know, though. When I was in College, I had a lot of friends who swore they were in it for the long haul. ‘Bodybuilding to the grave’ or whatever. Very few even still lift. At all. You have not yet experienced the toll that heavy lifting will take on your body, and you don’t know how you’ll respond to that stress. You may quit. You may meet the perfect woman who refuses to talk to you unless you quit using. Life happens. You can’t predict what will come up.

The fact that you’re working towards a bio major as an undergrad is really not all that relevant to AAS usage. You will get very little education that’s truly applicable to the subject. If you pursue an advanced degree, you may get into research involving AAS, but even that’s fairly unlikely. Ochem is useless in this context. Sorry.

I love the enthusiasm. My only suggestion here would be to ensure that your diet and training are really, really, really on point before you use. I was similar to you when I was your age. My first year of college, I went from about 130 to 160 bodyweight, and very lean. But I can assure you that at that point, I had not accumulated the knowledge, nor did I have the appropriate discipline, to use steroids in any kind of intelligent way. Maybe you’re different, but it’s more likely that you’re not.

But that’s just my opinion man.

While I’m still on the I think you should wait bus. I give you an A+ for not being like the average “kid” that we see here. Your initial post and your responses are well thought out and well written. You use punctuation and you can spell (or use spell check). Thank you for not using text shorthand and writing a bunch of sentences that have to be deciphered before you can be answered.

What I’m saying is that I think you have decent head on you and whenever you do decide to take the plunge I believe you will do it with more knowledge than 99.99% of guys your age. I can appreciate that even if I believe you should wait a few more years.

Best of luck to you

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[/quote]

You don’t know, though. When I was in College, I had a lot of friends who swore they were in it for the long haul. ‘Bodybuilding to the grave’ or whatever. Very few even still lift. At all. You have not yet experienced the toll that heavy lifting will take on your body, and you don’t know how you’ll respond to that stress. You may quit. You may meet the perfect woman who refuses to talk to you unless you quit using. Life happens. You can’t predict what will come up.

The fact that you’re working towards a bio major as an undergrad is really not all that relevant to AAS usage. You will get very little education that’s truly applicable to the subject. If you pursue an advanced degree, you may get into research involving AAS, but even that’s fairly unlikely. Ochem is useless in this context. Sorry.

I love the enthusiasm. My only suggestion here would be to ensure that your diet and training are really, really, really on point before you use. I was similar to you when I was your age. My first year of college, I went from about 130 to 160 bodyweight, and very lean. But I can assure you that at that point, I had not accumulated the knowledge, nor did I have the appropriate discipline, to use steroids in any kind of intelligent way. Maybe you’re different, but it’s more likely that you’re not.

But that’s just my opinion man.[/quote]

Thank you man I agree and yeah I have a lot to learn for sure.

While I’m still on the I think you should wait bus. I give you an A+ for not being like the average “kid” that we see here. Your initial post and your responses are well thought out and well written. You use punctuation and you can spell (or use spell check). Thank you for not using text shorthand and writing a bunch of sentences that have to be deciphered before you can be answered. What I’m saying is that I think you have decent head on you and whenever you do decide to take the plunge I believe you will do it with more knowledge than 99.99% of guys your age. I can appreciate that even if I believe you should wait a few more years.

Best of luck to you[/quote]

Thank you so much I will always be trying to learn and I think I’ll wait and learn more!