T Nation

Check Your PM's

Just hover the mouse over your screen name up top and a drop down menu will tell you if you have any PM’s no need to click away from any page to find out if you have anything in your inbox. That said, I’ve hardly ever used the PM function.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
A little notification icon would still be great, Matt.
[/quote]

Yeah, it was asked for when they changed the site but never came to fruition. I go days without noticing a PM as well.[/quote]

I don’t seem to get email notifications either, only from a MOD.[/quote]

Exactly. I used to get email notifications for every PM. Now, just mod notes and friend requests.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
A little notification icon would still be great, Matt.
[/quote]

Yeah, it was asked for when they changed the site but never came to fruition. I go days without noticing a PM as well.[/quote]

I don’t seem to get email notifications either, only from a MOD.[/quote]

Exactly. I used to get email notifications for every PM. Now, just mod notes and friend requests.[/quote]

You get friend requests?

Funny thing is the first thing I do after logging in is check. Always 0.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Funny thing is the first thing I do after logging in is check. Always 0. [/quote]

I had one from you, but it was a couple of months old, sorry I didn’t reply…
Wait a minute…

Done :slight_smile:

[quote]Daniel-San wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Funny thing is the first thing I do after logging in is check. Always 0. [/quote]

I had one from you, but it was a couple of months old, sorry I didn’t reply…
Wait a minute…[/quote]

Hey yeah! I forgot about that…funny how its subject is still true. That was before the sabbatical!

Still don’t have any!

taps foot impatiently