Check Out This PM I Got!

What’s funny is that in the thread on best chest exercise, anytime someone questioned anything he wrote, they became a “troll”.

PLEASE.

I think most of the posters on this thread know a true troll when we see one. Anyone he has accused of being a troll does not rise to the level of some of the true paragons of trolldom we have seen (Griffin C and Al Shades, anyone?).

You know you’ve lost the debate when 2 posts in, everyone else is a troll to you.

Alright enough with the little man jokes alright? Damn. You don’t wanna see a ripped 170 from me…it might hurt your gut too much.

All you big guys would definately know it if I hit you…cuz I’d be runnin’.

[quote]gojira wrote:
Professor X wrote:

PS, Chinadoll, those nude photos of me AND the ones of me wearing the yellow g-string and the matching cowboy hat are just between us, right?

You didn’t send her the one of you with the sheep and the midgets, did you? You said those were just for me![/quote]

Oh STOP! Im laughing too hard!!!

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Alright enough with the little man jokes alright? Damn. You don’t wanna see a ripped 170 from me…it might hurt your gut too much.

All you big guys would definately know it if I hit you…cuz I’d be runnin’.[/quote]

LMFAO!

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

LMFAO![/quote]

I knew you’d like it Flaming Sperm Avatar Man.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

LMFAO!

[/quote]

Flaming sperm? Hahahaha, dude I never looked at it like that, LOL.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[/quote]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

[quote]gojira wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!![/quote]

Come on Gojira, don’t egg him on, haha.

[quote]gojira wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!![/quote]

I had a sticker on my dirt bike that said “Screamin’ Semen”. Is it strange that I was only 16 at the time?

Speaking of avatars, 3toedSloth has the sloth tattoo back up! Yay! Is it sad that I recognize people by their avatars?

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[/quote]

Rockscar you amuse me…lol

Michelle

[quote]Forum Foreman wrote:
I can’t believe the mods let that through. Do they check PMs?

The mods do not check PMs.[/quote]

I’d always wondered about that. Thanks for clearing that up!

[quote]analog_kid wrote:

I had a sticker on my dirt bike that said “Screamin’ Semen”. Is it strange that I was only 16 at the time?

[/quote]

My husband once “borrowed” a stamp from the local free clinic that read “Look for Sperm”. We’d go over to friends houses for dinner and he’d stamp everything in their freezer with it when they weren’t paying attention. They’d be finding it for months. He’d stamp piles of raffle tickets, rolls of toilet paper in public restrooms, you name it. He had a great time with that stamp…until his friend that worked at the free clinic asked for it back. Oh well, he had fun while it lasted.

I guess you could call this hijack “Fun with Sperm”.

[quote]MrTangerineSpedo wrote:
Speaking of avatars, 3toedSloth has the sloth tattoo back up! Yay! Is it sad that I recognize people by their avatars?[/quote]

Yes, yes it is. Sadder still is hat I bet MOST of us recognize each others’ posts by avatars.

[quote]gojira wrote:
My husband once “borrowed” a stamp from the local free clinic that read “Look for Sperm”. We’d go over to friends houses for dinner and he’d stamp everything in their freezer with it when they weren’t paying attention. They’d be finding it for months. He’d stamp piles of raffle tickets, rolls of toilet paper in public restrooms, you name it. He had a great time with that stamp…until his friend that worked at the free clinic asked for it back. Oh well, he had fun while it lasted.

I guess you could call this hijack “Fun with Sperm”.[/quote]

THAT is a funny practical joke!

[quote]MrTangerineSpedo wrote:
Speaking of avatars, 3toedSloth has the sloth tattoo back up! Yay! Is it sad that I recognize people by their avatars?[/quote]

Doesn’t it just piss you off when people fuck with their avatars all the time? <:-)

|/ 3Toes

[quote]The3toedSloth wrote:
MrTangerineSpedo wrote:
Speaking of avatars, 3toedSloth has the sloth tattoo back up! Yay! Is it sad that I recognize people by their avatars?

Doesn’t it just piss you off when people fuck with their avatars all the time? <:-)

|/ 3Toes

[/quote]

I leave my avatar alone.

[quote]Rockman wrote:

I leave my avatar alone.
[/quote]

As well you should.

i noticed that i got a little more respect when i put this avatar up. i actually figured as much would happen since we’re all horn dogs.

[quote]The3toedSloth wrote:

|/ 3Toes

[/quote]

Hell yeah!! But only when rainjack does it.