T Nation

Check out my Diet

Daily Meal Plan.

1. 6 raw eggs, 1 scoop whey powder, 1 cup blueberries, orange, banana, 1 cup oats, 1 cup raisins, 2 tbsp olive oil, large cup of milk.

2. 3/4-1lb of beef/poultry, 2 cups broccoli, 1 yam, large cup of milk.

3**) 6 raw eggs, 2 scoops whey, 1 cup raisins, large glass’o milk, banana, dextrose tablet.

1. 3/4-1lb of beef/poultry, raw spinach (Hard to measure because it’s so light, I eat maybe 1 cup of actual leaves.), Apple, 1 cup oats, 1 cup raisins, mo’milk.

2. 1 cup of wild salmon, 1/2 cup walnuts, 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds, 2 tbsp fish oil, water.

3. Pre-bed: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 heaping tbsp peanut butter.

~
~
~
**Applies only on gym days, post-workout.
~
~
~

Any constructive criticism would be appreciated.

(I’m estimating this at 3500 calories, anyone with more experience counting calories could you please verify or refute this?)

you definitely have a lot of protein.

http://www.calorie-count.com/

there you can measure them more or less.

Fitday.com is a good place to start tracking calories. Also you should not eat fat after lifting. It slows the rate of absorpotion will hinder recovery. Try only whey protein with quick dissolving carbs.

[quote]eric53otdt wrote:
Fitday.com is a good place to start tracking calories. Also you should not eat fat after lifting. It slows the rate of absorpotion will hinder recovery. Try only whey protein with quick dissolving carbs.[/quote]

So no milk?