me too

wtf? :ِD

best shape ever my package with bicep curl too :ِD

ommm interesting

next cycle to be 700mg tren per week for 12 week
looking for 40 lbs pure muscle
with proper pct
primobolan low dosage and hcg :smiley:

Good idea. Drug your way to your goals before learning the proper basics of lifting. Can’t foresee anything bad happening with that plan.

1 Like

no way do this cycle bro im just sayin for fun

1 Like

Your big lift number are low, i don’t want to disrespect you but i was stronger than you at 16. You need to really focus on your squat, bench, deadlift, military press, dips, chin up and row. Stop doing tons of volume and focus on good things. You need to get stronger to grow at first. Chest press or flyes won’t make you bigger

1 Like

I wanna know what it is, the dudes are supposed to be checking for?

You’ve somehow managed to garble 5x5, 5/3/1, and some weird version of what I presume to be a reversed drop set all together. You’re gonna have to pick one type of scheme and progress from there.

You’re also 132lbs. Some of us on here have breakfasts larger than you. Hence, you should strap down, get comfortable with gaining a bit of softness, and as others have said, progress towards getting stronger. With that, size will come. Stamina will come. Everything will slowly show itself according to your effort and genetics and all the stuff everyone constantly notes.

Put the skittles down, train for some odd number of years, and eat more. Maybe you won’t be so concerned about your junk.

3 Likes

I just can’t get over the camera, it’s really the best part of this thread.

7 Likes

At least he went with a Nikon. I think. Lol

3 Likes

Anyone else taking this thread with a grain of salt?

1 Like

I just wanna critique his cycle.

2 Likes