Check My Routine

hallo, i’d like to hear what you think about the routine i’m thinking of doing in the future. it’s made up using the info i read with the tbt vs. split going on. it is meant to be a strength program

it should help to squat, bench, dlift, overhead press and increase the “Bent Over Barbell Row” (i find the later exercise being important to keep the chest and back at similar strength)

ok so here goes.

first off - max is a set of max intensity, with reps 5x5; 8,6,4,2,1; 7x3 whatever you prefer and it changes from week to week.

all the others are lifts using light weight and explosive force (dynamic effort if not mistaken). the weight would be anywhere from 40% to 70% depending on how your muscles feel that day (if you feel you are failing the last lifts or they are slow you drop the weight) these would be a 4x6 sets.

the workout would take 4-5 days per week
cycling all the time (1-2-3-4-5 then back to 1-2-3-4-5 no mater what the day is)

now the layout of the workout would be similar to this

Bent Over Barbell Row
bench press
squat
snatch press
dlift - max

bench press
squat
snatch press
dlift
Bent Over Barbell Row - max

squat
snatch press
dlift
Bent Over Barbell Row
bench press - max

snatch press
dlift
Bent Over Barbell Row
bench press
squat - max

dlift
Bent Over Barbell Row

snatch press -max

And you should be able to figure out the rest, the firs exercise of the previous day goes into the next days last place and is performed as a max … if you still don’t get it then sorry i probably wont be bale to explane it much better.

so this is the base of the program.

ofcorse you would have some more supportive exercises, like one hand snatch presses, one leg squats, even one hand dlifts, these would be performed every other ay instead of just another repetition of the same exercise.

like instead of a snatch press on second day i would do single hand snatch press with a H dumbbell or that russian thing (that metal ball with a handle, i forgot how its called sorry …) or even a few sets of 2x20 for the connecting tissue.

so that’s basically it. i could explain why i chose what exercise, what exercises are going to be changed into the “balancing” ones and so on but that would turn this thing into an article. and if you want to know about my current condition read on if not just pass the next 3 paragraphs …

its all in kilos

i turned 18 not so long ago

thinking of using some kind of testosterone when i get 25 or preferably older …

body weight - 94kg dunno about fat% i think its somewhere near 25% maybe even 30%

bench - 110kg
squat - 140kg (not as to the grass)
squat - 90kg (6 times ass to the grass, first time trying to do it)
snatch and press - 70kg
dlift - 147kg (2x)

want more ?

now to brag a little: lifts have all increased about 3 times in the 2 training years and the first year was in a calory deficiency, too little protein and barley any sups but still muscle size oriented.

2 years ago my weight was 64kg and i couldnt bench not even 40kg for a single rep or squat 50kg, have been squatting for only a year, and had about 3 “serious injuries” (spine, inflammations etc …), thro all of which i still trained (stupid thing to do but oh well), there is more on that if anyone would like …

oh and i haven’t got a trainer yet.

ok so any questions why i chose what in the program? any ideas how to improve it?

could this bee used to lose fat? (thinking of doing that till summer)

hope someone will read this to leave a comment …