Cycle 16 weeks

Test cyp 500mg week/ 1-16
Tren ace 75mg ed / 1-12
Dbol 25mg ed / 12-16

PCT 30 days

Hcg 500 iu e4d (first two weeks)
Nolva 20mg ed
Clomid final ten days

I ask about this pct because it seems archaic by design. I ordered my gear from a pretty o.g. meathead so i am wondering if this is somewhat outdated. Previous cycles were test e only and one test e and tren cycle. I just ran long periods of clomid and results were less than optimal. I also have some letro on hand due to some mild gyno flareup. My guess was running dbol at the end was a little much given how wet it is.

So far i have gained 25 pounds. As a serious ectomorph with combat based injury limitations i was impressed by the results but any help in keeping these gains would be appretiated.

[quote]theunionforever wrote:
6’0
210 lbs
31 yo
5th cycle

Cycle 16 weeks

Test cyp 500mg week/ 1-16
Tren ace 75mg ed / 1-12
Dbol 25mg ed / 12-16

PCT 30 days

Hcg 500 iu e4d (first two weeks)
Nolva 20mg ed
Clomid final ten days

I ask about this pct because it seems archaic by design. I ordered my gear from a pretty o.g. meathead so i am wondering if this is somewhat outdated. Previous cycles were test e only and one test e and tren cycle. I just ran long periods of clomid and results were less than optimal. I also have some letro on hand due to some mild gyno flareup. My guess was running dbol at the end was a little much given how wet it is.

So far i have gained 25 pounds. As a serious ectomorph with combat based injury limitations i was impressed by the results but any help in keeping these gains would be appretiated.
[/quote]

No need for clomid. This is the best PCT advice anyone can give this protocol will work everytime even after a lifetime of blasting and cruising. You pin hcg sub q 50iu every hour for 3 hours every single day. 2 days in your balls will already be on again. and after the 3rd hour everyday you will need to jerkoff your test will be so high. For nolva 40mg everyday first 2 weeks all taken in morning.

[quote]Gh15 wrote:
No need for clomid. This is the best PCT advice anyone can give this protocol will work everytime even after a lifetime of blasting and cruising. You pin hcg sub q 50iu every hour for 3 hours every single day. 2 days in your balls will already be on again. and after the 3rd hour everyday you will need to jerkoff your test will be so high. For nolva 40mg everyday first 2 weeks all taken in morning.[/quote]

seriously, are you trollin’ this place?

your advice is some of the dumbest shit i have ever read… you need to go away.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Gh15 wrote:
No need for clomid. This is the best PCT advice anyone can give this protocol will work everytime even after a lifetime of blasting and cruising. You pin hcg sub q 50iu every hour for 3 hours every single day. 2 days in your balls will already be on again. and after the 3rd hour everyday you will need to jerkoff your test will be so high. For nolva 40mg everyday first 2 weeks all taken in morning.[/quote]

your advice is some of the dumbest shit i have ever read… you need to go away.[/quote]
dt79 approved

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Gh15 wrote:

your advice is some of the dumbest shit i have ever read… you need to go away.[/quote]
dt79 approved[/quote]

The best protocol for PCT I don’t care what anyone says is 40mg of nolva first two weeks. With 50iu of hcg EVERY HOUR sub q. If you want to make it last a month you pin every day 50iu every hour for 3 hours every day follow? This advice was given to me personally by the GOD OF HORMONES GH15 HIMSELF and DAN DUCHAINE. If you don’t know who either of those two people are you they are the founders the GOD GURU’s interms of steroid use.

Yes other pct protocols will work yes but this is the BEST by the third hour of pinning you will NEED sex your sex drive will be through the roof and you will feel super energetic. You vet posters right this down and put it under your bed at night. Best advice you have been given.

[quote]Gh15 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Gh15 wrote:

dt79 approved[/quote]

The best protocol for PCT I don’t care what anyone says is 40mg of nolva first two weeks. With 50iu of hcg EVERY HOUR sub q. If you want to make it last a month you pin every day 50iu every hour for 3 hours every day follow? This advice was given to me personally by the GOD OF HORMONES GH15 HIMSELF and DAN DUCHAINE. If you don’t know who either of those two people are you they are the founders the GOD GURU’s interms of steroid use.

Yes other pct protocols will work yes but this is the BEST by the third hour of pinning you will NEED sex your sex drive will be through the roof and you will feel super energetic. You vet posters right this down and put it under your bed at night. Best advice you have been given.
[/quote]

You accept what someone else says blindly without even a basic understanding of the hpta? And you parrot it to others? Wow.

Why don’t you tell me, in your own words, why this will work. Don’t just parrot a protocol you managed to scavenge from some so-called guru’s table scraps.

dt79 not approved

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Gh15 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Gh15 wrote:

dt79 approved[/quote]

Don’t know why my reply was deleted… I’ve been on this forum for a day pls tell me mods delete posts and then get there buddies to gang up on people to seem stupid. Let me be serious for a second and if this post is deleted I will never post here again and my almighty advice will be lost forever due to mod abuse. ANYWAYS the best protocol for PCT I don’t care what anyone says is 40mg of nolva first two weeks. With 50iu of hcg EVERY HOUR sub q. If you want to make it last a month you pin every day 50iu every hour for 3 hours every day follow? This advice was given to me personally by the GOD OF HORMONES GH15 HIMSELF and DAN DUCHAINE. If you don’t know who either of those two people are you they are the founders the GOD GURU’s interms of steroid use. Yes other pct protocols will work yes but this is the BEST by the third hour of pinning you will NEED sex your sex drive will be through the roof and you will feel super energetic. You vet posters right this down and put it under your bed at night. Best advice you have been given.
[/quote]
You accept what someone else says blindly without even a basic understanding of the hpta? And you parrot it to others? Wow.

Why don’t you tell me, in your own words, why this will work. Don’t just parrot a protocol you managed to scavenge from some so-called guru’s table scraps.

dt79 not approved[/quote]

No point to explain science to you to lazy, this is from years of hands on experience 2 lifetimes of experience. If you know anything about bodybuilding is should be very apparent science does not always validate what works and sometimes goes completely against what as been proven to work through experience and vice versa. I speak from bodybuilding hands on experience not science. The science was already done and perfected before protocols like this were given out. dt79 take one day out of one of your pct’s to try this protocol it only will cost you 40mgs of nolva and 150iu’s of hcg if im wrong which is nothing… Your mind will be revealed to the truth which is YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE BODYBUILDING CULT. I am your friend no need to get upset

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Gh15 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Gh15 wrote:

dt79 approved[/quote]

Don’t know why my reply was deleted… I’ve been on this forum for a day pls tell me mods delete posts and then get there buddies to gang up on people to seem stupid. Let me be serious for a second and if this post is deleted I will never post here again and my almighty advice will be lost forever due to mod abuse. ANYWAYS the best protocol for PCT I don’t care what anyone says is 40mg of nolva first two weeks. With 50iu of hcg EVERY HOUR sub q. If you want to make it last a month you pin every day 50iu every hour for 3 hours every day follow? This advice was given to me personally by the GOD OF HORMONES GH15 HIMSELF and DAN DUCHAINE. If you don’t know who either of those two people are you they are the founders the GOD GURU’s interms of steroid use. Yes other pct protocols will work yes but this is the BEST by the third hour of pinning you will NEED sex your sex drive will be through the roof and you will feel super energetic. You vet posters right this down and put it under your bed at night. Best advice you have been given.
[/quote]

No point to explain science to you to lazy, this is from years of hands on experience 2 lifetimes of experience. If you know anything about bodybuilding is should be very apparent science does not always validate what works and sometimes goes completely against what as been proven to work through experience and vice versa. I speak from bodybuilding hands on experience not science. The science was already done and perfected before protocols like this were given out. dt79 take one day out of one of your pct’s to try this protocol it only will cost you 40mgs of nolva and 150iu’s of hcg if im wrong which is nothing… Your mind will be revealed to the truth which is YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE BODYBUILDING CULT. I am your friend no need to get upset

[quote]Gh15 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Gh15 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Gh15 wrote:

dt79 approved[/quote]

[/quote]

No point to explain science to you to lazy, this is from years of hands on experience 2 lifetimes of experience. If you know anything about bodybuilding is should be very apparent science does not always validate what works and sometimes goes completely against what as been proven to work through experience and vice versa. I speak from bodybuilding hands on experience not science. The science was already done and perfected before protocols like this were given out. dt79 take one day out of one of your pct’s to try this protocol it only will cost you 40mgs of nolva and 150iu’s of hcg if im wrong which is nothing… Your mind will be revealed to the truth which is YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE BODYBUILDING CULT. I am your friend no need to get upset [/quote]

you’re an idiot.

seriously.

The 50iu of HCG every hour over 3 hours WON’T work as far as boosting endogenous testosterone production. That is too little to have an effect. You might even hamper natural production as your pituitary won’t release LH when it senses HCG in your body.

[quote]Gh15 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Gh15 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Gh15 wrote:

dt79 approved[/quote]

[/quote]

No point to explain science to you to lazy, this is from years of hands on experience 2 lifetimes of experience. If you know anything about bodybuilding is should be very apparent science does not always validate what works and sometimes goes completely against what as been proven to work through experience and vice versa. I speak from bodybuilding hands on experience not science. The science was already done and perfected before protocols like this were given out. dt79 take one day out of one of your pct’s to try this protocol it only will cost you 40mgs of nolva and 150iu’s of hcg if im wrong which is nothing… Your mind will be revealed to the truth which is YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE BODYBUILDING CULT. I am your friend no need to get upset [/quote]

you’re an idiot.

seriously.[/quote]
i wished to have entertaining… but this one full of balonie… no joy…

dt79 approved

Yes it is more then enough hcgs… we are talking pharma grade hcg hcg given to you by doctors of the country you hail from. Not china men hcg which has human piss inside. If you know truth you know 150iu hcg will blow up your balls from within you silly goose. Stop living in your delusional world where your bud bud jhonny nogains hands you a bottle of test with the label looking like it was made in Microsoft paint by a 3 year old and convince yourself yes it is pharm grade :)!