Check Me Out!

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:
Does anybody leave an absolutely MASSIVE bit of burger right until the end? Its like, nibble nibble, nibble nibble, until you’ve crafted it down to a 5cm square bit of burder + no overhanging bread.

Open it up a bit to make sure it has the right amount of ketchup/bbq sauce and then throw it in your mouth.

Close your eyes and eat the last bit in slow mo, making sure that every tastebud in your mouth gets a good dose of every bit of that burger.
[/quote]

LOL.

I’m used to leaving the best for last when eating a meal, this can be a downfall if someone wants to share though - I hate sharing the best bits I saved for last!

I eat like someone’s trying to take that shit away from me. Always have.

[quote]AlexC1 wrote:
I eat like someone’s trying to take that shit away from me. Always have. [/quote]

you’re not the only one. I scare people with the way I devour, I mean eat.

[quote]admbaum wrote:

[quote]AlexC1 wrote:
I eat like someone’s trying to take that shit away from me. Always have. [/quote]

[/quote]

I hate when people you’re eating with get on to you about eating fast. I don’t yell at them for the rate at which they breathe or blink. Eating fast is just natural to me.

The only time it’s a bit of a bad thing is at a buffet. I can do a ton of damage in that 20 minute timeframe before the brain knows I’m full, then I feel like death the rest of the evening.

[quote]AlexC1 wrote:

[quote]admbaum wrote:

[quote]AlexC1 wrote:

[/quote]

I hate when people you’re eating with get on to you about eating fast. I don’t yell at them for the rate at which they breathe or blink. Eating fast is just natural to me.

The only time it’s a bit of a bad thing is at a buffet. I can do a ton of damage in that 20 minute timeframe before the brain knows I’m full, then I feel like death the rest of the evening.[/quote]

We decided it would be a good idea to have an eating contest during lunch break in high school one time. Rule was you had to eat everything you put on your plate. Made sense.

4th or so plate i decided some orange would be a good way to fill it up. But, that meant there was peel on my plate. I ate the orange peel. That was a horrible afternoon.

[quote]kothreat wrote:

[quote]AlexC1 wrote:

[quote]admbaum wrote:

[quote]AlexC1 wrote:

[/quote]

The only time it’s a bit of a bad thing is at a buffet. I can do a ton of damage in that 20 minute timeframe before the brain knows I’m full, then I feel like death the rest of the evening.[/quote]

We decided it would be a good idea to have an eating contest during lunch break in high school one time. Rule was you had to eat everything you put on your plate. Made sense.

4th or so plate i decided some orange would be a good way to fill it up. But, that meant there was peel on my plate. I ate the orange peel. That was a horrible afternoon. [/quote]

Annnnnd, did you win?

[quote]Im_New_Feed_Me wrote:

[quote]kothreat wrote:

[quote]AlexC1 wrote:

[quote]admbaum wrote:

[quote]AlexC1 wrote:

[/quote]

4th or so plate i decided some orange would be a good way to fill it up. But, that meant there was peel on my plate. I ate the orange peel. That was a horrible afternoon. [/quote]

Annnnnd, did you win?[/quote]

I don’t know. Could have.

[quote]AlexC1 wrote:

[quote]admbaum wrote:

[quote]AlexC1 wrote:

[/quote]

I’m not judging you. I’m just saying that that is really poor manners. Your supposed to play nice and pace your meal so that everyone finishes at roughly the same time. Super slow picky eating is also poor manners.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Have any of you “big men” done a triple whopper? I’m not saying I’m the king of eating, Lanky can probably claim that, but I’m not just talking about a burger here. Did you guys see the calorie count in that meal? Thats a whole days worth of food for one of these “abs” guys I hear about.
[/quote]

Twice in the past two weeks i’ve gone to this gas station/mcdonalds combo we have and gotten a mcchicken, a mcdouble, a large fry, and a quart of chocolate milk. Over 2000 cals.

Also ate a double down from KFC the other day and was not impressed. Taste wasn’t that good and it was pretty damn expensive. For the sandwich, a thing of potato wedges, and a medium drink it was like $7.60.

I ate a 1 pound fudruckers burger in under a minute, timed by a friend.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
So today I had to drop dad off at the dentist, his name is actually David too, kinda funny, Anyways, he is a lot like me, Genetically bad teeth, very sensitive teeth, fear of the dentist. So he gets sedated now. Anyways, I go to pick him up later in the day around 1:00 and I drive by a burger king. I start day dreaming about the juicy flame broiled whopper and I decide after I drop dad off at home, I’m going back. So I’m really starving because I usually eat lunch at around 11:00 - 12:00 and it’s like 1:40 by the time I get there. So I skip right over the Double whopper meal and go straight for the triple whopper with cheese. The old lady asks what size, I feel she somewhat expected me to pull a fast one and as for a small with a diet coke, but, like anyone who knows they might as well go big or go home, I go large with a full sugar coke.

I waxed that “little” sandwich down with barely a couple deep breaths, and the fries were hot and crispy and also dissapeared in short order. I didn’t even blink. I also ate all the little peice of crap parts of the fries at the very end, all the little sharp jagged little daggers they slip into the fries. Then I sipped my rediculously large coke for a few minutes while I patted my belly and gloated to myself at how much I just destroyed that meal.

Then there is a little menu on the wall as I leave. Triple Whopper with Cheese - Calories, 1250. Large Fries - Calories 540 (I had ketchsup too so add another what 40?). Coca-Cola Large - Calories 380. That’s 2,210 calories Homies!!!

Now Hide Ya Burgers, Hide Ya Fries, and Hide ya Sodas, cause I’m eatin everything out here.

V[/quote]

I am unimpressed. A triple whopper and a large fries is a matter of less than ten minutes to me, and I’m pretty sure you have 75 pounds on me. Had you asked them to make the buns out of whoppers, we’d have some talent here.

I jest though, I’m jealous I no longer work next to a burger king.

I went through Infantry basic about 10 years ago, we had two minutes to eat our food. To this day I still eat fast, hell I have finished my plate before the waitress has got my wife’s food to her. Once you get used to eating fast it is hard to stop.

[quote]barbarianlifter wrote:
I went through Infantry basic about 10 years ago, we had two minutes to eat our food. To this day I still eat fast, hell I have finished my plate before the waitress has got my wife’s food to her. Once you get used to eating fast it is hard to stop.[/quote]

This is the truth. I have about 4 minutes between clients. I can’t have my steaks anything other than rare because they take too long to chew. I usually put a potato in the microwave here at work before a client, then after they leave I mangle the shit out of a steak, then eat the potato like an apple.

Fuck vegetables.

The worst part is when you’re with someone that eats slow. Your meal is done and you’re just sitting there…waiting…c’mon… Gonna finish that?

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:
Does anybody leave an absolutely MASSIVE bit of burger right until the end? Its like, nibble nibble, nibble nibble, until you’ve crafted it down to a 5cm square bit of burder + no overhanging bread.

Open it up a bit to make sure it has the right amount of ketchup/bbq sauce and then throw it in your mouth.

Close your eyes and eat the last bit in slow mo, making sure that every tastebud in your mouth gets a good dose of every bit of that burger.
[/quote]

LOL.

I’m used to leaving the best for last when eating a meal, this can be a downfall if someone wants to share though - I hate sharing the best bits I saved for last![/quote]

Yes, the sharing’s a risk. Especially when the meat vultures (girlfriend) are lurking. As soon as they see that you’re near the end of your burger, they’ll want a piece.

These people are vermin. Deport them, I say.

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:
Yes, the sharing’s a risk. Especially when the meat vultures (girlfriend) are lurking. As soon as they see that you’re near the end of your burger, they’ll want a piece.

These people are vermin. Deport them, I say. [/quote]

My girl is notorius for this!

I’ll prepare some food, ask if she wants one or 2 pieces of insert food here and she’ll ask for one. I plate up and give her some food

I’m eating mine, saving the best for last and this vulture starts eyeing out and picking at my plate until I tell her she should have asked for more to begin with.

[quote]Eli B wrote:

[quote]AlexC1 wrote:

[quote]admbaum wrote:

[quote]AlexC1 wrote:

[/quote]

I’m not judging you. I’m just saying that that is really poor manners. Your supposed to play nice and pace your meal so that everyone finishes at roughly the same time. Super slow picky eating is also poor manners.[/quote]

Yeah, screw that. I pound my food, then stare at everyone else’s plates with a ravenous look until they get uncomfortable and give me a bite.

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:
The worst part is when you’re with someone that eats slow. Your meal is done and you’re just sitting there…waiting…c’mon… Gonna finish that?[/quote]

And they see you staring at their plate with a trickle of drool coming out of the corner of your mouth…

Awkward.

Still, I don’t get why anyone ever gets fries. I hate the fries at McDonalds or Burger King, I usually just get 3 burgers. Fuck I love burgers.