Check and Critique my Program

If you want the effects of powerbuilding: 5/3/1 Big but boring, The Complete Power Look program by CT. These should give you 6 months of fun. It may seem less bodybuilder-ish than your draft, but you will grow if you eat well.

On 2 of your ‘off-days’, do neural charge training ( Neural Charge Training ) to help recovery.

6 hard workouts tend to be a overkill. Keep it at 4 days, and do some recovery on the off days. And listen to Wendler: if you have to recover from you recovery, it’s not recovery.

1.What’s the progression on your program?
You get in,you do 5x5,great.You do it for some weeks adding some pounds each time.Then what?I think using a 531 progression would be smarter

2.Can you really recover from all this work?Unless you’re some kind of humanoid from the future you probably won’t recover from a 31 set push workout and be ready to do the same thing in 3 days

3.Why do you even want to lift 6 days a week?Do you really want to accomplish what could be done in less days doing more work just for the sake of lifting.Pick a 4 days per week program like 531 and do some boxing on your off days or sth

My understanding is that one program was designed by some sort of mentally unstable man with a youtube channel whereas the other program was designed by an incredibly skilled and successful athletic coach who based the program off of the principles of a coach that was producing some amazing powerlifters.

I feel like, with that background knowledge, the choice becomes more obvious.

Remove redundant movements (such as rope push-downs etc), then you are ready to rock & roll!