Cheating Wife Advice

Bravo, you really built up the drama. I thought you were going to kill them with a barbell or some other weight apparatus.

D

[quote]dmarz wrote:
Does your wifes new boyfriend/co-worker train? He may have an extra rack? Just a thought[/quote]

Sounds like the co-worker is already getting some use out of this guys rack…might not want to give his own up.

Great post.

hahahahahaha!!!

Where the fuck are you going to curl if that squat rack goes south?

Excellent! Got a loud laugh out of me! Thanx!

I don’t know whats so funny. This dude has a serious question. I wouldn’t weld it dude. Take no chances. Get a new squat rack. Safety first.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
Where the fuck are you going to curl if that squat rack goes south?[/quote]

He’ll be back to one hand curling.

That really sucks. I think you need to end the relationship. Same thing happened to a buddy of mine. One night, we all just showed up at his place and dragged him out. He was so down. I tell you what, we got him into an old dungeon-type gym and got him on a couple of old racks. Before you knew it, he was his old self again. Squatting and curling to his heart’s content. Helped him totally forget about his old, cracked rack back at home.

You need to do this too. Maybe go get yourself a new belt, maybe a new gym bag. I don’t know, something to make you feel good about yourself again.

Good luck and keep on keepin on.

DB

Hilarious! Welcome to the site!

Best post ever

Hire a Private Detective to keep an eye on your squat rack.

If it was dirty, or rusty, or even in a slightly different spot, that might be innocent. But a crack, that’s suspicious.

Maybe your significant other is seeing another squatter. Maybe it’s innocent, just a few warm up sets, some RE work - but with a crack like that, maybe it’s a full ME day. Maybe an entire squad.

If things get bad you might need a welder. Or worse - a removalist.

Haha! Awesome!

Wicked Post …weld that puppy up …if there is another crack ditch the rack and get a new one.

Brilliant.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Wicked Post …weld that puppy up …if there is another crack ditch the rack and get a new one.[/quote]

Usually, I’m all for second chances, especially if it was a one shot deal, but in this case, it sounds like the failure was a long time developing. Even if he can repair things, there will always be some lingering doubt about trust that will lead to doom in the long run.

DB

I would find a friend or someone that does welding, and have them do it. Something like that shouldn’t cost much.

fucking brilliant, btw.

I feel your pain mate. Brilliant post.

Aw hell that’s funny stuff!!

Best short story I’ve read on here.

GG.