Cheating While Cutting

Right now im at work, im looking at, and have been aware of a stack of brownies in the middle of the office.

Ive been cutting for almost 7 weeks, and ive cheated once…ONCE and guess what, it was 4 brownies!

bloody staff coffee morning once a month, people are supposed to bring in baked goods.
most of the time people just nip to a shitty ‘bakery’ an hour beforehand and pickup all sorts of refined bullshit, which doesnt appeal in the slightest.

But someone actually made brownies from scratch.
I really like brownies and I really prefer homemade food.

ass hole.

my willpower is sort of holding steady, although I have powered my way through 8 cups of green tea in 3 hours to keep my hand mind and mouth busy!

Man its Friday…You ain’t got a job and you and got shit to do…oh wait your at work…just eat some and do some cardio after your workout.

lol not what I was expecting, where are all the people running at me in slow motion yelling ‘dont do it!’

they are probably all asleep in other countries or at work slavering over something themselves ;]

Don’t fucking do it! I never eat shit at work. I tend to eat shit at home. Dive head first into your work to keep yourself occupied!

Go for a smoke instead.

[quote]rsg wrote:
Go for a smoke instead.[/quote]

Not the weed though, you will come back with serious munchies.

I feel for ya buddy!

I was at work last night and had to sit with a guy whilst he ate a foot long dog with cheese and bacon.

That was crucifying, especially as I had to wait another 3 hours before I could come home and fill myself up with my one banana and one yogurt!

When I say fill myself up I mean eat it, I know what you funny fookers are like :slight_smile:

Its okay i made it.

Home safe, with my tuna and goats cheese salad.

if i could just squeeze from 15% to 10% in the next month that would be grand, because I could relax a little!

(12% is probably more realistic)

[quote]chutec wrote:
Right now im at work, im looking at, and have been aware of a stack of brownies in the middle of the office.

Ive been cutting for almost 7 weeks, and ive cheated once…ONCE and guess what, it was 4 brownies!

But someone actually made brownies from scratch.
I really like brownies and I really prefer homemade food.

ass hole.[/quote]

I feel your pain brother. I have a weakness for chocolate chip cookies from Costco. All I need to do when I start craving them is go look at my abs in the mirror while I remind myself I get my scheduled cheat meal every Saturday. Take some fiber tablets and a tall glass of cold water or take a HRE to suppress hunger.

Just remember that every time you shove something in your mouth, you are either making progress toward your goals or retarding your progress.

I too understand the temptations while not just cutting; but eating clean.

They are everywhere.

Work, Girlfriend, Friends…gotta figure a way to NOT give in.

I enjoy being bigger, stronger, faster and leaner then I would simply eating a brownie.

No matter how good it is; I’m sure the satisfaction wouldn’t last as long or be as good as being , stronger, faster and leaner!

!

I always instantly regret the cheat once the 1st mouthful goes down.

Its always a massively great taste, followed by a more thorough analysis by my taste buds which then discover to their horror that it wasnt actually that good.

about 20 mins later I feel uncomfortable and have some stomachy issues, and then an hour later I want to sleep.

Its not worth it, the only reasons I want it are cuz i cant have it and i was bored.

but on a positive note this was my first craving in about 2 months.

Im starting to see what Thibs and Shugart talk about when they say you simply stop wanting shitty processed food.

As a FFB I’m proud to say I no longer even want any of the shit I ate for the majority of my life. If the food will not help me reach my goals then I don’t even want to eat it, period. Its like its not even appealing, pizza, brownies, nothing.

Stay disciplined and don’t give in, this will make it easier and easier as this happens in the future.

Too many Toxic people around!

[quote]chutec wrote:

Its always a massively great taste, followed by a more thorough analysis by my taste buds which then discover to their horror that it wasnt actually that good.

about 20 mins later I feel uncomfortable and have some stomachy issues, and then an hour later I want to sleep.

Its not worth it, the only reasons I want it are cuz i cant have it and i was bored.

Im starting to see what Thibs and Shugart talk about when they say you simply stop wanting shitty processed food.

[/quote]

Same here. I instantly feel disgusted with myself everytime I cheat.

I am desperately running as fast as I can, lungs burning, stumbling, panicked…I look over my shoulder at my pursuers, my tormentors, large, rippling, golden in color snap I wake up in a cold terror sweat and immediately check my belly fat…The gottdamn chips almost got me again…

[quote]Zelazo wrote:
chutec wrote:

Same here. I instantly feel disgusted with myself everytime I cheat.
[/quote]

Funny that you say this. My buddy got some crazy delicious entree from a sushi place today. I don’t know what it was but it was deep fried and had a creamy sauce. He kept saying, “Bro, this shit is SOOOO good, JUST TRY IT.” I finally gave in and tried it and good god it was the best thing I have ever tasted. I ate quite a bit more and regretted it about 5 minutes later when it hit my stomach.

I don’t know what it is about greasy, creamy food but I felt like I wanted to yack. It was probably the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I no longer desire deep fried junk food, and I must say, that makes me happy. However, I will probably forget about this experience in the next couple of weeks and eat some shit food again and regret it all over. I guess that’s just life though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[quote]

I don’t know what it is about greasy, creamy food but I felt like I wanted to yack. It was probably the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I no longer desire deep fried junk food, and I must say, that makes me happy. However, I will probably forget about this experience in the next couple of weeks and eat some shit food again and regret it all over. I guess that’s just life though ;P[/quote]

Yeah i noticed I went through this cycle repeatedly.

its like being a mouse going for the electrified cheese.

I want. ouch

I want. ouch

I want. ouch

I want but i resist. yay

I want but i resist. yay

I want but i resist. yay

I want. ouch

I dont want.

The periods between the ouches grow further apart as you realise ouch is bad lol