Cheating: How Did You Deal...

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
How did I deal with her baby daddy walking in on us while she was riding me ?

Well you will have to ask me Beth.[/quote]

Ok, i’m asking.[/quote]

Beth one other question. You ever do cocaine, weed or you name it?
[/quote]

Random question, but ok, i’ll play. Just weed. Always wanted to try Ayahusca or DMT. Like someone else pointed out. I’m sheltered.[/quote]

Had several girl friends years ago asking me if I could get cocaine (which I did not do.) Decided to drop by their apartment unannounced only to find a older dude with her. Turned out he was into cocaine. He’s dead now and she is married to another guy that is about 73. Never got that.

How do some women wind up dating or marrying a guy 15 years older then them?

I think Ayahuasca is what the Amazon tribe in the movie Emerald Forest used. It’s a 1980’s movie based on a true story of family losing their six year old son to a tribe living in the rain forest. Their American dad was there as an engineer building a damn and took his family for a picnic and the boy walked a few feet into the jungle and disappeared. They had contact with him again when he was about 18.

[/quote]

Good question. My daughter’s father who I was engaged to for 4 years is 17 years older than me. My most recent ex is 13 years older. The LTR before that is 12 years older.

For me it’s an intellect/maturity thing. Being drawn to people who can teach me something, who have broad interests, with whom I can have intellectual discussions/debates, someone who’s got the “wiggles” out and is more stable and knows what they want - which isn’t really the case after 3 failed attempts in this age range. All of these guys seduced me with vocabulary or an impressive catalog of knowledge of somekind.

For other women it’s financial security, and a guy who wants to keep a younger woman is apt to want to take care of her.

I think Ayahuasca is what the Amazon tribe in the movie Emerald Forest used. It’s a 1980’s movie based on a true story of family losing their six year old son to a tribe living in the rain forest. Their American dad was there as an engineer building a damn and took his family for a picnic and the boy walked a few feet into the jungle and disappeared. They had contact with him again when he was about 18.

One last random personal question. Was the sociopath boyfriend you broke up with average dick size, just right or too small to stay with for the long haul? I understand he cheated on you but with some women dick is too much to give up.

[/quote]

he was average. The dick wasn’t too much to give up. I wasn’t getting it more than once or twice a week anyway. no wonder, he was dipping it elsewhere. definitely a turn off.

Have you ever considered trying a guy your own age

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:
My range is 30-45. Up to 50 for a brilliant exception. Does that help?[/quote]
Shit that means I’m only boy-toy material for another 5 years.[/quote]

We’ve already discussed this. You can be a brilliant exception. [/quote]
Phew. That’s good. I’ve already sunk a bunch of money into the log cabin and the horses and it would be a nightmare backing out now.[/quote]

how many acres are we talkin here?[/quote]
Oh tons. Enough to be able to do a few different trail rides. Also there’s a river running through the property and a vast expanse of rock faces for bouldering and lead climbing. I’ve already got some bolts put in. I can set up anchors too for top roping.

What’s your position on white picket fences?[/quote]

Yep. I got all excited then realized you’re fucking with me once I got to the picket fence part. Damn you.[/quote]

I still have two cabins in the mountains. One next to a ski resort…but just ignore me because I’m 23…I feel the love.[/quote]

You actually seem to have your head on straight. But what 23yo wants to sign up for being a default parent? [/quote]

Oh you have a kid? Well, then…just kidding I love kids. How old is the kid? What do they like to do? Sports?

The real question is are you willing to move every couple of years? Not own your house, not really settle anywhere, live with college students or around college students. And, help me raise my salary. In the last few of my relationships they have ended because I have moved or they are not willing to live the lifestyle of a Catholic missionary.[/quote]

Digging the daughter, not much of a blow job guy. I’m Catholic so I’m pretty conventional…i’m not against them, just they don’t really come into the picture much as they are really just a foreplay thing and not much of an act in and of themselves. I know terrible, but it’s how I roll. I also go raw dog 100% so I guess it’s a give and take thing. But, of course this is all after the ring is on the finger.

The MMA thing is cool, I picked up boxing before I was admitted into the hospital, I stopped with the stomach being sensitive to getting punched but stuck with wrestling for the moment.

I digg the hair cut too, not the usual but I’m not the usual I suppose either. [/quote]

You and I would not be compatible then I suppose. I’m was raised as a Christian (protestant if you like) and I have a hard time fitting my values to an organization that turned out bastard popes sired by pedophilic bishops and prostitutes, who were simply pawns in a powerplay created by Constantine’s brilliant idea to combine religion and government in order to more completely subjugate the masses.

I applaud you for the “waiting for the ring” in regards to sex. I see marriage as it is today as being a construct of Catholocism to perpetrate law and government onto a sacred union. The Bible defines marriage as a holy covenant before God and that marriage simply involved a declaration of intent in the presence of witnesses. The Jews created tradition and their own laws around this which where then incorporated by Constantine’s interpretation of religion. [/quote]

Am I the only one that didn’t know csulli was also Brother Chris? I feel like the last kid to find out there’s no Santa Claus.

What really?

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
Am I the only one that didn’t know csulli was also Brother Chris? I feel like the last kid to find out there’s no Santa Claus.[/quote]

Ahahahaha!

[quote]TheJonty wrote:

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
Am I the only one that didn’t know csulli was also Brother Chris? I feel like the last kid to find out there’s no Santa Claus.[/quote]
.[/quote]

My initial reaction but look at them tig ol’ bitties!

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[/quote]

Good question. My daughter’s father who I was engaged to for 4 years is 17 years older than me. My most recent ex is 13 years older. The LTR before that is 12 years older.

For me it’s an intellect/maturity thing. Being drawn to people who can teach me something, who have broad interests, with whom I can have intellectual discussions/debates, someone who’s got the “wiggles” out and is more stable and knows what they want - which isn’t really the case after 3 failed attempts in this age range. All of these guys seduced me with vocabulary or an impressive catalog of knowledge of somekind.

For other women it’s financial security, and a guy who wants to keep a younger woman is apt to want to take care of her. [/quote]

Something to consider is that while you may feel that your maturity is driving the connection, just as likely it is their immaturity at play. If so, what might happen is that your standard rate of growth ultimately outpaces his, which is stagnant for whatever reason. At which point you no longer match one another.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[/quote]

For other women it’s financial security, and a guy who wants to keep a younger woman is apt to want to take care of her. [/quote]

Something to consider is that while you may feel that your maturity is driving the connection, just as likely it is their immaturity at play. If so, what might happen is that your standard rate of growth ultimately outpaces his, which is stagnant for whatever reason. At which point you no longer match one another.

[/quote]

Maturity is a minefield.

While I do agree that people of matching maturity seem to find each other if at all possible, it gets abused by women who declare all men to be immature who go for “younger, hotter, tighter, free”.

It is very easy to redefine “maturity” to try to shame men into having relationships with women they are simply not attracted to.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maturity is a minefield.

While I do agree that people of matching maturity seem to find each other if at all possible, it gets abused by women who declare all men to be immature who go for “younger, hotter, tighter, free”.

It is very easy to redefine “maturity” to try to shame men into having relationships with women they are simply not attracted to. [/quote]

Sure. But for one thing I disagree with you that same-age women have to be less attractive when all things are considered. The happiest people I know in LTRs are within a couple of years of each other and have both either maintained fitness or have both not. Looking twenty years down the line from 38 dating 25, I don’t see balding, paunchy old men with hot forty-somethings as being happy from either side. He’s got no one to share his childhood music and memories with and she’s with an old man. Or she gives up on taking care of herself and he’s old and paunchy and she’s younger and fat.

Too, at some point the pressure on the older partner to keep up with the younger is shaming also.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maturity is a minefield.

It is very easy to redefine “maturity” to try to shame men into having relationships with women they are simply not attracted to. [/quote]

Sure. But for one thing I disagree with you that same-age women have to be less attractive when all things are considered. The happiest people I know in LTRs are within a couple of years of each other and have both either maintained fitness or have both not. Looking twenty years down the line from 38 dating 25, I don’t see balding, paunchy old men with hot forty-somethings as being happy from either side. He’s got no one to share his childhood music and memories with and she’s with an old man. Or she gives up on taking care of herself and he’s old and paunchy and she’s younger and fat.

Too, at some point the pressure on the older partner to keep up with the younger is shaming also. [/quote]

Well, they dont have to be, they just usually are.

Also well, mebbe, but a beta schlub is not my high water mark.

Most men literally take what they can get.

If they could get “younger, hotter, tighter, free” they absolutely would.

Hot 40 somethings?

They exist.

I seem to remember a Mod on this site who must fall in this category by now…

They are the exception.

Also, 20 years down the line?

Mwuahahahahaha…

Any women you could plan 20 years down the line with is in a league on her own to begin with.

I was pursued a year or so ago by a man 12 years my senior. He’s in great shape for his age, but when we talk about running he looks a little panicked. He’s a former distance runner; I am a current distance runner. I doubt maturity really comes into play as we are both so totally grown up, but what about the breakdown of his body 12 years before mine?

There are things in his favor; he’s very affluent - if he wants a young woman (a very young woman) he can undoubtedly have one. But he wants a fit, intelligent woman he won’t be embarrassed to introduce to his friends’ wives, the women with whom he went to college and whom he admires and finds attractive.

That makes it more complicated. I would suit, maybe, because I’m interested in fitness, as he is, I’m smart and have an advanced degree, women generally like me as well as men do, his kids would like me, etc. But for all of those reasons I don’t need to accept that sort of difference in age.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:
I was pursued a year or so ago by a man 12 years my senior. He’s in great shape for his age, but when we talk about running he looks a little panicked. He’s a former distance runner; I am a current distance runner. I doubt maturity really comes into play as we are both so totally grown up, but what about the breakdown of his body 12 years before mine?

There are things in his favor; he’s very affluent?if he wants a young woman (a very young woman) he can undoubtedly have one. But he wants a fit, intelligent woman he won’t be embarrassed to introduce to his friends’ wives, the women with whom he went to college and whom he admires and finds attractive.

That makes it more complicated. I would suit, maybe, because I’m interested in fitness, as he is, I’m smart and have an advanced degree, women generally like me as well as men do, his kids would like me, etc?but for all of those reasons I don’t need to accept that sort of difference in age.[/quote]

Thats his problem.

He would be embarrassed to introduce them to “his friend wives” .

Beta shlub.

There are two possible reactions to the gossip of some jealous spinsters, shame, or a shit eating grin.

Once he has mastered the latter, what power does their disapproval hold over him?

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:
You and I would not be compatible then I suppose. I’m was raised as a Christian (protestant if you like) and I have a hard time fitting my values to an organization that turned out bastard popes sired by pedophilic bishops and prostitutes, who were simply pawns in a powerplay created by Constantine’s brilliant idea to combine religion and government in order to more completely subjugate the masses. [/quote]

Maybe, maybe not. I am Eastern Catholic, so different than your Catholicism of the west…not as political I guess you can say.

I’d be interested in your thoughts about Eastern Catholic marriage. In the west marriage is for some reason viewed as a “contract” with the contract being the “vows,” though if you look at the actual teachings it is not a contract, but a covenant. However, it seems that marriage has been used as a contract of sorts. I’ve never actually been to a western wedding, but just from popular lore I can understand your view of marriage.

In the weddings I have been to, there are no vows. Though there is a triple crowning of the bride and groom. Marriage is also more of a family affair in Eastern Catholicism, meaning that the wedding is seen as joining two families together, not just two people. And…there is not much about property or ownership like in the west.[/quote]

I’m referring specifically to Roman Catholocism. I guess different cultures express the same religion differently. I’ve read that there are some contemporary Celtic cultures that still practice the one-year trial marriage. I could get on board with that. I do like the idea of joining families - I think that historically this was one of the purposes of marriage, as an alliance between kingdoms, tribes, and families.

So. Are you a virgin?[/quote]

No.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

There are things in his favor; he’s very affluent?if he wants a young woman (a very young woman) he can undoubtedly have one. But he wants a fit, intelligent woman he won’t be embarrassed to introduce to his friends’ wives, the women with whom he went to college and whom he admires and finds attractive.

That makes it more complicated. I would suit, maybe, because I’m interested in fitness, as he is, I’m smart and have an advanced degree, women generally like me as well as men do, his kids would like me, etc?but for all of those reasons I don’t need to accept that sort of difference in age.[/quote]

Thats his problem.

Beta shlub.

There are two possible reactions to the gossip of some jealous spinsters, shame, or a shit eating grin.

Once he has mastered the latter, what power does their disapproval hold over him?[/quote]

His friends are accomplished and secure, like he is and like I am. Both the women and the men.

You’re very shallow, orion, and it sounds like the people with whom you surround yourself are, too. I think people who have genuine partners - equals - are not impressed with men who go to the bar to score walking, talking masturbatory aids. I believe this to be true of both men and women. Intelligent, fit men want same. We all want to share common experience, which while not maybe a deciding factor, is an attractive trait if other attractive traits are present.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

Thats his problem.

Beta shlub.

Once he has mastered the latter, what power does their disapproval hold over him?[/quote]

His friends are accomplished and secure, like he is and like I am. Both the women and the men.

You’re very shallow, orion, and it sounds like the people with whom you surround yourself are, too. I think people who have genuine partners - equals - are not impressed with men who go to the bar to score walking, talking masturbatory aids. I believe this to be true of both men and women. Intelligent, fit men want same. We all want to share common experience, which while not maybe a deciding factor, is an attractive trait if other attractive traits are present.

[/quote]

Oh, I wish I was shallow.

You realize that you are accusing me now of lacking maturity because I am pretty sure what gets my dick hard?

Things you do not approve of.

Plus, and to steal from PH " Trust me, I know" there is literally nothing I could do that would shock my friends.

Once you have developed a reputation of sincerely not giving a fuck you are truly free.

[quote]Steel

I believe this is incorrect.