Cheating: How Did You Deal...

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:
Do you want to know what my flaws are?[/quote]

Careful with that.

I’ve aired some dirty laundry on here before and it comes back every time.

[/quote]

Haha yeah true

OnEdge and Ronan remember fucking everything :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]theBeth wrote:
…when you found out someone you had been with for at least a year was cheating on you? Has this happened to anyone? How did you deal with the situation? Did you confront them?[/quote]

If it did not happen to you , you are not human :slight_smile:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Wrong, Hillbilly married a Mexican.

We shall take over the world.

Moonshine and Tacos for everyone[/quote]

Billy = hillbilly.

[quote]theBeth wrote:
Ok wait - Catholic Missionary? Please explain this.

as for moving, thats why I’m getting a degree in nursing. My plan was actually to build one of these next summer with the help of my dad who is a carpenter.

http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/pages/houses[/quote]

I’m a full-time missionary. I work “for” the Catholic Church evangelizing on college campuses. So, I go to a college campus during school and run bible studies and form students for a life long Catholic mission.

I am on campus during the school year and when the students take “breaks” I get my breaks so I am off fundraising and doing other fun stuff during the summer and during the winter.

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:
My range is 30-45. Up to 50 for a brilliant exception. Does that help?[/quote]
Shit that means I’m only boy-toy material for another 5 years.[/quote]

We’ve already discussed this. You can be a brilliant exception. [/quote]
Phew. That’s good. I’ve already sunk a bunch of money into the log cabin and the horses and it would be a nightmare backing out now.[/quote]

how many acres are we talkin here?[/quote]
Oh tons. Enough to be able to do a few different trail rides. Also there’s a river running through the property and a vast expanse of rock faces for bouldering and lead climbing. I’ve already got some bolts put in. I can set up anchors too for top roping.

What’s your position on white picket fences?[/quote]

Yep. I got all excited then realized you’re fucking with me once I got to the picket fence part. Damn you.[/quote]

I still have two cabins in the mountains. One next to a ski resort…but just ignore me because I’m 23…I feel the love.[/quote]

You actually seem to have your head on straight. But what 23yo wants to sign up for being a default parent? [/quote]

Oh you have a kid? Well, then…just kidding I love kids. How old is the kid? What do they like to do? Sports?

The real question is are you willing to move every couple of years? Not own your house, not really settle anywhere, live with college students or around college students. And, help me raise my salary. In the last few of my relationships they have ended because I have moved or they are not willing to live the lifestyle of a Catholic missionary.[/quote]

Ok wait - Catholic Missionary? Please explain this.

as for moving, thats why I’m getting a degree in nursing. My plan was actually to build one of these next summer with the help of my dad who is a carpenter.

http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/pages/houses[/quote]

I would have to get the Cypress 20. That is really small square footage, I am not sure if my wife would want to be in such close quarters with me. Especially if I couldn’t hook up my hunting shows because we’d have to occupy our time with other activities that would end in me becoming a multi-time parent…then we’d definitely have to have more square footage.

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

Phew. That’s good. I’ve already sunk a bunch of money into the log cabin and the horses and it would be a nightmare backing out now.[/quote]

Oh tons. Enough to be able to do a few different trail rides. Also there’s a river running through the property and a vast expanse of rock faces for bouldering and lead climbing. I’ve already got some bolts put in. I can set up anchors too for top roping.

Yep. I got all excited then realized you’re fucking with me once I got to the picket fence part. Damn you.[/quote]

I still have two cabins in the mountains. One next to a ski resort…but just ignore me because I’m 23…I feel the love.[/quote]

You actually seem to have your head on straight. But what 23yo wants to sign up for being a default parent? [/quote]

Oh you have a kid? Well, then…just kidding I love kids. How old is the kid? What do they like to do? Sports?

The real question is are you willing to move every couple of years? Not own your house, not really settle anywhere, live with college students or around college students. And, help me raise my salary. In the last few of my relationships they have ended because I have moved or they are not willing to live the lifestyle of a Catholic missionary.[/quote]

Digging the daughter, not much of a blow job guy. I’m Catholic so I’m pretty conventional…i’m not against them, just they don’t really come into the picture much as they are really just a foreplay thing and not much of an act in and of themselves. I know terrible, but it’s how I roll. I also go raw dog 100% so I guess it’s a give and take thing. But, of course this is all after the ring is on the finger.

The MMA thing is cool, I picked up boxing before I was admitted into the hospital, I stopped with the stomach being sensitive to getting punched but stuck with wrestling for the moment.

I digg the hair cut too, not the usual but I’m not the usual I suppose either.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Billy = hillbilly. [/quote]
Yep, but no redneck in the equation

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

Digging the daughter, not much of a blow job guy. I’m Catholic so I’m pretty conventional…i’m not against them, just they don’t really come into the picture much as they are really just a foreplay thing and not much of an act in and of themselves. I know terrible, but it’s how I roll. I also go raw dog 100% so I guess it’s a give and take thing. But, of course this is all after the ring is on the finger.

The MMA thing is cool, I picked up boxing before I was admitted into the hospital, I stopped with the stomach being sensitive to getting punched but stuck with wrestling for the moment.

I digg the hair cut too, not the usual but I’m not the usual I suppose either. [/quote]

You and I would not be compatible then I suppose. I’m was raised as a Christian (protestant if you like) and I have a hard time fitting my values to an organization that turned out bastard popes sired by pedophilic bishops and prostitutes, who were simply pawns in a powerplay created by Constantine’s brilliant idea to combine religion and government in order to more completely subjugate the masses.

I applaud you for the “waiting for the ring” in regards to sex. I see marriage as it is today as being a construct of Catholocism to perpetrate law and government onto a sacred union. The Bible defines marriage as a holy covenant before God and that marriage simply involved a declaration of intent in the presence of witnesses. The Jews created tradition and their own laws around this which where then incorporated by Constantine’s interpretation of religion.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Yep, but no redneck in the equation [/quote]

Tacos and moonshine-> Epic fart lighting competition!

Somebody gon’ git blowed up!

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Yep, but no redneck in the equation [/quote]

Tacos and moonshine-> Epic fart lighting competition!

Somebody gon’ git blowed up!
[/quote]
lol

Only you would make this connection

How did I deal with her baby daddy walking in on us while she was riding me ?

Well you will have to ask me Beth.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

Well you will have to ask me Beth.[/quote]

Ok, i’m asking.

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

Ok, i’m asking.[/quote]

I decided to end it epically.

Let me paint you a picture…

It was 2-3 in the morning, and she was workin’ my pole well on top of me. Out of nowhere, there was a knock on her bedroom window. We stopped for a moment, and then continued. Then the knock came again, and she said it must be the wind. I said, the wind don’t knock like that. She got up to see, and said, “oh shit, it’s my baby daddy, you better hide !!”

It took all of maybe 3 seconds to figure out what was going on. She threw on her robe in a frenzy, and again told me I should hide in her closet. She ran to answer the door and acted like she was sleeping. As I heard the dialogue at the door, I figured I should find a way to end this in an epic fashion. So I laid on the bed, with nothing on but a condom.

He managed his way in, and I heard his approaching footsteps getting louder. I forced a smirk on my face as he walked in, seeing my on the bed naked. This man went ape fucking shit. He screamed out, "who the fuck is this !!! " In the background, I heard her crying, while I laid there. He yelled out at me, "put your fucking clothes on and get your ass to the front yard !! "

So I got dressed slowly, anticipating the upcoming madness about to unfold. I came out of the bedroom and saw both her and him talking on the couch. He was trying to get answers, while she was sobbing with her face buried in her hands.

I walked to the front door (since I was like “fuck this” and wanted to go home), and he asked me to stay. He asked me to talk with him and get answers since they had a kid together. So I stayed and told him what was happening, and it seems she was playing the both of us.

In the end, the guy shook my hand, apologized for his earlier outrage, and we both left her as she cried on her couch.

Years later, she found me on Facebook. She told me that guy is now happily married, while she is now stuck with a 6 month old who was fathered by a drunken fling.

Karma is a bitch, and it left this chick alone at the current age of 43, with 2 kids neither of which were fathered by a husband.

People like this are useless Beth, they are doing you a favor in the long run. I would not let them wash my sweaty gym clothes.

You just laid there with only a condom on epic.

[quote]bdocksaints75 wrote:
You just laid there with only a condom on epic.[/quote]

You are zeroing in on him being naked with nothing but a condom.

My POV is slightly different, as long as he has the rubber he could wear a furry costume and he would still be ahead of the curve.

Dont be a baby daddy.

If you must, be a father.

[quote]orion wrote:

My POV is slightly different, as long as he has the rubber he could wear a furry costume and he would still be ahead of the curve.

Dont be a baby daddy.

If you must, be a father. [/quote]
At least he had one on

Protect your seed, at all costs.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

Ok, i’m asking.[/quote]

I decided to end it epically.

Let me paint you a picture…

It was 2-3 in the morning, and she was workin’ my pole well on top of me. Out of nowhere, there was a knock on her bedroom window. We stopped for a moment, and then continued. Then the knock came again, and she said it must be the wind. I said, the wind don’t knock like that. She got up to see, and said, “oh shit, it’s my baby daddy, you better hide !!”

It took all of maybe 3 seconds to figure out what was going on. She threw on her robe in a frenzy, and again told me I should hide in her closet. She ran to answer the door and acted like she was sleeping. As I heard the dialogue at the door, I figured I should find a way to end this in an epic fashion. So I laid on the bed, with nothing on but a condom.

He managed his way in, and I heard his approaching footsteps getting louder. I forced a smirk on my face as he walked in, seeing my on the bed naked. This man went ape fucking shit. He screamed out, "who the fuck is this !!! " In the background, I heard her crying, while I laid there. He yelled out at me, "put your fucking clothes on and get your ass to the front yard !! "

So I got dressed slowly, anticipating the upcoming madness about to unfold. I came out of the bedroom and saw both her and him talking on the couch. He was trying to get answers, while she was sobbing with her face buried in her hands.

I walked to the front door (since I was like “fuck this” and wanted to go home), and he asked me to stay. He asked me to talk with him and get answers since they had a kid together. So I stayed and told him what was happening, and it seems she was playing the both of us.

In the end, the guy shook my hand, apologized for his earlier outrage, and we both left her as she cried on her couch.

Years later, she found me on Facebook. She told me that guy is now happily married, while she is now stuck with a 6 month old who was fathered by a drunken fling.

Karma is a bitch, and it left this chick alone at the current age of 43, with 2 kids neither of which were fathered by a husband.

People like this are useless Beth, they are doing you a favor in the long run. I would not let them wash my sweaty gym clothes. [/quote]

Wow.

Karma is my friend. The last ex who cheated on me got herpes from one of the chicks he dated after we broke up, now he is single with few friends and plenty of misery to keep him company.

Meanwhile, after that breakup I got a windfall of cash out of the blue. I’m waiting to see what will happen this time. So far a few cool things have come my way.

I also recognize that some of my failed relationships are karma for the way I’ve walked on hearts in some of my past relationships.

[quote]orion wrote:

Dont be a baby daddy.

Furry? Are you into that O?

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

Dont be a baby daddy.

Furry? Are you into that O?[/quote]

I would probably do it once or twice just to have done it, but they could put you into a Squirrel costume and I would still be having difficulties.

You know, I can sexualize the good, the bad and the ugly, but not the surreal.