T Nation

Cheating: How Did You Deal...

…when you found out someone you had been with for at least a year was cheating on you? Has this happened to anyone? How did you deal with the situation? Did you confront them?

hasn’t happened to me… but I wouldn’t confront them no…

Slept with her now ex-best friend, sent her pics of her friend gobbling down my cock and a couple shots of me balls deep in her pussy, and then swore off relationships for about two years (the two years being a string of meaningless one nighters and FWB type deals, none of which I regret).

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Slept with her now ex-best friend, sent her pics of her friend gobbling down my cock and a couple shots of me balls deep in her pussy, and then swore off relationships for about two years (the two years being a string of meaningless one nighters and FWB type deals, none of which I regret).[/quote]
lol you’ve earned that hot dog

Divorce

Hasn’t happened to me that I know of but if It did it would end in divorce.

If I knew for sure or thought I knew enough that would ruin the trust then the relationship for me would have to end. There has to be trust in a relationship for it to work IMO.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Slept with her now ex-best friend, sent her pics of her friend gobbling down my cock and a couple shots of me balls deep in her pussy, and then swore off relationships for about two years (the two years being a string of meaningless one nighters and FWB type deals, none of which I regret).[/quote]
lol you’ve earned that hot dog[/quote]
Tastes good man.

Fucked her sister then went on Jerry Springer.

If you are positive they cheated you .have to walk away. No confrontation, no tears, no bullshit . Just walk away. Life is too short for that.

Came home from work or school (don’t remember which; this was twenty-something years ago) and found a pair of men’s underwear on the bathroom floor that weren’t mine. I didn’t say anything, borrowed my buddies truck and moved the fuck out while she was at work. As much as it hurt, it’s actually the best thing she ever did for me. The relationship was a train wreck, and I was happier almost as soon as I got out of the driveway.

I too did the sneaky move out thing while he was at work and cheerfully said see-ya when he came home.

Sting effin’ ROCKS!

Wait… is Deb single now???

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[quote]debraD wrote:
I too did the sneaky move out thing while he was at work and cheerfully said see-ya when he came home. [/quote]

Well that avoids the ugly screaming episode for the neighbors.

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:
I too did the sneaky move out thing while he was at work and cheerfully said see-ya when he came home. [/quote]

Well that avoids the ugly screaming episode for the neighbors.[/quote]

Canadians…

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Wait… is Deb single now???

;P[/quote]
:o)

No. That was an ex from long ago.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Wait… is Deb single now???

;P[/quote]
:o)

No. That was an ex from long ago.[/quote]

Well now what am I supposed to do with this boner?!

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:
I too did the sneaky move out thing while he was at work and cheerfully said see-ya when he came home. [/quote]

Well that avoids the ugly screaming episode for the neighbors.[/quote]

He was quite stunned. I really had no need for a confrontation and it was something I already knew I had to do so there was no reason to try to talk about it.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Wait… is Deb single now???

;P[/quote]
:o)

No. That was an ex from long ago.[/quote]

Well now what am I supposed to do with this boner?![/quote]

Heh

Mmf?

(Weird my ipad wants to autocorrect mmf with ‘Mac’ surely it must mean holymac)