T Nation

Cheating a Little on TRT?

I started a few months ago on TRT and was wondering about taking extra Test... C... since i get my blood work done every 12 weeks can i get away with using say a extra 200-400 mg's and maybe some winstrol depot or anavar test... every 2 weeks for the first 4-5 weeks after the blood tests then go back to my normal dose. I am on 250 mg's of test... c... every 2 weeks i'm 28 years old around 6'5 and about 260 the only concern i have is gyno... since i don't have to worry about PCT how should i prevent getting it?

Please read the stickies, that is your best start.

200mg every two weeks is really really bad.

Sorry i don’t have gyno im just paranoid on getting it.

You still need to read the stickies.

In the process right now more less just wanted to hear what other people are doing out there?

[quote]KSman wrote:
Please read the stickies, that is your best start.

200mg every two weeks is really really bad.[/quote]
why is this really really bad? my doc just put me on that

I have been miserable on 300 every 3 weeks, even 400 every 3… 400 every 2 is much better. docs worried about peak blood level. Will push for 200 every week self administered…

Why bad? Because you spike T, E2 spikes, T drops and you are awash with E2 and feel miserable.

What do we need to do to convince you to read the stickies? We put a lot of info there so we would not have to invent the wheel over and over again. There is a lot to learn and you have to put in the time and effort.

thanks