Cheat Meals

GSUPike,

Sorry for not getting around to your question. Personally, if you can’t eat a couple of hours after an enormous cheat meal, then don’t do it. There is really no sense in making yourself feel completely uncomfortable after a huge meal. Just wait until you feel like eating something.

I do think that you should at least have a scoop of Metabolic Drive before going to bed, though. Personal experience with force-feeding myself has always turned out to be an enormous mistake the next day.

Again, sorry for not answering your question. I ended up addressing other posts.

Zac

I know for alot of people, Berardi’s 90% rule works great, and they can pick and choose what meals they cheat on. For myself right now, it’s very liberating to have sundays be my cheat day, and by the time i’m done, I’m ready for 6 days of healthy food. There’s always more than one road to getting the results you’re looking for.
-Greg

When I went through Basic Training you had no choice but to eat clean. We earned a 4 hour base liberty pass but were warned not to eat the food from the commissary, as your body is not used to that kind of high fat content anymore. It was something that you would have to adjust to over time. Well some people pushed it and they were sick as a dog.

I used to do eat a cheat meal every saturday. I sort of built my diet around t-dawg. I found it very affective…I never ate anything “bad” but just something that you wouldn’t really look at as a good meal for body building.

I would go out to tacobell and get 3 soft chicken supreme taco’s. Probably the “healthiest” fast food you can find. It tastes amazing and isn’t too bad for you.

The cheat meal allows you to look forward to something. If you’re not eatting a bunch of nasty shit you don’t like than cheating isn’t really neccessary but cutting diets usually leave you with a not so full stomache.

I lost 30 to 35lbs slowly over 5 months and I found no problem with a cheat meal.

Hope this helps bud