Cheat Meal Timing

Thank you for your posts. I have realized I am being crazy. Just back to good healthy eating for me and I will not think on it again. It’s so easy to get caught up stressing about one thing until it doesn’t even matter anymore!!

What are intermuscular triglycerides by the way?

Thats how your body stores energy in your muscle tissues. Those stores and your the one in your liver are replenished before anything is sent to your adipose tissue, which is why going extremely low carb will leave you looking “flat”.

Hmm. I thought it only stored carbs in your muscles?

Bingo, same thing.

How many g. of carbs are stored in a lb of muscle anyway? How about in your liver? And what about fats if they really are stored there too?

Do you eat anything without checking on this website first?

You have some serious OCD eating issues.

You must burn off all your fat with the nervous energy “oh no i’m not eating this right I better post to CT!” “oh no my oatmeal will kill me I better run to the website and have someone rescue my breakfast!”

eat clean

it isn’t that hard

[quote]Jack Doe wrote:

You must burn off all your fat with the nervous energy “oh no i’m not eating this right I better post to CT!” “oh no my oatmeal will kill me I better run to the website and have someone rescue my breakfast!”

eat clean

it isn’t that hard[/quote]

Does anyone else think this guy is an ANNOYING loser?

I DO I DO!

Well, yes, but his point is well taken…

[quote]amandagano wrote:
Jack Doe wrote:

eat clean

it isn’t that hard

Does anyone else think this guy is an ANNOYING loser?

I DO I DO!
[/quote]

Jesus, calm down.

Some people take their diets a little more seriously than others - some over do it, some people actually have good reason and results from being extra careful with their diets.

[quote]sarah1 wrote:
Well, yes, but his point is well taken…[/quote]

Sarah

You took it in the spirit it was intended. Eat woman and be happy.

Are you training for a competition in which case I understand the minutia.

[quote]Jack Doe wrote:
sarah1 wrote:
Well, yes, but his point is well taken…

Sarah

You took it in the spirit it was intended. Eat woman and be happy.

Are you training for a competition in which case I understand the minutia.

[/quote]

Well…not really a real competition, but my goals are to look competition ready, just not go on stage…

but I am trying to losen up and eat a few more carbs so I can gain the mass I need…so hard to give up leanness though!

[quote]sarah1 wrote:

Well…not really a real competition, but my goals are to look competition ready, just not go on stage…

but I am trying to losen up and eat a few more carbs so I can gain the mass I need…so hard to give up leanness though!

[/quote]

I looked at your profile and you’ve got the leanness I think you need to concentrate on muscle mass that will take care of burning up your calories. You need to work on quad development and some shoulders to make your waist look smaller and bring out your curves.