Cheapest Hooch By State

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Hey Sen, where are you in MD?

I ask because we’re very likely to move to the Baltimore area in the next 6-7 months.[/quote]

???[/quote]
Yea WTF

We have room in Texas for you (dont go to Cali they are weird)[/quote]

Well, my son finished one year of college and then got himself into the music biz under a famous producer in the Baltimore area. He’s back and forth a lot, so we wanted to make things easier for him and us. Besides, NJ is way too expensive to continue living in. Besides, at our age we’re downsizing a bit. It’s time for a move, and Baltimore is in our sights.
[/quote]

Check out Columbia, Ellicott City and some other place my buddy lives in…will let you know…unless you can afford beacuoup bucks you don’t want to live in Baltimore…ESPECIALLY Baltimore City…ai yi yi…

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
It’s time for a move, and Baltimore is in our sights.
[/quote]

Carroll county is your friend.

[quote]sen say wrote:

[quote]minman50 wrote:
Yeah Maryland booze prices seem high as shit to me coming from Virginia. In VA I do believe the alcohol tax to be at five percent and I could have sworn I saw a billboard in Delaware that says they don’t tax spirits.[/quote]

MD is 9%…I’m curious if there’s any ‘hidden’ taxes…[/quote]

I’m not sure but I know in Salisbury only a couple stores can order direct from the manufacturer, so if you don’t buy from those select stores you’ll pay a decent markup.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Cheap prices here even with the shipping: http://www.drinkupny.com

Had a bottle of whiskey shipped to my door for less than what I could’ve bought it for locally.[/quote]

One great thing about MD is no hard booze shipped to your door…effers!

[quote]sen say wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
[/quote]

Carroll county is your friend.[/quote]

Oh, yes. We’ve been looking in that area. Just saw an old chapel in Mt Airey being sold for a song! The wife and I always dreamed of converting an old church into a modern home!

Oh… sorry to bring up church in your booze thread.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Oh, yes. We’ve been looking in that area. Just saw an old chapel in Mt Airey being sold for a song! The wife and I always dreamed of converting an old church into a modern home!

Oh… sorry to bring up church in your booze thread.[/quote]

We’d be 30 minutes away ! I can introduce you to my rancher!! How can I help get Iron Dwarfette up on an altar !?!?

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I’m mildly surprised it was as easy as it was to get it here from NY. All liquor sold in MT must come through the state liquor warehouse, at least through conventional retail sources. I knew that so like I said I didn’t think it would just take a few clicks on ye ol’ 'puter to make it happen.[/quote]

I have friends in DC so I’ve thought about having stuff mailed to them.

$300/month on booze? jesus dude lol

[quote]sen say wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

We’d be 30 minutes away ! I can introduce you to my rancher!! How can I help get Iron Dwarfette up on an altar !?!?[/quote]

LOL!

Well, I first have to take her off the pedestal!

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
$300/month on booze? jesus dude lol[/quote]

I am currently in the process of looking for an old cheap fridge to convert to a kegerator which should save me some money in beer…oh who am I kidding…once I get beer on tap forget about it…and now that Mr. and Mrs. Iron Dwarf will be coming over to swing it’s going to be expensive!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
[/quote]

Let’s just make sure to take off her pants first.

I was thinking 300 a month on booze sounded like a lot but I go through a bottle of bourbon in maybe 3 weeks, and I usually spend about $40US on one, and then I have about 6 beers a week, but most of those I get at 7-11…but I can guess with the drinks I buy the missus to get me up to 150 a month I guess.

[quote]sen say wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
[/quote]

Let’s just make sure to take off her pants first.[/quote]

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]sen say wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
[/quote]

Carroll county is your friend.[/quote]

You could turn it into a distillery or brewery.

“Come to Jesus” IPA.
“Holy Water” Vodka.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]sen say wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
[/quote]

Let’s just make sure to take off her pants first.[/quote]

[/quote]

BRAVO !!

[quote]Nards wrote:
I was thinking 300 a month on booze sounded like a lot but I go through a bottle of bourbon in maybe 3 weeks, and I usually spend about $40US on one, and then I have about 6 beers a week, but most of those I get at 7-11…but I can guess with the drinks I buy the missus to get me up to 150 a month I guess.[/quote]

Given my harem I have a much greater household to take care of than you…not saying you’re inferior, but it’s obvious since I have 5 wives (6 once Emily Q gets picked up by Mariana) and you have 1 at most. You don’t want to see my Victoria’s Secret bills.