T Nation

Chavez: U.S. Caused Haiti, with Weapon

“Hugo Chavez has once again accused the United States of playing God. But this time it’s Haiti’s disastrous earthquake that he thinks the U.S. was behind. Spanish newspaper ABC quotes Chavez as saying that the U.S. navy launched a weapon capable of inducing a powerful earthquake off the shore of Haiti. He adds that this time it was only a drill and the final target is … destroying and taking over Iran.”

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/01/21/chavez_us_weapon_test_caused_haiti_earthquake.html

My hopes of him catching VD from Courtney Love apparently didn’t come true.

…Yep. Chavez is fucking nuts. Pretty sure we’ve known that for quite some time.

Interesting there was HAARP activity day of quake though.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Chavez is just fearing that oil will erupt out of the ground in Haiti, ala Jet Clampett and the Beverly Hillbillies.

BG

Doesn’t that crazy man know the Haitians made a deal with the devil that caused the 'quake?

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
Doesn’t that crazy man know the Haitians made a deal with the devil that caused the 'quake?[/quote]

Of course…

He made a similar deal.

[quote]JEATON wrote:

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
Doesn’t that crazy man know the Haitians made a deal with the devil that caused the 'quake?[/quote]

Of course…

He made a similar deal.[/quote]

True story.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
…Yep. Chavez is fucking nuts. Pretty sure we’ve known that for quite some time.[/quote]

I’d have to say he and Moammar Q have been vying for the Nuttiest Dictator of the last 30 Years. I think Chavez might be pulling ahead in the contest by a whisker.[/quote]

What about Kim Jong-Il… Shithouse rat crazy he is.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
…Yep. Chavez is fucking nuts. Pretty sure we’ve known that for quite some time.[/quote]

I’d have to say he and Moammar Q have been vying for the Nuttiest Dictator of the last 30 Years. I think Chavez might be pulling ahead in the contest by a whisker.[/quote]

What about Kim Jong-Il… Shithouse rat crazy he is.
[/quote]

That’s who I was going to vote for. Castro is on up their too.

Chavez is a batshit lunatic, but he’s had his share of zingers.

Remember when he commented that a podium reeked of sulfur after Bush stepped away from it? Classic!

Hopefully, people will not take him seriously anymore…I know, I am hoping against hope.