Chatroulette?

i checked this out and after about 1 second of staring at some random dude’s goofy face i had to close the window and reevaluate my life.

anybody use it? horror stories?

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
i checked this out and after about 1 second of staring at some random dude’s goofy face i had to close the window and reevaluate my life.

anybody use it? horror stories? [/quote]

It was great for the first few weeks, especially when the SomethingAwful goons were there in force. Then South America invaded, where none of the males own shirts and none of the girls have webcams. Now it sucks.

One of my friends gots drunk last week and dangled his balls in front of the camera.

I have a friend who creates fake webcam loops of random shit for shock value, some of the reaction pictures are hilarious, I’ll have to remember to get the link from him next time we talk.

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

anybody use it? horror stories? [/quote]

did you know there’s also a gay version for this website, http://camtogays.com/ ?

I went on once out of idle curiosity last year(and avoiding college projects) and the only good thing in that wasteful hour was some hot chick sucking some guy off. She seemed to like that I was watching her and started giggling before waving her goodbye and ending the connection. The other 57mins on that site were skipping through guys and more guys with their weiners out. That one hot chick gave me hope that there might be something interesting on chatroulette, but alas, there isnt…