Charlie Sheen's Replacement

[quote]on edge wrote:
They’ll just have Charlie, played by Ashton Kutcher, wake up having just dreamed that Charlie Sheen was living his life for the last 5 years.[/quote]

what a unique idea! wonder why it’s never been done before?
thankfully it’s in sindication so I won’t have to watch demi’s boy toy fuck up a great show.

I can only hope that Berta will sit on kutcher’s face and suffocate him!!!

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]jj77 wrote:
Piven would be worth watching. Ashton fuck no.
It was my favorite sitcom on today, read the only one I will stop to watch besides sports.

The producer is a major asshole n Sheen made the show work. To bad the producers ego got in the way[/quote]

The producer was Sheen’s sponsor in AA. Sheen ruined his anonymity in public and then proceeded to lambast a program that has saved millions of lives because he thinks he has “tiger’s blood.” Sheen’s the asshole whose ego got in the way. You have it entirely backwards so shut the fuck up until you know even an inkling about what you’re talking about.[/quote]

AA uses god and religion to try and help people. its a form of brainwashing. Not everyone needs a group to get off drugs or alcohol. many people just simply stop doing it. Charlie sheen has proved he can go without any drugs, as he passed 2 drug tests to prove it.[/quote]

You don’t know the first fucking thing about AA, so just stop talking about it right now while your leg is only knee-deep in your mouth. AA does not use religion or God at all; it simply uses the concept of a Higher Power, ANY Higher Power. Half the people in AA are agnostics and atheists, and they do just fine.

If you believe he really passed those tests you’re even stupider than you present yourself to be.

Even if he did pass them, all that shit with him a while back was clearly the behavior of someone who is suffering from prolonged drug use. He’s manic-depressive and he was in a huge manic state at the time, which was probably exacerbated by him not having done drugs, if that was the case. I love how he laughed at people who OD, yet failed to mention that he OD’d in 1998 and his own father turned him into his probation officer as a result.

Also, about people who simply stop using drugs: those people aren’t “addicts”, they’re heavy drug users. There is a difference. For those whose lives are in jeopardy due to their drug use, they cannot simply stop, or else they would before their lives deteriorate drastically, rather than afterward. As someone who used to drink so heavily that I would puke into a cup in the morning and then drink my puke because of the alcohol in it, and as someone who put a loaded shotgun in my mouth before I quit drinking/drug use, I don’t have any tolerance for some dipshit who clearly doesn’t know the first thing about AA or addiction in general.
[/quote]
Totally agree with you man. Normies have no fucking clue.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]jj77 wrote:
It was my favorite sitcom on today, read the only one I will stop to watch besides sports.

The producer is a major asshole n Sheen made the show work. To bad the producers ego got in the way[/quote]

The producer was Sheen’s sponsor in AA. Sheen ruined his anonymity in public and then proceeded to lambast a program that has saved millions of lives because he thinks he has “tiger’s blood.” Sheen’s the asshole whose ego got in the way. You have it entirely backwards so shut the fuck up until you know even an inkling about what you’re talking about.[/quote]

AA uses god and religion to try and help people. its a form of brainwashing. Not everyone needs a group to get off drugs or alcohol. many people just simply stop doing it. Charlie sheen has proved he can go without any drugs, as he passed 2 drug tests to prove it.[/quote]

You don’t know the first fucking thing about AA, so just stop talking about it right now while your leg is only knee-deep in your mouth. AA does not use religion or God at all; it simply uses the concept of a Higher Power, ANY Higher Power. Half the people in AA are agnostics and atheists, and they do just fine.

If you believe he really passed those tests you’re even stupider than you present yourself to be.

Even if he did pass them, all that shit with him a while back was clearly the behavior of someone who is suffering from prolonged drug use. He’s manic-depressive and he was in a huge manic state at the time, which was probably exacerbated by him not having done drugs, if that was the case. I love how he laughed at people who OD, yet failed to mention that he OD’d in 1998 and his own father turned him into his probation officer as a result.

Also, about people who simply stop using drugs: those people aren’t “addicts”, they’re heavy drug users. There is a difference. For those whose lives are in jeopardy due to their drug use, they cannot simply stop, or else they would before their lives deteriorate drastically, rather than afterward. As someone who used to drink so heavily that I would puke into a cup in the morning and then drink my puke because of the alcohol in it, and as someone who put a loaded shotgun in my mouth before I quit drinking/drug use, I don’t have any tolerance for some dipshit who clearly doesn’t know the first thing about AA or addiction in general.
[/quote]

im in AA right now for a dui and they say “the lords prayer” in a circle every single meeting. they talk about asking god for help and stuff like that. they even pass around a collection basket. seems like church to me.

Fuck, Kutcher’s getting paid 24 million per season!!

For that money CBS should have had A-lister’s queuing round the block

Two and a Half Men is in the same situation Spartacus is in.

Without the main character…the show is doomed.

[quote]talon2nr7588 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]jj77 wrote:

[/quote]

im in AA right now for a dui and they say “the lords prayer” in a circle every single meeting. they talk about asking god for help and stuff like that. they even pass around a collection basket. seems like church to me.
[/quote]
The program is the Big Book, and that’s all. There isn’t anything in it that says you have to say that prayer and put money in the basket (which is simply used to pay rent where they hold the meetings) if you want to stay sober.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]talon2nr7588 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]jj77 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]
The program is the Big Book, and that’s all. There isn’t anything in it that says you have to say that prayer and put money in the basket (which is simply used to pay rent where they hold the meetings) if you want to stay sober.
[/quote]
Some people only pay atttenton to what they want to hear. Talon said he is there for a DUI, so he’s there to get his court card signed. I can speak from firsthand experience, as I am also a friend of Bill W.

No disrespect but most people only pay attention only to what they see. I’m sure some people there have hit rock bottom so hard that they need to let go of whatever they think about faith/religion to move forward with their problem. Like picking the right fight at the moment.

In any case, respect to you DB for getting out of that mess man.