Charlie Sheen's Message for President Obama

Finally someone using their celebrity for good!

the 911 truthers and the birthers certainly seem to have a lot in common . . .

Controlled demolition guys, it’s pretty obvious.

On 9/11 there were only 14 fighter jets on alert in the contiguous 48 states. No computer network or alarm automatically alerted the North American Air Defense Command (NORAD) of missing planes. “They [civilian Air Traffic Control, or ATC] had to pick up the phone and literally dial us,” says Major Douglas Martin, public affairs officer for NORAD.

Boston Center, one of 22 Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regional ATC facilities, called NORAD’s Northeast Air Defense Sector (NEADS) three times: at 8:37 am EST to inform NEADS that Flight 11 was hijacked; at 9:21 am to inform the agency, mistakenly, that Flight 11 was headed for Washington (the plane had hit the North Tower 35 minutes earlier); and at 9:41 am to (erroneously) identify Delta Air Lines Flight 1989 from Boston as a possible hijacking.

The New York ATC called NEADS at 9:03 am to report that United Flight 175 had been hijacked â?? the same time the plane slammed into the South Tower. Within minutes of that first call from Boston Center, NEADS scrambled two F-15s from Otis Air Force Base in Falmouth, Mass., and three F-16s from Langley Air National Guard Base in Hampton, Va. None of the fighters got anywhere near the pirated planes.

Why couldn’t ATC find the hijacked flights? When the hijackers turned off the planes’ transponders, which broadcast identifying signals, ATC had to search 4500 identical radar blips crisscrossing some of the country’s busiest air corridors. And NORAD’s sophisticated radar? It ringed the continent, looking outward for threats, not inward. “It was like a doughnut,” Martin says. “There was no coverage in the middle.” Pre-9/11, flights originating in the States were not seen as threats and NORAD wasn’t prepared to track them.

Cut the shit people. It’s not hard to debunk these conspiracy nuts, all you need is logic and high school physics.

Somebody help me out here…because I’m apparently out of the loop. I’ve heard about 9/11 conspiracy theories before, but never looked into it.

So what is being suggested? That the US government is in fact behind the WTC and Pentagon attacks? And if so what was the motive supposed to be?

Ok…well I guess this pretty well sums it up.

The whole ting was a farce. Controlled demolition all the way. Same with the Terrorist ring leader. A very forgetful quaran dropping everywhere he goes type of guy. Oh and his passport flew out of his pocket at impact to be picked up in the rubble…with no burn marks. The list of screw ups are astonishing.

I found it strange that the Binladen Family was in the USA at the time. I find it funny that all the structural steel was quickly whisked off to CHINA. No tests or investigations were allowed on the steel. None. Why? There are at least a hundred Why’s.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
The whole ting was a farce. Controlled demolition all the way. Same with the Terrorist ring leader. A very forgetful quaran dropping everywhere he goes type of guy. Oh and his passport flew out of his pocket at impact to be picked up in the rubble…with no burn marks. The list of screw ups are astonishing.

I found it strange that the Binladen Family was in the USA at the time. I find it funny that all the structural steel was quickly whisked off to CHINA. No tests or investigations were allowed on the steel. None. Why? There are at least a hundred Why’s. [/quote]

Go on, give us some why’s.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Controlled demolition guys, it’s pretty obvious.

On 9/11 there were only 14 fighter jets on alert in the contiguous 48 states. No computer network or alarm automatically alerted the North American Air Defense Command (NORAD) of missing planes. “They [civilian Air Traffic Control, or ATC] had to pick up the phone and literally dial us,” says Major Douglas Martin, public affairs officer for NORAD. Boston Center, one of 22 Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regional ATC facilities, called NORAD’s Northeast Air Defense Sector (NEADS) three times: at 8:37 am EST to inform NEADS that Flight 11 was hijacked; at 9:21 am to inform the agency, mistakenly, that Flight 11 was headed for Washington (the plane had hit the North Tower 35 minutes earlier); and at 9:41 am to (erroneously) identify Delta Air Lines Flight 1989 from Boston as a possible hijacking. The New York ATC called NEADS at 9:03 am to report that United Flight 175 had been hijacked â?? the same time the plane slammed into the South Tower. Within minutes of that first call from Boston Center, NEADS scrambled two F-15s from Otis Air Force Base in Falmouth, Mass., and three F-16s from Langley Air National Guard Base in Hampton, Va. None of the fighters got anywhere near the pirated planes.

Why couldn’t ATC find the hijacked flights? When the hijackers turned off the planes’ transponders, which broadcast identifying signals, ATC had to search 4500 identical radar blips crisscrossing some of the country’s busiest air corridors. And NORAD’s sophisticated radar? It ringed the continent, looking outward for threats, not inward. “It was like a doughnut,” Martin says. “There was no coverage in the middle.” Pre-9/11, flights originating in the States were not seen as threats and NORAD wasn’t prepared to track them.

Cut the shit people. It’s not hard to debunk these conspiracy nuts, all you need is logic and high school physics.[/quote]

Very true. they take a maybe and make it a hard fact. they take soemthign said out of context and it’s gospel now.

I asked Kevin McClung of Mad Dog Knives. might be the best knives in the world. Kevin is a brilliant guy, a rocket scientist before starting his own knife making business. He has connections in the military, special forces community, protective security etc.

He has no problem with the official story. he knows metal better than anyone here. He did build rockets, which as everyone knows have a lot of different material stresses.

And he thinks thee people are A1 nutcase weirdos who are also very disrespectful of the men who died that day.

Learn for yourself and leave me alone with your sarcasm.

So how many people would be surprised if it ever came out that at least some people in government knew something was up and decided to let it happen because it would make their plans they had already decided on easier?

Lusitania?

Golf of Tonkin?

[quote]Gregus wrote:
Learn for yourself and leave me alone with your sarcasm. [/quote]

No. You put this crap out there, back it up or shut the fuck up you disrespectful sack of shit.

[quote]Gregus wrote:

No. You put this crap out there, back it up or shut the fuck up you disrespectful sack of shit.

[quote]Gregus wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Gregus wrote:

No. You put this crap out there, back it up or shut the fuck up you disrespectful sack of shit.[/quote]

If you don’t want to see that the government “COULD” have been involved, you never will. Fuck your knife building friend. I have posted NUMEROUS articles and videos for AE911truth, and no one debunks them, disagrees with what they say with logic, all I get is name calling bullshit like yours, so fuck you, you disrespectful sack of shit. There needs to be or needed to be another investigation, we are watching our government every day, screw our country, over and over and over again, in plain sight. How anyone can have an ounce of trust for these people is beyond me and it spans both sides of the isle. I mean if they are openly running us into oblivion, why would we put it past them to speed things up with a few secretive missions or tactics.

When heads are on the chopping block for this, I want you to personally apologize to the patriots who are questioning the real enemy of the american people, the U.S. Government. And no, Wanting the real people responsible for this to be brought to justice is not disrespectful to those who died. Putting ones head in the sand while the government covers up their involvement is actually disrespectful.

V

[quote]orion wrote:
So how many people would be surprised if it ever came out that at least some people in government knew something was up and decided to let it happen because it would make their plans they had already decided on easier?

Lusitania?

Golf of Tonkin?

[/quote]

Shhhh…no use of history to make a point.

I just wanted to add in that today is an emotional day surrounding those events 8 years ago. Perhaps my last response was a bit strong but I’m leaving it alone. I’m not responding to anything about this the rest of the day, the rest of the day will be spent remembering the people who died, thier families and the men and women of the U.S. Armed forces who have sacrificed so much in the last 8 years on our behalf. May thier ultimate judgement be measured on thier bravery and sacrifice.

V

The secret truth, finally revealed, is that the Bush crime family had sleeper agents fly the planes into the WTC and Pentagon, while the old crew they’d used for the Kennedy assassination planted charges just to make extra-sure. The purpose? Because their hand-picked successor Obama’s long-form birth certificate was stored in a vault in the WTC and this was the only to destroy the evidence that could have ruined his candidacy.

And why the Pentagon bombing / plane crash? Because the DOD had taken Obama’s passport records on loan, and they had to be destroyed also. Just as the Terminator said in T2 regarding his computer chip.

Plus, the Bush crime family had sold short on stock and made billions that day, as did their Texas oil cronies.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Gregus wrote:

If you don’t want to see that the government “COULD” have been involved, you never will. Fuck your knife building friend. I have posted NUMEROUS articles and videos for AE911truth, and no one debunks them, disagrees with what they say with logic, all I get is name calling bullshit like yours, so fuck you, you disrespectful sack of shit. There needs to be or needed to be another investigation, we are watching our government every day, screw our country, over and over and over again, in plain sight. How anyone can have an ounce of trust for these people is beyond me and it spans both sides of the isle. I mean if they are openly running us into oblivion, why would we put it past them to speed things up with a few secretive missions or tactics.

When heads are on the chopping block for this, I want you to personally apologize to the patriots who are questioning the real enemy of the american people, the U.S. Government. And no, Wanting the real people responsible for this to be brought to justice is not disrespectful to those who died. Putting ones head in the sand while the government covers up their involvement is actually disrespectful.

V[/quote]

You still haven’t said anything of importance. Come on, let’s have at these conspiracy theories. It’s not enough to say “Oh I’ve made threads”, how about you give us something in the HERE and NOW to work with.

[quote]Gregus wrote:

I found it strange that the Bin Laden Family was in the USA at the time. I find it funny that all the structural steel was quickly whisked off to CHINA. No tests or investigations were allowed on the steel. None. Why? There are at least a hundred Why’s. [/quote]

The USA has been in bed with the Bin Laden family for years. We used them during the Cold War to rally the mujahideen and fight the Russians in Afghanistan. We paid them well and supplied them with weapons. Osama Bin Laden was the lone extremist nut of the family.

And in response to Charlie “cokemule” Sheen’s video.
Please view this site and watch the vid. It should clear some things up about the Pentagon.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Vegita wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Gregus wrote:

V

You still haven’t said anything of importance. Come on, let’s have at these conspiracy theories. It’s not enough to say “Oh I’ve made threads”, how about you give us something in the HERE and NOW to work with.[/quote]

Not today my friend, perhaps monday I will start a whole new thread just for you. I have already done more than I should have today, even with my stance on the issue, I can show respect for the fallen.

V