Charity Meet 1st Meet

i was just told about a meet being held at my gym for charity, great idea bit of fun. Thing is my gym is full off assholes i shouldnt let this bother me, but i want to put up some good lifts. its being judged by lb for lb.
it is in 6/7 weeks time and i have just finished a deload week, can anyone recomend a good program that can help me in this time scale?
thanks

[quote]jbo616 wrote:
i was just told about a meet being held at my gym for charity, great idea bit of fun. Thing is my gym is full off assholes i shouldnt let this bother me, but i want to put up some good lifts. its being judged by lb for lb.
it is in 6/7 weeks time and i have just finished a deload week, can anyone recomend a good program that can help me in this time scale?
thanks[/quote]

What programs have you run in the past? It seems like modifying a program you have done before to accommodate the new time frame would provide a more predictable response than trying something new, unless whatever you did is no longer effective.

ive done smolov squat, worked great. i have run sheiko, with some results not great, although i was pretty beat up when i started. ive played about with westside style with some pretty good gains aswell.

i was thinking of running brandon lilly’s cube method, but was unsure

www.joeskopec.com/programs.html
check some of these programs for peaking out. I have ran a couple of them within the 6 week timeframe and was happy with the results.