Charisma or Something Else?

Why do you think “no homo” is required? Do you think you might start liking penis if you don’t?

Being secure in your sexuality is a sign of confidence and will contribute to your charisma score. There’s a gay lifter at my gym who, incidentally, has this charisma you’re talking about. Should I say “no homo” if I point out that he looks great at age 56?

I guess I don’t really get the whole “no homo” thing. I’ve even hit the showers with this gay guy without incident. It was a little awkward at first, but once I realized he wasn’t going to say anything about my throbbing erection I was able to breathe easy and get cleaned up without contracting homosexuality.

1 Like

In no way I hate gays or think being associated with one is bad. I have a few gay friends, I know a whole bunch I can’t stand because of their drag queen-esque behaviour, but that is because of how they act, not who they love.

The comment you replied to was just kidding around. The OP where I stated ‘no homo’, I just that said to make clear I could feel very attracted to a male persona even when I am in no way sexually attracted to them. It find a trait like that even more astonishing since a girl can more easily win me over by sexual tension, while a guy can’t use that kind of primal instinct against me. He has to use a far greater deal of his personality to wind me around his finger.

Genuine excitement for all that life has to offer.

This can come when you convince yourself that there is absolutely no afterife and that every second of your life, every experience, every challenge, every opportunity, and accomplishment should be treated as if it is your last.

Thats how I do it, no lieing or convincing etc. just genuine excitement for this one life.

1 Like

This can come without that conviction, too. Curiosity, enthusiasm, and an easy laugh make for a highly likable person. Charisma requires a strong presence or force of personality as well, a positive energy others can feel.

1 Like

I was talking to my mom with it yesterday. Her first reaction was: ‘you got it’, and I immediately started downplaying it with the usual ‘yeah but I’m just very tall, so people notice me no matter what’ and just ‘nah, that’s just you loving me’.

But then she said something that struck with me: ‘it depends on your mood. When you’re feeling down and insecure, you just a tall guy, nothing special. Yet when you feel good and confident, you pretty much draw eyes to you with personality.’
After me being over some blushing, I started seeing the point. A friend of mine once said: I’ hate it when you walk into the room when I’m telling a story, nobody seems to care any more!’

I still am a sceptic. Not someone to easily take a compliment. But boy, this feels pretty nice.

Legit point. What @carbiduis said is A way of being magnetic, and a way I very much appreciate, but not necessary IMO.
A few pastors I know are very magnetizing. I even heard a few people who met Hitler as kids in the 1930’s that der Fürher was the most enchanting man they have ever been around. Like being into his ‘force field’ when near. Hitler had quite some issues tho, and might not be… the biggest lover of the world.

So, stop being that guy.

And be that guy, all the time

dude, compliments from your mum don’t count…

3 Likes

Dammit for a second I thought the pics from the old site carried over

@Yogi1 She still calls me the most handsome boy she has ever seen. I keep replying I am only in the top 5 worldwide. Tops

@Nards I can see it small next to your name. But I can’t enlarge it strangely enough.

@mbdix Word

1 Like