Charcoal Vs Gas Grilling

Open hardwood fire, two Y shaped sticks stick in the ground on either side. Another stick rammed through whatever wild animal you killed and placed in the Y’s of the other sticks. Turn every few minutes or so.

I mean unless you’re in a hurry. Then Gas.

V

A quality propane grill. No contest. It’s convenient and the food still tastes great. People bring always bring up taste. When you order burgers or grilled chicken from a restaurant, do you complain that it doesn’t taste as good as a charcoal grill? Once I got my propane grill, I found myself grilling much more often.

After a few wobbly pops it all tastes the fuckin’ same lol.

Living here charcoal is just to impractical with the cold. I use charcoal in the summer though.

I’ll be cooking some chicken shishcabobs for my father and family tonight on the propane BBQ and they will be delicious. I just started this method a few weeks ago and I’m hooked on them!

I have a smoker but I haven’t got the hang of it yet, it’s tougher than it looks.

Question: Can you slide peices of bacon in between the peices of chicken as a substitute for onion or green pepper? Not sure if they would survive the flames and just cause a hassle with the drippings catching on fire. It’s fucking freezing outside right now and I don’t want to stand out there the whole time monitering. Just because I live up here doesen’t mean I like the weather lol.