Character Assasination

I’m sure the MSM has flushed all this stuff out about Obama and did a proper job vetting him. Sure they did.

Obama is the weakest and most liberal candidate the Dems have fielded in 50 years.

[quote]hedo wrote:
I’m sure the MSM has flushed all this stuff out about Obama and did a proper job vetting him. Sure they did.

Obama is the weakest and most liberal candidate the Dems have fielded in 50 years.[/quote]

Hedo:

With the exception of “The Great Communicator”, names like Bush1, Bush2, Cheney, Dole, Ford, Qualyle, Kemp, et. al didn’t EXACTLY give the country a collective hard-on…

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
hedo wrote:

Obama is the weakest and most liberal candidate the Dems have fielded in 50 years.

Hedo:

With the exception of “The Great Communicator”, names like Bush1, Bush2, Cheney, Dole, Ford, Qualyle, Kemp, et. al didn’t EXACTLY give the country a collective hard-on…

Mufasa[/quote]

Perhaps but even the most left leaning of them is far to the right of Obama and with the exception of Qualyle none would be viewed as weak or inexperienced.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
LOL. Blowjob barn comes out in full force. I love it.

My point was to show that this is what it has devolved to, and it’s McCain’s campaign grasping at whatever they can to try and right the sinking ship.

As RJ might say, you might want to get used to it- calling Obama “Mr. President” will be in all of your futures.

Ouch.

Obabma has baggage. Lots and lots of baggage for someone so young.

How is it “devolving” to something for McCain to point this out?

Its not like Opie is going to tell the truth about his relationship with a terrorist, or his love for a racist church, or how many dicks he (or his fugly-assed wife) had to suck to become one of the top dogs in the Chicago political machine.

The press, for all the crying they are doing about the “vetting process” for Plain, have never made an honest attempt at vetting Opie.

If he wins, you should get real comfortable saying “President Biden”. Opie will not last 2 years in office. He raises taxes, and he will be replaced much sooner than 2 years.

[/quote]

Interesting point, and one I’m sure Biden is well aware of. He must know he’s attached to the next Jimmy Carter. If Obama thinks raising taxes on the rich is anything but bad for the middle class, look out below.

Hey it’s put up your dukes time…Obama has never sufficiently explain away these shady associations…He just keeps trying to sweep them under the rug. They are fair game, he knew who these people were and are and to say otherwise is flat dishonest.
Perhaps the Cubs demise is foreshadowing for the obama campaign. Great regular season, but a complete failure at the most crucial moment.

What’s happening now sort of reminds me of the Hill Fighting of Korea and Vietnam (“238”, “Pork Chop”, “Hamburger”, et/al).

Yea, there will be a “winner” and a “loser”; but I think that each campaign will lose a lot in the process.

But I guess its all about who’s standing on November 4th, huh?

Mufasa

When it comes to character asassination, I think the democrats lack the bench strength to do the job.

This last weekend I read in Rolling Stone a hatchet job on McCain. If half of what I read was true, holy shit, he may be worse than Bush. But seriously, who reads Rolling Stone? [EDIT: If the advertisements are any indication of readership, apparently people who read RS include guys who believe LL Cool J when he says Old Spice will help them get “swagger on”.]

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

My point was to show that this is what it has devolved to, and it’s McCain’s campaign grasping at whatever they can to try and right the sinking ship.

As RJ might say, you might want to get used to it- calling Obama “Mr. President” will be in all of your futures.

Ouch.[/quote]

Guys like you are heartbreaking man.

It’s not anger or even disgust, it’s pity.

People who will gladly trade away their freedom and manhood so big brother can hold their hand.

I don’t how you look yourself in the mirror.

Couple of interesting tidbits from this.

Officials say they will not bring up Obama’s former minister, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, because McCain has forbidden his campaign from using that as an attack.

“The difference here is clear. John McCain has been open and honest about the Keating matter, and even the Democratic special counsel in charge recommended that Senator McCain be completely exonerated. By contrast, Barack Obama has been fundamentally dishonest about his friendship and work with the unrepentant terrorist William Ayers, whose radical group bombed the Pentagon and the U.S. Capitol. Nor has Barack Obama come clean on his close friendship with Tony Rezko, a felon convicted on bribery charges who subsidized the purchase of Barack Obama�??s home. It’s obvious that Barack Obama is frantically attacking because he knows that most voters find these kinds of friendships, and the failed judgment they expose, to be unacceptable for our next president.”

I think this is right on although I also don’t think it will matter. mud slinging is mud slinging and very few will have the attension span to sort through any type of moral equivilance.

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:
When it comes to character asassination, I think the democrats lack the bench strength to do the job.

This last weekend I read in Rolling Stone a hatchet job on McCain. If half of what I read was true, holy shit, he may be worse than Bush. But seriously, who reads Rolling Stone? [EDIT: If the advertisements are any indication of readership, apparently people who read RS include guys who believe LL Cool J when he says Old Spice will help them get “swagger on”.][/quote]

Rolling Stone is a magazine for the effeminate, Prius-driving “Stuff White People Like” set, the same people you hear reporting on NPR who talk with a gay man’s accent (Keith Olbermann, for example), yet aren’t.

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:

This last weekend I read in Rolling Stone a hatchet job on McCain. If half of what I read was true, holy shit, he may be worse than Bush. But seriously, who reads Rolling Stone? [EDIT: If the advertisements are any indication of readership, apparently people who read RS include guys who believe LL Cool J when he says Old Spice will help them get “swagger on”.][/quote]

this one?

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/23316912/makebelieve_maverick/print

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

Ouch.

People who will gladly trade away their freedom and manhood so big brother can hold their hand.

I don’t how you look yourself in the mirror.[/quote]

Every word of this is exactly what I think of you.

I don’t mean that in an angry way, as I don’t dislike anyone on the politics board anymore.

Just understand that the pity is mutual

Tiribulus wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

Ouch.

I don’t how you look yourself in the mirror.

Every word of this is exactly what I think of you.

I don’t mean that in an angry way, as I don’t dislike anyone on the politics board anymore.

Just understand that the pity is mutual
[/quote]

I can live with being pitied for believing in the principles that made this country the greatest in history by someone who worships the ones with a hideous record of failure the world over including the disease they’ve been in this one thus far. I’ll consider it history’s signet stamp of validation.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
I can live with being pitied for believing in the principles that made this country the greatest in history by someone who worships the ones with a hideous record of failure the world over including the disease they’ve been in this one thus far. I’ll consider it history’s signet stamp of validation.

[/quote]
In what ways is this “country” great and what are the principles that make it so?

Sifu wrote:
Good find FightingIrish. I hadn’t been paying much attention to this because all I heard on the news was old 60’s radicals blah blah blah.

I didn’t realize it was The Weathermen they were talking about. They were like a domestic Maoist Shining Path/Al Qaeda. They even declared war on the US like Osama did. They did a bunch of attacks and killed quite a few people. Their last attack was the Brinks robbery back in the 80’s.

Obama really is a radical leftist if he is rolling with that crew.

That went right over your head, huh? [/quote]

I was sort of kidding, but I really didn’t know it was the weathermen Obama has been associating with. The weathermen were in a lot of ways a militant extension of the black panthers. They were heavily into black liberation ideology, just like pastor Wright. Obama’s association with the weathermen does not compare to Keating.

[quote]
I’ve been reading a lot about it- there’s no evidence that he’s “rolling” with any crew of terrorists. It’s just a guy he knew- very different than McCain and his Keating Five.[/quote]

Fox news ran a special report about Obama’s radical past last night. Ayers was much more than just some guy he knew.

Ayers is the mentor who introduced Obama to Louis Farrakhan who in turn introduced Obama to Al Mansour who was the Saudi who paid for Obama to go to Harvard. Ayers, Farrakhan and Obama all live in the same neighborhood within walking distance of each other. When Obama first entered politics Ayers held a coming out party for Obama in his house.

It is no wonder that Obama has had to be so secretive about these associations because they all know how they reflect on his character. Obama is a black David Duke. He has a nice exterior image that hides his true character.

Obama’s association with the nation of Islam and the Saudis raises another issue. Obama has never given a direct answer when questioned about being a Muslim. Instead he gives the diversionary answer of “I’ve been a member of pastor Wright’s chrch for twenty years”. Which is not the same as saying “I am not now nor have I ever been muslim”.

Reverand Wright by the way is good friends with Farrakhan. So it is not a stretch to say that he would be willing to help one of Farrakhan’s followers remake his image into something that would be more acceptable to mainstream America.

The reality of Obama is that his image is radically different from what he truly is.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
RoadWarrior wrote:
Mick28 wrote:
But, if McCain or someone doesn’t start talking about these things to the undecideds we are all going to be saying “President obama” real soon.

Are you saying that McCain can’t win on his experience and the issues? I would hate think that anyone could win by being the better liar.

You’re not paying attention are you?

No one is talking about lying. But, if they don’t start telling the truth about his guy he’ll be elected. You see normally the press does this work. They expose all the little dirty secrets that the candidate doesn’t want anyone to know. They call it the vetting process. Recall what they did to Palin? Everything from her pregnant daughter to her handling of certain things as Gov.

But obama got a free pass from the press. Now it’s time for either McCain or a side group to do what the press should have done by now.[/quote]

Back during the primary Hillary was telling people they don’t know the real Obama. The press did not follow up on it.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:

In what ways is this “country” great and what are the principles that make it so?[/quote]

Its “greatness” is validated by the fact that Euro-trash like yourself feel the need to come on here and criticize it at every turn. When we’ve got so many of the right people getting angry at us, we must be doing something right.

Things aren’t looking good for McCain and so he turns to character assassination…

Anyone hear Noonan (sp?) on the talk shows yesterday, I agree with her completely, this is putting country last for the sake of an election. It’s bad news for both campaigns, and horrible news for the country.

But with numbers like these:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/latestpolls/index.html

I can understand why they’re making these decisions.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:

In what ways is this “country” great and what are the principles that make it so?[/quote]

Your having to ask this question demonstrates the pointlessness of my answering.