Chaos and Gumption

Accidentalyogi! How’s the program going?

Just saying hello! Your avi is so Cirque du Soleil! Best of luck transitioning off V-diet, and pursuing your goals. About struggling with food and a new lifestyle - every day is a fresh day. Don’t beat yourself up over mistakes, the will happen, just get right back on it. You only loose when you stop trying, that’s the honest truth.

Thanks for checking in!

Just back from a trip West, fell off the wagon a bit, but I think it’s done me some good.

Just trying to regain my bearings now, but I’m back on track with training.

Rock on!

Whew. So I royally suck at this blogging thing it seems.

Alas - I’m back to good for training. The 5/3/1 program is totally rocking my socks with its simplicity in ass-kickery.

I’m in the middle of a Pulse-Fast day of a sort of hacked quick and dirty V-Diet experiment I’m trying out. Will post what I’ve done and some pretty general results once all is said and done.

Looking ahead, I just ordered the Plazma Super Stack, and I’m Super Stoked to try Indigo and Plazma! My posts will likely move over to the Indigo Project Log since that’s likely where it’ll belong better.

Any other Powerful Women on Indigo - any feedback or stories to share?

Should be posting a little more frequently now - thanks for checking in :slight_smile:

Hey chickie!
not on any indigo but just wanted to chime in and say you should stay logging here and log more :slight_smile: Tell us everything!!

I was on Indigo from August to December, then went on Se7en. Really liked the effects of it, but it was difficult for me to gauge how much carbs I should be taking in.

Thanks for the input guys!

Just got my stack today - a day early, too!

I’m sort of finishing up my v-diet/v-diet-light this week, if only to finish up a bunch of this MD and Surge I have, then I’ll start Indigo and Plazma on Monday. Pretty excited to see how it goes.

Seachel - I’m going to probably just eat “normally” (assuming I can figure out what that is, things have been so off lately) and then adjust from there. Was there anything specific about your carb numbers that you struggled with?

Rock on!

I really wasn’t measuring my carb intakes after a while. But of you don’t have enough, indigo won’t really work as well as it should. I’ll have KCthrows comment, he’s done indigo longer than I have.

I enjoyed Indigo-3G and still take it, but not as often as full dose. Personally, I wish I didn’t take it right away after finishing the V-Diet and really learned how to control my macros. Food choices go a long way though, and on Indigo-3G if your eating right, take advantage of the carbs and kill your training sessions with Plazma you can’t go wrong.

I’m using Anaconda right now because I think Plazma is overkill for me, certainly don’t feel like I deserve it though! I will say though, without Indigo-3G my carb intake drastically went down but is still higher than before I started it. Now I just take it for my peri-workout nutrition and try to limit my carbs the rest of the day.

I think the important thing for someone like me was not allowing Indigo-3G to think I can cheat with my food. Not everyone does the V-Diet for the same reason I did (self control and breaking food habits) but if you are one of those people, don’t use Indigo-3G to cheat, use it to take it to the next level!

and on a side note…I miss full dose and being able to shovel cups of rice every day haha. Hope this feedback helps, I’d def check out the more serious Indigo-3G logs though.

KC - thanks for chiming in. You make an interesting point about getting macros in order before starting Indigo. My main motivator for using it (aside from sheer curiosity) is to reset my system after years of really disordered eating. It seems that I’ve done a number on my metabolism, and while I’m fairly lean, I can’t seem to lose the “soft” look no matter how hard I train and how clean I eat. I’m hoping I3G will help me re-familiarize myself with what ‘normal’ eating looks and feels like so I can start to put these food issues behind me.

I’ll be doing the 8-week full dose protocol, then switching down to maintenance (6caps/day) after that. Will then see how that goes and re-evaluate in a few months.

As far as Plazma goes, I often train twice a day, have an active job, and stress easily. I’m hoping that with proper workout nutrition, I can boost recovery and help keep any unnecessary stress (from improper recovery) to a minimum. Thinking this might start the process of lowering cortisol levels.

Anyways - I’m using this week to transition slowly back to regular eating, with one more Pulse-Fast later this week (still haven’t decided on the day)

Rock on!

Recovery won’t even be an issue with what you will be using now! Stuff is great, but even the possible idea of fixing fat cells from years of bad eating was enough reason for me as well!

Hope you get the stress issues in order as well, if it’s training stress only than you should be covered np!

So I started Indigo on Monday, along with Plazma for my morning workouts. I’m in the ‘deload’ week for the 5-3-1 (afternoon workouts) so I’m taking advantage and using up the last of my Surge with those, and still pulsing MAG-10 after.

I can’t say I really feel much difference, but I wasn’t really expecting anything.

That being said, I did pull 170 for trap bar deads in a set of 6, after 120x8, 140x8 and 160x8 this morning. Felt damn good, though I’m sure I’ll be feeling it tomorrow! It’s a far cry from some of the numbers y’all are putting up, but I’ll get there! My goal (a bit of a stretch) is to get 225 by the end of the year.

I’ve started a log in the Indigo Project section, since I figure I may as well tap that resource and get as much guidance as possible. I’m still struggling with my diet, but that may never change. Once I get into a rhythm, I’m hoping it’ll be a little easier. Days when I train are so much smoother - and I really love the MAG-10 pulses!

Do y’all find tracking what you eat helps, or makes you crazy?

Rock on!

Howdy! Once I started a full dose of Indigo I stopped tracking and keep clean food choices. Breakfast, lunch and dinner all have about 30-40g protein and the clean carbs each (sometimes I have a MD shake during lunch if I don’t have a tough workout or I’m on an off day, but breakfast and dinner ALWAYS have carbs), MAG-10 pulses for snacks along with Plazma for workout.

If you’re on a full dose and keep clean food choices, everything should take care of itself :slight_smile: It was time consuming to track, and on Indigo, as long as your food choices are clean tracking seems unnecessary, especially since we should be taking in more carbs anyway. YUM!

Woot!

Picking this sucker back up after … well… doesn’t matter.

Feels good to be back!

Here’s the plan:

I have nearly exactly 8-weeks until I leave for a 7-day sailing trip in Croatia. Be jealous, it’s ok. I’ll wait.

My goals: Lean up (10lbs of pudge that need to go), get some muscle back, and knock it out of the park.

The Game Plan: Thibs’ 6-wks to Superhero

The Stack: Plazma and MAG-10, Superfood, Fish Oils, and I just placed a (slightly sketchy third party) order for HOT-ROX - us Canadians have to jump through hoops to get some of the good stuff… I may bite the bullet and get some more MD - I love the stuff for breakfasts, but we’ll see what the budget says.

Looking forward to keeping y’all in the loop and staying motivated. Really hoping this deadline and knowing I’ll be spending a week in a bikini will help, too! I’ll throw some pictures up on Monday.

Got my HOT-ROX - whee!!

Tried the 6-wks to Superhero - it’s an awesome program, but realistically not going to happen in my current gym.

Not sure if/what program I’m going to follow, or if I’m just going to get in there and smash what feels good.

I have, however, set out to “do something every day,” even if that something is just a long walk through the woods behind my neighborhood.

Will try to keep posting and updating. Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

Hey- Sailing trip sounds awesome. 8 weeks with a good food-ing plan, and regimented training is enough time to get in shape! You got this! I have looked at the 6 weeks to Superhero program and I’ve wanted to try it so bad! However, at the current moment, I am with you. And in my current gym, it is completely unfeasible. :frowning: Sadness.
Good luck! I’ll be following :slight_smile:

_Mel