T Nation

Change in Cycle. Vet Opinons Please

I have decided to change my cycle from 12 weeks to 8 weeks.

im in my second week and Im seeing good gains .

My considered cycle is
week 1-4 750mg
week 5-8 500mg

I also have deca available . The available dosages is 1ml of 50mg. I would like to add it to my cycle . Any recommendations?

[quote]eurotest wrote:

My cycle is
week 1-4 750mg
week 5-8 500mg

I also have deca available . The available dosages is 1ml of 50mg. I would like to add it to my cycle . Any recommendations?

[/quote]

What’s the point of dropping the dosage at week 5? Why not just run it at 750 the whole way?

Don’t run the deca unless you are going to run it a full 12 weeks or more.

[quote]eurotest wrote:

My cycle is
week 1-4 750mg
week 5-8 500mg

[/quote]

If the reason for cutting the cycle length is beacuse of a shortage of test I would say to use 500mg/week for the duration. I’m not sure why you would change your dosage half way through a cycle anyway. The deca should be ran for longer than 8 weeks, 12 weeks would be good, so hold off on that and save it for a different cycle. Besides you said it is dosed at 50mg/ml. So for a decent dosage of deca (400mg/week) you are going to have to inject 8ml per week of deca alone. Add in test and you are going to be doing some high volume injections.

its def not a shortage of test .Trust me there is plenty! I just want a better PCT and its for future health concerns. I dont like my sack so tiny.

And in 2 weeks the gains ive seen have been great. Im confident Ill achieve my goals after 6 weeks ,ending it in 8.

I dont like the feeling of an abundance of test in my system as I get severe rage thats almost uncontrollable.

Again , the reason is not lack of test (so please shut your face if you dont know what your saying .) its for the well being of myself and others around me .

Out of curiosity, how many cycles have you ran to claim that you will have uncontrollable “roid rage” at 750mg/week? I would have to agree with Cortes and say run the 750 all the way through. I’m not a big fan of people who cut their doses so drastically like that mid cycle. I’m not sure if 2thepain was suggesting using only 500mg/week for the whole cycle instead of cutting it down so much, but if he was, I’d almost like that more than jumping around so much.

And, what kind of Deca is dosed at 50mg/ml? 2thepain/Cortes gave you solid advice on the Deca. Use it at a minimum of 12 weeks.

Ive ran a sust cycle last year as followed :
500mg week for 12 weeks

And I didnt say its uncontrollable . I stated its controllable but bad.

the deca dosed at 50mg / 1 ml is Organon branded ,Deca-Durabolin nondrolone decanoate.
N.V, Organon Oss Holland .

its legal where i am so everything is readily available .

I assumed it was lack of test because it makes no sense to drop your dosage back in the middle of a cycle. Roid rage is a myth, I ran a gram a week for 12 weeks and had no rage issues, and I was running 600mg/week tren. If you can’t control your temper than maybe AAS isn’t for you. If you don’t want testicular shrinkage then use HCG.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thanks bushy . . I admit i do need to read more. Thats why I am here.

[quote]eurotest wrote:

Again , the reason is not lack of test (so please shut your face if you dont know what your saying .) its for the well being of myself and others around me . [/quote]

You’re a real prick, huh?

I guess its rubbing off on me from some of the other board members :).Im actually a nice guy when treated with respect .

[quote]eurotest wrote:
I guess its rubbing off on me from some of the other board members :).Im actually a nice guy when treated with respect .[/quote]

How was my initial response in any way disrespectful?

This is Jakebambeeno revisited.

You’re a dumbass i dont think you really know how much you could have learned from a guy like 2the, also when you disrespect, well respected members like that you in turn lose the respect of a lot of others. Guys why does it seem like i keep stating things like this over and over on many different threads?

dude seems like a prick, go kick your dog or some thing asshole

And actually you DID say the “uncontrollable”

[quote]5.0 wrote:
This is Jakebambeeno revisited.[/quote]

Nah. Jake is at least respectful of the regular posters.

almost uncontrollable ,which means its controllable, . And I disrespect others who disrespect me. I could care less who the fuck you are , I treat others how they treat me . Even if that means disrespecting some who have been on the board for a decade. Treat others how how they treat you, it seems only fair.

I have never ever disrespected anyone on this board or in real life unless they disrespect me first. I think my actions are some what justifiable.

All positive actions with me never go unappreciated.