Chances of Cannabis Being Legal in Canada?

2011: R. v. Mernagh (Ontario Superior Court)
On April 12, 2011, Justice Donald Taliano found that Canada’s Marijuana Medical Access Regulations (MMAR) and “the prohibitions against the possession and production of cannabis (marijuana) contained in sections 4 and 7 respectively of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act” are “constitutionally invalid and of no force and effect”.[19] The government was given 90 days (until July 11) to fill the void in those sections, or the possession and cultivation of Marijuana would become legal in all of Canada. This includes the non-medical use of the drug.[20]
The mid-July deadline was extended when federal government lawyers argued that current cannabis laws and regulations should stay in place until Ontarioâ??s highest court could hear the appeal which has been scheduled for March 5 and 6, 2012. In granting the deadline extension, the Court of Appeal noted that â??The practical effect of the decision if the suspension were permitted to expire on July 14 would be to legalize marijuana production in Ontario, if not across Canada.â?? [21]

So what are the chances? i really need this for my chronic injuries.

47.6% chance

Chances slim. Too many people make too much money while its illegal.

how do they make money while its illegal? i just want a pain killer that doesn’t mess up my stomach LOL seriously this isn’t fair, and finding a seller is scary as shit and illegal and the police and shit.

[quote]boyinpain wrote:
how do they make money while its illegal?[/quote]

Platinum bars™

[quote]boyinpain wrote:
how do they make money while its illegal? i just want a pain killer that doesn’t mess up my stomach LOL seriously this isn’t fair, and finding a seller is scary as shit and illegal and the police and shit.[/quote]

Are you in Canada and shit?

Then grow it yourself and shit!

[quote]boyinpain wrote:
i just want a pain killer that doesn’t mess up my stomach LOL seriously this isn’t fair, and finding a seller is scary as shit and illegal and the police and shit.[/quote]

Trolls don’t feel pain. Gnash your teeth.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]boyinpain wrote:
how do they make money while its illegal? i just want a pain killer that doesn’t mess up my stomach LOL seriously this isn’t fair, and finding a seller is scary as shit and illegal and the police and shit.[/quote]

[/quote]

^^

Yeah what he said. Some guy who isn’t me or you or anyone I’ve ever known or heard about would probably go for a 400 Watt HPS ballast and hook it up to a generator so the NWO can’t getcha through the powerlines. Good luck with the pain my friend. Don’t let him be your master.

EDIT: ^^ That is not advice BTW - I would advise you to stop being a troll/seek help or stop smoking marijuana. My 2c

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]boyinpain wrote:
i just want a pain killer that doesn’t mess up my stomach LOL seriously this isn’t fair, and finding a seller is scary as shit and illegal and the police and shit.[/quote]

Trolls don’t feel pain. Gnash your teeth.[/quote]

how am i trolling i dont live in amsterdam.

[quote]boyinpain wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]boyinpain wrote:

Trolls don’t feel pain. Gnash your teeth.[/quote]

how am i trolling i dont live in amsterdam.[/quote]

This is where you and I part ways.

so much for sex machine, your not much of a smooth talker, id surprised you get laid at all.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]boyinpain wrote:

[/quote]

^^

Yeah what he said. Some guy who isn’t me or you or anyone I’ve ever known or heard about would probably go for a 400 Watt HPS ballast and hook it up to a generator so the NWO can’t getcha through the powerlines. Good luck with the pain my friend. Don’t let him be your master.

EDIT: ^^ That is not advice BTW - I would advise you to stop being a troll/seek help or stop smoking marijuana. My 2c[/quote]

Well, I would also advice him to use an active carbon filter for the smell and probably an automatic watering system in order to not have to water this fuckers every single day.

Maybe an inert medium like cocos and Advanced Hydroponics fertilizer would also work quite well.

Also, those new airpots make plants take root and grow like there is no tomorrow.

Allegedly.

Then, if you get busted for a 400 watt ballast you were not found by your power consumption but because you could not keep your mouth shut.

Unless you have one of these smart meter thingies, but there must be something to onscure the power signature of a ballast.

In fact, that would be an interesting research project, I might have to look into this.

For purely academic reasons.

dude, if i did do this and get caught the PoPolice will take all my belongings and make me poorer.

buying all this would look suspicious and noooo im a law abiding citizennn.

[quote]boyinpain wrote:
dude, if i did do this and get caught the PoPolice will take all my belongings and make me poorer.

buying all this would look suspicious and noooo im a law abiding citizennn.[/quote]

Alright, stay in pain then.

Or shell out 5 times the money by buying it from someone else.

Also, presumably Canadian, 10 plants max, medical condition that you can supposedly prove?

What would you get in Canada, a stern talking too?

Jesus H. Christ…

Look, there are even grow shops in Canada…

//www.torontohemp.com/

See how I did not include the full link?

This is so that you cannot click to follow it directly, so it wont lead back to this thread, so neither you nor Biotest will get any law enforcement related stress.

You are welcome.

Also, use proxy servers for further inquiries.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]boyinpain wrote:

buying all this would look suspicious and noooo im a law abiding citizennn.[/quote]

Also, presumably Canadian, 10 plants max, medical condition that you can supposedly prove?

Jesus H. Christ…

//www.torontohemp.com/

This is so that you cannot click to follow it directly, so it wont lead back to this thread, so neither you nor Biotest will get any law enforcement related stress.

You are welcome.

[/quote]

dude if you read the wiki article, it’s almost impossible for a doctor to subscribe it to me, they simply wont. Yes i can prove it, my doctor knows i have a multiple injuries that the free health care can’t save me because there is a invisible law stating that i can only get 1 mri in 3 years.

so my doctor told me that im not a proffessional athlete and that i should live with the pain, now i do take pain killers which is destroying my stomach, but buying the seeds itself is awful, and those hemp shops are only availaible to people with cancer.

and its a huge hassel to do it legally with renewing licenses every year, and waiting time of the license.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]boyinpain wrote:

[/quote]

^^

EDIT: ^^ That is not advice BTW - I would advise you to stop being a troll/seek help or stop smoking marijuana. My 2c[/quote]

Well, I would also advice him to use an active carbon filter for the smell and probably an automatic watering system in order to not have to water this fuckers every single day.

Maybe an inert medium like cocos and Advanced Hydroponics fertilizer would also work quite well.

Also, those new airpots make plants take root and grow like there is no tomorrow.

Allegedly.

Then, if you get busted for a 400 watt ballast you were not found by your power consumption but because you could not keep your mouth shut.

Unless you have one of these smart meter thingies, but there must be something to onscure the power signature of a ballast.

In fact, that would be an interesting research project, I might have to look into this.

[/quote]

Leave that stuff to the soldato.

[quote]boyinpain wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]boyinpain wrote:

Jesus H. Christ…

//www.torontohemp.com/

You are welcome.

[/quote]

dude if you read the wiki article, it’s almost impossible for a doctor subscribe it to me, they simply wont. Yes i can prove it, my doctor knows i have a multiple injuries that the free health care can’t save me because there is a invisible law stating that i can only get 1 mri in 3 years.

so my doctor told me that im not a proffessional athlete and that i should live with the pain, now i do take pain killers which is destroying my stomach, but buying the seeds itself is awful, and those hemp shops are only availaible to people with cancer.

and its a huge hassel to do it legally with renewing licenses every year, and waiting time of the license.[/quote]

So?

Did I mention a license in any way, shape or form?

Do you think a growshop will want to see one?

In case you are trolling for me to advise you to break any laws you are shit out of luck.

Not because I personally care, but because American drug laws are insane and T-Nation is an American site.

Got to show some solidarity with our oppressed brethren…

I will say this though, I would fucking grow that shit myself if I was in serious pain and anyone trying to stop me would have to catch me first.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]boyinpain wrote:

[/quote]

^^

Allegedly.

[/quote]

Leave that stuff to the soldato.[/quote]

The mafia footmen?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]boyinpain wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]boyinpain wrote:

Jesus H. Christ…

//www.torontohemp.com/

You are welcome.

[/quote]

dude if you read the wiki article, it’s almost impossible for a doctor subscribe it to me, they simply wont. Yes i can prove it, my doctor knows i have a multiple injuries that the free health care can’t save me because there is a invisible law stating that i can only get 1 mri in 3 years.

and its a huge hassel to do it legally with renewing licenses every year, and waiting time of the license.[/quote]

So?

Did I mention a license in any way, shape or form?

Do you think a growshop will want to see one?

In case you are trolling for me to advise you to break any laws you are shit out of luck.

Not because I personally care, but because American drug laws are insane and T-Nation is an American site.

Got to show some solidarity with our oppressed brethren…

I will say this though, I would fucking grow that shit myself if I was in serious pain and anyone trying to stop me would have to catch me first.[/quote]

ahhahahhaha your American, i learn about americans through SOUTH PARK.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]boyinpain wrote:

[/quote]

^^

Allegedly.

[/quote]

Leave that stuff to the soldato.[/quote]

The mafia footmen?
[/quote]

You don’t know anything about it see? Or someone changes your mind.