Champagne Flutes?

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
lixy wrote:

No. It was from a mold of Francis 1st’s nose.

stupid asshole[/quote]

lol, I didn’t think the joke was THAT bad…

[quote]conner wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
lixy wrote:

No. It was from a mold of Francis 1st’s nose.

stupid asshole

lol, I didn’t think the joke was THAT bad…[/quote]

it wasn’t that bad.

I just lost my sense of humor for a bit.

I never thought I would say this but, “sorry lixy!”"

Wow, no joke… I dont think he was being serious October :slight_smile:

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Wow, no joke… I dont think he was being serious October :-)[/quote]

Is Lixy a he? Doesn’t matter, I was out or line.

sorry lixy

Is Lixy a he? [/quote]

That seems to be the consensus, thus far…

sorry lixy

[/quote]

And so you should be, everyone knows it’s spelt arsehole rather than asshole.

[quote]robo1 wrote:
If you’re not drinking straight from the bottle, it aint a party[/quote]

I like licking it off boobies better.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

Hey I heard a trivia thing that the champagne flute was designed from a mold of Marie Antoinette’s breast.

And I’ve heard it said that the perfect size of a woman’s breast is one that fits into a champagne glass.

I’m gonna need a bigger boat.

[/quote]

The perfect sized breast should plug a toilet.

[quote]VanderLaan wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

Hey I heard a trivia thing that the champagne flute was designed from a mold of Marie Antoinette’s breast.

And I’ve heard it said that the perfect size of a woman’s breast is one that fits into a champagne glass.

I’m gonna need a bigger boat.

The perfect sized breast should plug a toilet. [/quote]

You know, I think this could really happen. So next time I have a bad hangover, I’m gonna puke in the trash can.

[quote]lixy wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
Is Lixy a he?

That seems to be the consensus, thus far…[/quote]

But will the consensus be right? i don’t think so

[quote]print wrote:
lixy wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
Is Lixy a he?

That seems to be the consensus, thus far…

But will the consensus be right? i don’t think so[/quote]

I’d like a recount.

Champagne is for the French, francophiles, and light-weight, non-drinking, snobbish sorority chicks.

I’d rather drink a bottle of Boones Farm Strawberry Hill than be caught dead sipping out of a Champagne flute.

I’d maybe consider drinking it if I were ever allowed to dance in a rap video – but only from the bottle and with a bunch of hot broads in thongs “shakin’ what their momma gave 'em” all around me.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Champagne is for the French, francophiles, and light-weight, non-drinking, snobbish sorority chicks.

I’d rather drink a bottle of Boones Farm Strawberry Hill than be caught dead sipping out of a Champagne flute.

I’d maybe consider drinking it if I were ever allowed to dance in a rap video – but only from the bottle and with a bunch of hot broads in thongs “shakin’ what their momma gave 'em” all around me.[/quote]

Have you ever been to a wedding? Do you bring your own Booes Farm?

(I don’t like champagne either)

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:

(I don’t like champagne either)[/quote]

I only go to weddings that I know will have an open bar. No, I don’t BMOBF, I drink free beer – even shit beer is better than “good” Champagne.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

(I don’t like champagne either)

I only go to weddings that I know will have an open bar. No, I don’t BMOBF, I drink free beer – even shit beer is better than “good” Champagne.[/quote]

Agree with that. The best champagne is only tolerable.

I bought these as a Valentine’s present for my fiance. We’re going to use them at our wedding. What do ya’ll think???

http://www.nielsensgifts.com/images/nicholas13lg.jpg

there’s a good bit of crap champagne out there . unless you’re going to a billionaire’s wedding you’ll not get anything good. it’s just too expensive. figure $600+ per case for stuff like billecart-salmon or egly-ouriet. best champagne i’ve ever had @ a wedding was maybe pj or veuve-clicquot which are both so mediocre it’s like what’s the point really ? might as well serve pbr.

[quote]swivel wrote:
there’s a good bit of crap champagne out there . unless you’re going to a billionaire’s wedding you’ll not get anything good. it’s just too expensive. figure $600+ per case for stuff like billecart-salmon or egly-ouriet. best champagne i’ve ever had @ a wedding was maybe pj or veuve-clicquot which are both so mediocre it’s like what’s the point really ? might as well serve pbr.[/quote]

I’d rather not drink than drink pabst.

[quote]TheSicilian wrote:
I bought these as a Valentine’s present for my fiance. We’re going to use them at our wedding. What do ya’ll think???

[/quote]

Need pics of fiance.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
TheSicilian wrote:

Need pics of fiance.[/quote]

Sorry Zap, I’m not sure she’d approve…lol