Challenge To My Friends

In the spirit of the RSU/Zeb challenge, I would like to offer a “new and improved challenge.” I think we can all get behind this one.

Here it is: When W. wins, my pals, RSU/DanH/Lumpy/Todd/Roy will post under ILOVEGWBUSH 1,2,3,4, and 5 for one month.

If the unthinkable occurs: JeffR/Zeb/BB/Rain/OlderLifter will be known as ILOVEJ.KERRY 1,2,3,4, and 5 for one month.

No one would have to leave the forum. The losers will have marvelous new names for a month.

Let’s put our money where are mouths are!!!

JeffR

Count me in. This will be fun.

I have no problem with any sort of bet, or challenge which spices things up a bit. Jeff’s idea is a good one.

I’m game.

I forgot someone important:

Thunder would be ILOVEJKERRY#6.

Sorry about that.

Where are the Democrats? Come on Kerry is fantastic!!! The ability to regurgitate campaign slogans without as many “Oh’s and ums” means he should win “Big Time!” Kerry is a fantastic candidate!!!

JeffR

RSU:

How come you are ready to enter this challenge, yet you would not take me up on mine?

Just curious.

Apparently the thought of not posting on this forum for three months just scared the crap out of him…oh my.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
RSU:

How come you are ready to enter this challenge, yet you would not take me up on mine?

Just curious.[/quote]

First off, I was “just curious” about where you went to school and what you studied. You were never able to offer an answer.

LOL…I knew this would get under your skin!

If you want to discuss the ridiculousness of your challenge again, we can do so. But, I will spare the forum more of the same garbage and ask that you PM me instead.

RSU:

It is apparent that you are now ready to bet on Kerry, but not ready to lose three months on the forum should he lose.

Okay, okay you want me to PM you…I’ll PM you…

Would like to invite Ding-Dong-Dean to the challenge. He would be ILOVEGWBUSH#6.

Where are the rest of you fearless Democrats. Come on!!! Kerry is super!!!

JeffR

I can make room for as many Democrats as possible.

You just have to put your money where your mouth is.

Good Luck!!!

JeffR

Another day gone by and Lumpy and tme still don’t have the stones to back up their “Bush is in trouble” and “Bush is in deep doo doo.”

Anyone taking their bravado seriously?

They can’t even accept a simple wager.

They know W. is on the way to a solid win.

JeffR

Speaking of childish. Are you going to start calling people chicken soon? Come on people. Grow up!

[quote]vroom wrote:
Speaking of childish. Are you going to start calling people chicken soon? Come on people. Grow up! [/quote]

I think you’re taking only the raw value of this thread, and are ignoring the inherent nuanced implications of taking Jeff up on this bet.

Is it getting cold up there, vroom? It seems that lately you are getting crankier - like someone in need of a long winter’s nap;)

Nuanced implications? Bwahahahahahaha. Good one! :wink:

[quote]vroom wrote:
Nuanced implications? Bwahahahahahaha. Good one! ;)[/quote]

No - really. Think of it, vroom. You get a chance to watch us simpletons wear the proverbial prom dress to the hockey game.

I don’t care how smart you are - that’d be funny.

rainjack:

I too have noticed that my friend vroom has been a bit “cranky” lately. I hope all is going well in his life. I especially hope that he’s not allowing politics to sour his otherwise sunny disposition. Seriously.

Another day, another couple of Democrats to join the challenge.

I invite: tyler23 and JusttheFacts.

Show you have stones and bet on John Kerry!!!

He’s fantastic!!! He is so human!!! He is fighting for you!!!

Join your pals in predicting a John Kerry win!!!

JeffR

[quote]vroom wrote:
Speaking of childish. Are you going to start calling people chicken soon? Come on people. Grow up! [/quote]

Yes Vroom – that’s exactly what they’ll do! You saw ZEB with me, no?

RSU:

The fact is I wanted you to actually make a stand…and at the same time have some fun. I never called you “chicken.” Gee…can I accuse you of misquoting me? Ha ha

In the end you chose this challenge over mine. Does that make you immature for accepting this challenge? No, it just suited you better. You actually lose nothing when Kerry loses. With my challenge you would have had to sit out for three months. You didn’t like that idea…