Chalk Art!

Patricia,

You talent is outstanding. Beautiful work!

very nice! very impressive!

“I brought some Grow!, just in case.”

only a T-Vixen…:slight_smile:

You’ve got some awesome talent there, Patricia!

Cool beans. Good stuff. Me love art. :wink:

Here 's a pic of Lee at work, my piece is next to his.

Lot’s of amazing stuff being created.

Lee’s completed piece (the one closer to the camera) and next to his work is Daniel’s (fellow GAG member). I loved Daniel’s piece. Very fun.

David Hohn hard at work. David is a local childrens book illustrator. I might add that he’s VERY good.

Color me impressed!

Great job Pat

Thanks for allowing me to share.

Yes, it was for a good cause. David had told us about this event sometime ago, and I was told on Thursday that it was THIS (now past) Saturday. When you realize that in the Northwest, funding for programs is down and others are closing their doors; if this event could help in some small way, I had to take part.

The best thing is that not just one, but several fathers who were with their daughters approached me and told me how inspirational my piece was to them. That just totally kicked ass. One father may commission me to paint a mural for his daughter (in her room).

Several pieces will also be turned into postcards and there is a website you can go to, if you’re at all interested in reading more:
www.oregonliteracy.org/Chalkitup/

Very cool stuff.

It would be kind of cool if they did more stuff like this. It would make the day more interesting…walking down the street with so many colours. Opps American forum…colors. ;p