Chaffing Inside Thighs

No, generally underwear is not worn underneath compression shorts.

I am a little confused. How can a kilt prevent chafing from thighs rubbing together? Do you have to do a duck walk or something?

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
I got some under armour and it worked for a while, now I chafe at a different spot. No room for my balls or something.[/quote]

Bummer.

[quote]The1andOnly wrote:
Hi any advice on helping reduce chaffing inside my thighs.[/quote]

Use Talcum/Baby Powder. I work in a Kitchen, and I used to chaff all the time. I started using baby powder on the inside of my thighs before and after work and I never chaffed again.

Baby powder helps. I wear an under armour jockstrap under my boxer briefs and occasionally wear one under my compression shorts to work as well. I gots it bad

[quote]Magarhe wrote:
Personally, the best thing is a kilt. I can go for days in a kilt with no problems. Stupid girly-man modern fashions of trousers and jeans, designed for men with no muscles and no balls, designed by fops in the courts of europe hundreds of years ago and pushed upon us to the modern day.
[/quote]

man i want a kilt, too. i can only imagine it being nice and airy and dry.

if you get big and scary enough i bet you could get away with it.

I tried powder once, it dried up, I kept chaffing and it the residue rubbed into my skin. Got a rash and could barely walk for a few days.

Do you think underarmour underwear is just as durable and long lasting as Ex-officio underwear?

[quote]grettiron wrote:

man i want a kilt, too. i can only imagine it being nice and airy and dry.

if you get big and scary enough i bet you could get away with it.[/quote]

Better make sure the trainers in your gym have and know how to operate an AED to revive the old women after they see a young strapping lad in a kilt doing ass to grass squats.

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/mens/fall-essentials/underwear-and-socks/underwear/pid1000669-Men-s-HeatGear-9-Long-Boxerjock-/1000669-001

Seriously though… THE BOXERJOCK IS A SAVING GRACE. Its got a little bit of a loose fit for the boys, and nice and tight around the legs and up in between. I pull em on and grab a handful of the boys and the loose fabric and the tight fabric clings up high so that anywhere I rub is covered. As a result I don’t chafe anymore… I have 7 pairs of these shorts…

SERIOUSLY BUY A PAIR… they are wayyyyyy better than regular spandex and compression shorts…

x2 on the boxerjock. I have like 9 pairs of them in the long and the short. Also the nike pro boxerjock is awesome too.