Chad's New Program - Heidi Montag

[quote]jcoop82 wrote:
She’s a reality TV actress.

Reality TV and actress should never go hand in hand…how in the hell are they stretching their 15 minutes this long. They are both nauseatingly annoying and not only does he look teen wolfish but he also appears midgetly trollish, if that’s a combination that’s possible.

I can’t believe she managed to make it to playboy either without shedding some skin cause she ain’t that special. I think Hugh is slippin, the new girlfriends aren’t exactly primo in my opinion.[/quote]

I use the term actress because the reality on that TV show, or any other “reality” program, is anything but.

touche…I was just screwin with ya. I try to minimize any credit I give them. The closest any of those people will have to genuine intelligence is when lauren conrad was on family guy and they made her out to be a genius.

Is Heidi the most successful person from the MTV’s “The Hills” show?

Never heard of her and Im 16, even when I’m grounded for the entire summer, still oblivious of these kind of things like “Heidi Montag”

Proof that anyone can get famous for writing stupid shit on the internet.

I’m waiting for Nominal Prospect to get contracted by Kathy Griffin to turn her into Carrot Top and then write a book about it.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
I won’t buy anything associated with her or her husband. She was in Playboy, and didn’t even show nipple or vag. Her husband did her interview. I said, “If Playboy lets him interview her, she better be butterflying that snatch,” but I guess Playboy disagreed.[/quote]

You said this way better than I could have. I am contemplating throwing away this months issue (the one with her in it) - thus making my collection imcomplete.

[quote]CCJDilla wrote:
Never heard of her and Im 16, even when I’m grounded for the entire summer, still oblivious of these kind of things like “Heidi Montag”[/quote]

Gahahaha. Sorry.

[quote]conorh wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
I won’t buy anything associated with her or her husband. She was in Playboy, and didn’t even show nipple or vag. Her husband did her interview. I said, “If Playboy lets him interview her, she better be butterflying that snatch,” but I guess Playboy disagreed.

My God. Do you have a sister?[/quote]

x2. You are perfect.

Funny thing is that I just got my hands on a copy of her Playboy this evening. Saw the cover and felt my pulse quicken (I have a soft spot for blondes). Immediately flipped to the part of the mag with her spread only to find that, alas, there was no vagina or nipple. Not even the silly one-eye winking that Shannon Doherty gave us a couple years back. :frowning: