Chad's Fat Loss Prgm:Results?

Hi everyone,

anyone have tried Chad Waterbury’s Fat loss programs(more than one)?

He got several program for fat loss,i’m interested in:
1)10x3 For Fat Loss
2)Get Lean without Dieting
3)WSP

which one brings results fastest?
and can you tell me your results? e.g. how much fat you lose? (if you can, also tell me which diet you follow)

thanks

I’m sorry to say that no one here is going to be able to tell you how fast you are going to loose. However, I have had success lately with full body workouts with varying rep ranges.

Mon-Wed-Fri I will do something for chest back and legs (squats). Hitting them in a circuit fashion such as bench, row, squat. This keeps your blood ramping in turn burning fat as if you were doing cardio. I also started doing this on an empty stomach in the a.m. just like cardio. I have lost around 10-15 lbs in the last 6-7 weeks which is good since I am holding most of the muscle that I had gained prior.

Now as you know, diet is the numero uno when it comes to the whole tri-fecta of fitness. What I have been doing is lower calories Mon thru Fri, and on Fri night or Sat I will eat until I pop! Sun moderate calories and then start over on Mon.

This is what worked for me, it may or may not work for you. I’ll say good luck for now and tell us later what your progress is.

[quote]Kal-El wrote:
I’m sorry to say that no one here is going to be able to tell you how fast you are going to loose. However, I have had success lately with full body workouts with varying rep ranges.

Mon-Wed-Fri I will do something for chest back and legs (squats). Hitting them in a circuit fashion such as bench, row, squat. This keeps your blood ramping in turn burning fat as if you were doing cardio. I also started doing this on an empty stomach in the a.m. just like cardio. I have lost around 10-15 lbs in the last 6-7 weeks which is good since I am holding most of the muscle that I had gained prior.

Now as you know, diet is the numero uno when it comes to the whole tri-fecta of fitness. What I have been doing is lower calories Mon thru Fri, and on Fri night or Sat I will eat until I pop! Sun moderate calories and then start over on Mon.

This is what worked for me, it may or may not work for you. I’ll say good luck for now and tell us later what your progress is.[/quote]

Hi Kal-El,
How much weight did you use when doing full body circiuts like that? I find that I have to use light weight when doing circuits with little or now rest. If I lift heavy I feel like I’m going to get sick!!!

jasaman

Hey Monster…I’ve been cutting from April to present, and with the exception of a 30 day phase on Poliquin’s German Body Comp and a short EDT stint, everything else has been Waterbury routines. 10x3, Outlaw, and a variation of WSP. I’ve gone from 26 percent b.f. down to currently 8.5. I can’t say that any specific program works the fastest, but they all definitely work.

I have a thread on the Physique/Performance section with pics…feel free to check them out.

Forgot the diets. First 8 weeks were on Joel’s updated Cheater’s Diet, next six weeks was T-Dawg style, and the remainder has been Berardi’s GSP.