Chad Waterbury's Huge in a Hurry

So I read that book and I fell in love with the total body HFT. I have to try it! I noticed that he makes you do six total body workouts a week, two a day on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I was wondering if I could spread those six workouts out and do one every day. The book didn’t really address that option, so I don’t know if it would make a difference.

Do whatever you want just understand that you can’t deviate from the outlined program and expect the outlined results. The programmer has done all the thinking for you. It is up to decide whether or not you will follow suit.

The reason it is set up that way is to take into account RECOVERY. Having a full day off in between the training sessions is not an accident.

I don’t really know how you “fell in love” with it seeing as how you havent started it yet… But thats on you, I guess. Liking the IDEA of something, versus liking the RESULTS are two different things.

Try it out, AS WRITTEN, evaluate the results from it, and then see if you still are in love with it.

I’m a huge fan of Chad Waterbury’s methods, I find my body responds amazingly well to his stuff in HIAH. That said, at least for a few months, stick to what he says. The reason HFT Total Body is done 2/0/2/0/2 is to both attain a necessary level of intensity within one day to promote strength and hypertrophy and to allow for recovery. If you do 1/1/1/1/1/1 you will either not hit the required level of intensity or you will over-do it without recovery time. CW is a big believer in Lee Haney’s “Stimulate, don’t annihilate”