Chad Waterbury's Booster Shots

Hey guys,

I’m wanted to know when doing Chad Waterbury’s Booster Shots how many body parts you do in EACH WORKOUT. My guess is that it’s two as you can only choose 4 body lagging body parts.

So…

Booster workout 1*

Back and Chest, one movement each.

Booster workout 2*

Shoulders and bicep.

Is that correct, or could I do every body part in each session?

88 views and no reply, come on…

He mentioned somewhere on the site that he had his clients do every single bodypart with this method sometimes. So as long as you are progressing and feel they are helping I don’t see a necessary limit. Start with 1-2 and see how it goes and add more if needed.

[quote]scottiscool wrote:
He mentioned somewhere on the site that he had his clients do every single bodypart with this method sometimes. So as long as you are progressing and feel they are helping I don’t see a necessary limit. Start with 1-2 and see how it goes and add more if needed. [/quote]

Cool, thanks for the reply.

You might want to check with Chad’s former pediatrician. I’m sure he has detailed records.

You choose 2 exercises per body part you want to train and do 1 exercise per workout.

So your routine would look like this

Booster workout 1

Back, Chest, Shoulders and bicep one movement each.

Booster workout 2

Back, Chest, Shoulders and bicep one movement each. This movement is different than the movement in Booster workout 1

Thanks for the reply, this helps a lot.